What's more important: race or iq

>I heard you like smart women, so we took an official iq test and got 120 and 118! Haha, we're the only black math majors in the whole uni! If you want you can come over to see the official test results!;) Also, I'm sorry to hear your gf dropped out of college:(

Seriously, is it better to date a 90 iq white woman or a 120 iq black woman, assuming there are no other choices

you always have a choice to remain single

Seriously, you couldn't get either. Pic related.

More important than race, IQ, or money, is that she's a woman of class, and spirit and that she loves you.

How sad that you will never find one

Only if they're pic related, and not brown. Only if pure black

This is what the other side actually believes. This is wrong.

Do not hijack our movement because you are an inbred racist. Nazi means to be against the ZOG. It is the eternal enemy to mankind. It is the #1 enemy. Every other goal and agenda takes a far, FAR backseat.

Shut your fucking mouth on anything that isn't anti-ZOG(2nd amendment, anti-LGBT, anti-war, anti-Israel, anti-Crony capitalism).

If youre such a blue pilled faggot you have no idea: www.TheZOG.info/list-summaries

===

IF YOU WANT TO DO THIS RIGHT
START WITH THE HOLOCAUST

IF YOU CAN MEME/VIRALIZE THE CONSPIRACY THEORY OF THE "6 MILLION", THE HOUSE OF CARDS CRUMBLES

You're right, rabbi!

I'd rather date a 90 iq black woman over a 120 iq white woman tbqh

Because you are an absolute faggot to even suggest those girls arent 10/10

Google regression to the mean. Kids with a high IQ negress will probably be around as intelligent as kids you have with a low IQ white woman.

IQ is genetic and goes towards the mean. If you breed with a high IQ black chances are your children will be lower IQ. Same thing for really tall people. Their children are usually shorter. It's best to go for the better average.

You have to do better than that to win over many of the East Asians.

>(Left) Thanks user! Let's go back to our place
>(Right) B-but what about my Tyrone!
>(Left) Don't worry about him, he won't be home from the BLM rally until tomorrow
>(Right) B-but I promised him I'd never talk to a-any other guys

wow thats a nice proxy op

Since when is 120 enough to do a math major? What school is that?

Culture.

A white woman with a lower than average IQ will have a greater chance of giving birth to children with an average IQ than a black woman with a higher than average IQ.

Because they're both outliers of the distribution norm.
This is just a shitty slide thread anyway, so fuck off.

>.gif.gif
>when destroying the white race is easier than saving a .gif

A Jewish boy walks up to his father and says "Papa, I need fifty dollars." The father says "forty dollars?! I don't have thirty dollars! What do you need twenty dollars for? Here's ten dollars." He hands the boy a five and says "split it with your brothers...and bring back the change."

This is the eternal question. Personally I'm still conflicted, but I think it'll have to be IQ. IQ does have a genetic component, so if you had to bread it would be better to bread with someone with high IQ than low IQ. But....like I said I'm still conflicted.

probably Brown Mackie

Niggers are sub-human monkeys.

All you anons talking about genetics seem to have no idea about the existence of epigenetics.

Genes change on the daily. Have you ever thought that Eurasia is actually an intellectual powerhouse because of ease of east-west travel and the requirement in most of the continent to be next to fires at night to stay warm, fostering a communal spirit and more sharing of knowledge?

None of this shit is relevant, we'll be able to download knowledge directly into the brain within the next 100 years. We'll probably get it shortly before warp drives. Stop LARPing so hard and start working towards the future so you have a place to work and not just a corner to live in guilt and shame.

Okay that's the fifth time
LOOK GOYIM THIS IS THE REASON I MARKED IT AS gif.gif

DEVIATION TOWARDS THE MEAN YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Race
I have around 120 iq and lets say my wife ain't smart but white and our kids are 100 on average.
Well my average white kids still may mate with smart whites and within one generation back to 120.
Black will stay forever, and if you score with a smart black, well stats show that's likely to decline with each successive generation

but...why

The smarter the black, the more bleached they are. White genes add IQ. Give it 20 years, then IQ test the children of these Chinese/African relationships that are starting up. You'll see IQ increase in Africa from Chinese interbreeding.