Libtards want to destroy Mt. Rushmore

I'm fucking done with the libtards. My entire family use to be somewhat conservative, but we're all now sick and tired of the left. The more they do this, the more radicalized conservatives become. Libtards have now lost all hope of winning in 2020. Few people who are actually educated and have a fuckin brain wants to see history destroyed, especially wonders like Mt. Rushmore. First it was Confederate statues, then a Lincoln statue in Chicago, and now CNN talked about taking down statues of our founding fathers because they were racist men with white privilege and that history needs to be re-analyzed. What's next? Book burning? Rewriting history? Thought police? The left is insane right now. This is just like China's Cultural Revolution. I mean, what is so bad about Mt. Rushmore? If they ever do this, I hope a civil war fuckin breaks out so we can all bring out our guns and cars and wipe out those brainless scum.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.magaimg.net/img/173c.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poor Abe. He dindu nuffin.

Do they not know that it was Abe Lincoln who frees them? Why is the left destroying his statue. This is getting very ridiculous now

Typical liberal, wants someone else to do the work. Only thing that's going to happen is they're going to put Trump on there as a 5th President.

President Lincoln did say the white race is the superior race.

Do you not understand that they want to destroy ALL of our history?
It doesn't matter who did what. If they're White, if it's White history, it must go. Full stop. No exceptions. Then they will rewrite history to fit the changing demographics of the country and that will be that.
America is undergoing a communist revolution.

Why did they tell me in school that he wanted to free the slaves

Tear.it.down.right.fucking.now.

We need to honor victims of white violence and tear down the biggest monument to racism in the west. Black people can't be racist and are our superiors, so we need to show them that we are worthy.

The concept of hate doesn't exist in non-white communities, so once we let them take over our nations we will finally live in a utopian society free from hate, sexism, racism, and islamophobia. Inshallah.

Okay then, the left should then disband the Democrat party. They used to be big supporters of segregation, KKK, and slaves then. Libtards should march and burn the Dnc.

How are you still sitting your fat ass on Sup Forums and being shocked and appalled by this? Why don't you do something? Why don't you write to your congressmen to voice your opinion, or attend anti communist rallies? Get your shit together, America. You're looking more communist by the day.

Mount Rushmore was built by Italians you know

Wow that's a spicy meme. Good job. Meanwhile antifa is out there tearing down your history. Got any more stupid pictures to pass the time?

What about u, leafcuck? Have u done anything to stop Trudeau from making u guys suck muslim cock and become genderfluid? At least we're are trying here

Burgers, you need to get your shit together and stop them.

Now Is the perfect time to red pill nor miles on Jewish slave trading roles

It's not about specifics. It's about the destruction of American History in it's entirety. Do you not yet know the enemy you are dealing with?

Because he did. The north couldn't complete with the south's model of economics. Large areas of land ruled by a family and a community of slaves working it. The north was setup under what would be closer to laws of today, except without workers rights. So "free" people would toil away in factories working for fuck all and getting fired over anything. Black slaves were kept for life and beaten if they did stupid shit.

Seriously black people were often better off under slavery because everything sucked back then. The first slave owner was black for fucksake because blacks and whites got the same fucking deal. They would work for close to a decade and get some land and equipment to setup their own shit. Then this black dude essentially set law into place that black indentured servants could just pretty much become slaves.

Whites have become so demonised over the last 30 years that it is fucked up. People avoid so much history to make it all seem simple but it fucking wasn't.

>you realize that the nazi killing was a psyop to increase leftist terror and therefore increase the general normie hate against leftist

I dont even know what Dimension chess we are playing guys.

>Full stop
Spotted the brit on an American proxy

But to add onto your post, as someone who lives in Chicago and runs a decent business there. I have seen it go from a tolerable and profitable gangland to a place that I am scared to live and work because I am white.

Also give me some TV recommendations, I have binged through QI and need something new

Normalize this.

Let people understand the train of thought behind the destruction of these confederate statues.

The confederate statues were easy scapegoats. They were easy to feed to the mob. A lot of Americans can laugh nervously and say "well all those confederates were racists"

But they can't laugh away Mt Rushmore or the Lincoln memorial. If this is what it takes for people understand conceptually why they should not be allowing a mob of what amounts college kids to tear down historic statues.

Its a failure of leadership.

Wrong. If you're not paying attention maybe we're looking more communist, but we're dismantling socialized healthcare and will soon be locking up some terrible women from the left.

The danger is if it does get normalized. If it gets normalized by the American public than all hope is lost. Thats why Americans need to see this stuff right now, before its normalized, so it will shock them into awakening.

>Let's blow up Mt Rushmore
There is literally no difference between that and muslims destroying 6000 year old statues in Iraq or medieval Buddha statues in Afghanistan.

Why not blow up pic related and get rid of the most American symbol of them all?

oh they want to. everything white must go, no exceptions. there is absolutely no end to what they want. today it's statues, monuments, flags. tomorrow it'll be the constitution.

> common language is racist

Replace them all with Trump.

When will people stand up to these radical left scumbags. Start with removing statues and it will never end.

The left wants more division and violence.
If they want to keep pushing conservative whites they will see violence like never before.

Fixed

>anti communist rallies

Stop lumping everything who is not you into "communism" retard. Just makes you look like an illiterate.

It's not a memorial. It's an archaeological finding. There is a difference. You'd know if you were educated and not an ignoramus.

>Meanwhile antifa is out there tearing down your history.

I mean Germany was de-nazified, USSR was destalinized. Time America was also cleansed of white supremacist symbols of the past.

> literally no difference

Shits everywhere #feelsbadman

I was going to say the same thing. I'm fine with no Rushmore as long as we get four equal Trumps/

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

AMERICA YES
YEEEEEEEEEEES

Read the article before you shitpost, retards. It says the headline is based off of an "alarmist" DS headline of the same title. You're embarrassing us. Please stop giving the lefty inbreds at Vice an easy opportunity to shrug criticism by not even reading the article.

It's not actually calling for the destruction of Mt. Rushmore, but it's still just as retarded and full of white hate

vice removed the ability to be archived because of "right wing" hate sooo....

THE FINAL SOLUTION TO THIS ABSOLUTE
RACISM OF YOUR ATTEMPTED AGENDA OP
IS DIMENSIONAL COLLAPSE BUT WHATS FUNNY IS THAT IT WONT GO ANYTHHING LIKE YOU PLANNED OR WANT YOU SEE INNERSELF AND COSMIC OVERSIGHT DISAGREES WITH YOUR INTENT IS TO DESTROY THE INNOCENCE
OF THOSE THAT APPOSE YOUR SADISTIC CONDESCENDANCE OF SOVEIRGN SOULS
WITH SYSTENATUC RACISM IN SIGHT OF CONTROL OF WHAT PEOPLE WHO ARE
BY COSMIC DESIGN BETGER THAN YOU TO TEACH YOU THE UNFOLDING OF MYSTERY EXISTENCE PRESENTS TO YOU

THE EFFECT OF YOUR SHEEER IDIOCRACY
WILL LEAD TO ABSOLUTE DECIMATION

WITHOUT A FUCK GIVEN SINCE ALL OF THIS IS JUST A DREAM GAME CALLED REALITY AND YOU COULD ACTUALLY CARE LESS YOU LITTLE FUCKING BITCH WASTING TIME CLINGIN TO MATIERIALISTICS BITCHING AND MOANING WHEN ITS TIME TO RELEASE INTO THE INFINITE EXPANSE OF REDISCOVERY

WELT AND MELT YO IF YOU INTNEND TO CONTINUE

[spoiler]POO![/spoiler]

Heres a snapito of it

i.magaimg.net/img/173c.png

I'm fucking done with liberals.
>"Our voices need to be heard"
Why do I only ever hear them talk? These fuckers are the biggest group of whiners to ever walk the earth. They don't want anyone talking but them and will talk over everyone like a bunch of fucking sociopaths. I'm fucking done, Not one single creative thought has come from these morons tge last 8 years and i will no longer be listening it it.

>THE FINAL SOLUTION TO THIS ABSOLUTE
RACISM OF YOUR ATTEMPTED AGENDA OP
IS DIMENSIONAL COLLAPSE BUT WHATS FUNNY IS THAT IT WONT GO ANYTHHING LIKE YOU PLANNED OR WANT YOU SEE INNERSELF AND COSMIC OVERSIGHT DISAGREES WITH YOUR INTENT IS TO DESTROY THE INNOCENCE
OF THOSE THAT APPOSE YOUR SADISTIC CONDESCENDANCE OF SOVEIRGN SOULS
WITH SYSTEMATIC RACISM IN SIGHT OF CONTROL OF WHAT PEOPLE WHO ARE
BY COSMIC DESIGN, BETTER THAN YOU
OTHER THAN TO TEACH YOU THE UNFOLDING OF MYSTERY EXISTENCE OF CREATION PRESENTS TO YOU AND THE JOY TO REMIX AND PLAY NOT BE SUCEPTIBLE TO IRRITATION DUE TO ENVY LEADING TO HARRASSIVE OBSTRUCTIVE IRRELEVANCE

THE EFFECT OF YOUR SHEEER IDIOCRACY
WILL LEAD TO ABSOLUTE DECIMATION

WITHOUT SINGLE A FUCK GIVEN SINCE ALL OF THIS IS JUST A DREAM GAME CALLED REALITY AND YOU COULD ACTUALLY CARE LESS YOU LITTLE FUCKING BITCH WASTING TIME CLINGIN TO MATIERIALISTICS BITCHING AND MOANING WHEN ITS TIME TO RELEASE INTO THE INFINITE EXPANSE OF REDISCOVERY YOU WOULD RATHER DESTROY THE FREEDOMS OF THOSE SEEKING TO FIND A MEANS OF HAPPINESS AND FREEDOM FROM SUCH FEAR DOMINATION & CONTROL

South Dakotan here again
There is absolutely no way we would ever let this happen, it's literally all we have.
Plus SD is as red as it gets.

When someone finds one of your month old turds in the street is it a memorial or an archaeological finding?

Kys.
You're just as big of a moron as the liberals.

As a Texan, I would make the journey to stand with you against the villainous treachery and intimidation

>wonders like Mt. Rushmore
lmao dude it looks like shit in non-closeups

not even finished and they just left all the rubble in front of it

Why not spread it and make it into a real idea in the heads of leftists?

Just found out the memorial got vandalized aswell couple of days ago, what the fuck...

>>Lrn2geology

What is morraine?

Gah, and i thought the stormfags were saying the most ignorant shit on this thread.

Are you bad at trolling or just a moron?

>tfw leftists are now outmemeing and outmanouvering the alt-right

they are right, you know

the mountain was sacred for the indigenous population, and what americans did? slap the faces of whites that whiped them. there's no bigger fuck you in this planet than mt rushmore

look it up

>outmemeing
The left can't meme dipshit.

Wasted on a poo

>Muh sacred mountain

The gay ass sioux had only been there less than about 100 years after getting booted out from the great lakes. That mountain has been a statue almost as long as they ever had it.

You can become a slave if you want, no one will stop you
Put your money where your mouth is.

Too the victors go the spoils!

Fuck those red nigger injuns

tl;didn't reddit

>Anything once covered by dirt gets an exemption from the rampaging mob.

ACK ACK ACK

If you guys want to beat the left once and for all there are few actions that need to take deman and they need to take hold within the left itseld.
1: demand all elected officials with slave owning ancestors resign immediately. The left will latch on and will be a total shit show.
2: demand any news anchor/media personality with slave owning ancestors resign immediately. Take Anderson Cooper, for example.
3: #You'reFired - can work for all these types as well as with Pres. Trump. Like ice bucket challenge, they burn a book by one of these people (Art of the deal, etc), say "You're fired" into camera and challenge friends to do the same and them share on social media.

What we should see is the immediate fracturing of the left between the crazy millenial, sjw wing and those establishment libs who cater to them for clicks, votes, etc but who obviously do not want to be out of a job. The burning of books (and theyll love to burn trump books) will show them to be the lunatics they seem to be. All of this should be wrapped up in the #you'refired brand. It'll end the stupidity by summers end.

>Then this black dude essentially set law into place that black indentured servants could just pretty much become slaves.

Not quite. This stemmed from a court case involving I think three or four indentured servants of which only one was black, the rest were white. They were all being tried of the same exact crime, running away from the same plantation, not fulfilling their contract, etc. Despite them facing the same charges for the same crimes, the white servants were given a different sentence from the black servant (I do not recall the sentence of the whites). The sentence was of the black servant was essentially indefinite indentures servitude, which basically meant slavery. This was the first case in America in which a court decision was made based on race, in which race played in role in determining the sentence given, in which different sentences were given based on race and the first case in which actual slavery was brought forth in a legal context and given 'lawful' backing.

Also, the first slave owner was NOT black. Technically, it was whoever the owner of those four servants was since his black servant was given to him indefinitely. There WAS one famous black indentured servant owner (himself having served his servitude and becoming free) early on who got in a quarrel with a white servant owner over the white man having taken one of his servants for himself. In court the judge ruled against the black man, despite the servant being under contract with him. The servant in question I believe was also given indefinitely to the white man. It is believed this decision also came down to the race of the servant owners, the black guy getting shafted despite being 100% in the right. This was another early case in which race played a role in a court decision.

Poo in the loo for the win.

Because he declared southern slaves free to gain an edge in the civil war and to get more workforce for northern factories. Geopolitical move in the best interests of the Union at the time, but not in the best interests of American 150 years down the line, but who could have foreseen this bullshit?

Nazi's didn't found Germany, neither did Stalin with Russia; Washington and Lincoln were the beginnings of the country, niggers can fuck off if they don't like it

You would first have to have a competent master, which you aren't, bloodthirsty nigger.

As a leaf I've always been jelly of the monuments and landmarks that the US had, and it's heartbreaking to see them getting taken down after hundreds of years or decades of them being in place, just because now it's become offensive. Erasing and Censoring history, especially people like Lincoln and Jackson, should be a crime.

Not a lot can be done considering anyone who is right-wing is a neo-nazi white supremacist racist

Yasssss

It's only a matter of time before every last national monument and piece of history is a target for these people. Leftists don't learn from the past and don't think about the future. Whatever passing feeling of the day is all they care about. That's what makes them so volatile and dangerous.

Nice try, ol' nig