STOCK MARKET WATCH THREAD

DOW and DB was down yesterday, looks like it's going down again.

DOW ticker:
marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia/charts

DB ticker:
bloomberg.com/quote/DBK:GR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LfascZSTU4o
investopedia.com/articles/markets/050614/introduction-dark-pools.asp
investopedia.com/terms/p/plunge-protection-team.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What to look for today:

>temporary """relief"""
Probably around mid-day today, you will see stocks in the green. At which point, many people will sell off en mass, dropping it double than what it would have been without the moment of """relief"""

>at least a 2% loss today
This will cause cascading issues of mass losses beginning Monday.

Respect to those digits.

Sounds about right, and if Trump really does come out and do some big stuff Monday like they've been hinting at, I imagine it will exacerbate the situation.

Of course, if the pieces of the puzzle are as big and clear as we've been led to believe--the culmination could really spell longterm doom for the DNC and our two party system at large.

If all of that is true, then expect to also see simultaneous riots/protests break out around statues across the country, and maybe even some dick waving from North Korea, which will all correspond to harder hits to the markets. But I'm sure it will all be entirely coincidental.

Man, I remember the /comfy/ threads this time last year watching DB. What happened that no one is here?

hmmmm...

How come that word "coincidental" echoed a bit there?

And personally I'm fine with riots. Brings more normies to our cause.

stocks go up, up, up, up, up
people holding onto them since that first up are thinking, its gotta go down some time, maybe I can sell some off to keep this profit,

many people think that around the same time, or they see them start to go down a little,

dont want to wait till they go down too much, something like that?

If you have stocks/bonds, I'd sell them now and buy gold desu. I know it's a meme, but I wouldn't risk it. Some guns, ammo, and food wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Too early. Not a happening yet.

no it's not a happening, but it's a pre-happening. It's a watch thread. We'll be the ones to alert the rest. Like the Skykang goys.

Sooner or later those fucking jews need to be expelled from America. There is no place here for them.

can someone redpill me about this thread?. what is the story here, shall i buy 1000 short stocks on this ticker or wat

The stocks had their worst day in 3 months yesterday, and they're going down again today. Not as bad but still going down.

For now we get /comfy/ and monitor and if shit starts happening we let the rest know.

Go get some popcorn and watch the numbers, user. Very /comfy/.

no motherfucker hownewru everyone with a skull on their spine has been watching DB since 2014 for the upcoming crash

good, it should be NO WHERE near where it is now.

US hasn't' seen a correction since 2010, and that "correction" wasn't even real, or was stopped too early before it could play out. Corrections are necessary ebb and flow of markets. Our markets now have an insane amount of hot air, and civil unrest is sharp and spikey...

DB was just about to collapse last year, but it was artificially propped up as well..

Not a good desicion to watch Friday market for further happening (exchanges don't work at Saturday).

Tommorow expires Chinese ultimatum to India, weekend in divided America, the eclipse. Sure markets are going to crash at Monday but probably not today.

It's been about 10 years and Wall Street has been using cooked books and free money from ((the Fed)) the whole time. It's only the economic voodoo practiced by the Fed that keeps the Stock Market up--maybe the next burst bubble will crash it all.

GOP should have pushed tax reform a while ago

I remember us losing our collective shit when DB dipped below 10.00 last year. That was fun.

Of course, but it's still /comfy/ to sit and shitpost and monitor in the mean time.

Shut the fuck up Soros. Stop trying to destabilize the market with your panic phising and Kil yourself

what is correction, what is DB, ebb and flow? hot air ?

I keep wondering how long until (((they))) crash it on Trump. Maybe just in time for midterms so they can impeach him because muh democracy and shit if they get the numbers in Congress to get it done.

Doubt it'll happen honestly. White Americans are fed up with the bullshit and will see through the "Them Republicans crashed your economy" line from 2008.

Wall Street realizes now Trump is a total failure and will be exiting soon along with their tax cuts, creating big drop in consumer confidence

Obama would have veto'ed it, and convinced normies that it would have only benefited the rich/corporations and hurt average (urban) citizens.

DB = Deutsche Bank

It's a massive bank in Germany that's basically proping up Europe. When it falls, Europe will fall. And when Europe falls the whole damn house of cards comes crashing down.

I mean they should have pushed it before recess

Is there any documentation on what was going on right before the great depressions? did anyone see it coming? and if so what were the warning signs. I mean right now, everything considered, it seems to be going better than expected as a whole, so when do we, society, see the oh shit signs? someone was saying the other day that pointing at one another, racial issues was one of the signs of a depressions, but dont know much other than that.

>tfw almost night and too late to get /comfy/ with anons watching stock markets

Chinese collapse and DB crash threads were very /comfy/

go shit post somewhere else.

This.

They were either holding off until the special elections finished or they really can't get anything done.

>almost night

Nigga where you live? Aussie?

thats a nobel price , if you could figure out that. From what ive heard crashes are at least very very rare

Mike Maloney has a bunch of videos about the "OH SHIT" signs and according to him EVERYTHING is about to get fucked.

From what he's saying we're about to enter another dark ages.

>Mike Maloney
Isn't that the same guy who markets his pay-walled podcasts/"seminars" on how to "survive and get rich during a collapse" shit?

It was down like always when there's a terrorist attack happening.
Is this your first watch?

Crash the market to distract from the big names about to be arrested.

Peter Schiff

>BUY GOLD PEOPLE SHITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN

Protip: stock market is no longer a 'market'. IT means nothing.

I used to write trading algos for (((them))).

yeah, but as a non /biz/ tier person he seems pretty knowledgeable.

it was down even before that.

Terrorist attacks are just part and parcel of being white user. Last attack in London the market didn't drop. I think this is related to Charlottesville still, it seemed to trigger something greater.

>Tech companies banning people for "wrong think" left and right
>Tech stocks take a shit

Why are you surprised?

idiot

Yeah, it triggered full "THE GOYIM KNOW! THEY REALLY KNOW THIS TIME! SHUT IT DOWN! SHUT IT ALL DOOOOOOOOOOOWN!" levels of kvetching.

Money in people's pockets is what really matters user, if Trump keeps the growth going until 2018 republicans will win bigly

gold will go up, bc will go down and cryptocucks will kill themselves

There are a few videos of Peter Schiff predicting the 2008 crash, very entertaining to see people looking at him like if he was a lunatic
youtube.com/watch?v=LfascZSTU4o

The entire market is inflated by the tech stocks, but that's not why they're dropping, unfortunately.

AI/algorithmic systems are doing the heavy lifting of trading, based off interpolated data from social media, and since the vocal minority supports the censorshit, these systems think the tech companies are doing great.

confiscate Jewish crash to undo their crash

Yeah, those are pretty good.

investopedia.com/articles/markets/050614/introduction-dark-pools.asp

Tell me now that the market is actually what it purports to be.

investopedia.com/terms/p/plunge-protection-team.asp

Now tell me that again?

the ecb happened and bailed them out

did they? Either way, they'll crash at some point. There's only so much bailing out one can do.

>sure markets are going to crash monday
how the fuck can you say this casually. Obviously they won't.

-0,35%

>There's only so much bailing out one can do

Isn't that the point? Don't these governments and monied interest continue to bail banks and governments out to stave off pain, until a politically convenient moment arises where they can let things crash and burn to affect public perception? Isn't that what we're seeing unfold right now?

we didn't hear about it, but one has to assume that's what happened. they probably did a round of QE and instituted IOER. I don't know enough about the ECB compared to what I know about the Fed... But you're right. The end result is not good because it is a direct dilution of value that can result in nothing other than uncontrolled inflation.

>timing the jew
it's not necessarily what we're seeing right now. the jew works on his own clock.
on 8/21/2015, the DOW fell 531 points before the end of the shemitah year. In Sept 2008, it fell 777 points. This is year 5777 which ends in next month. I don't know what the "531" means but it was on purpose just like the "777" was.

how many % loss determines if its a "crash"?

Actually, didn't ECB start negative interests rates like Japan?

it'd have to be on par (% wise) with yesterday over a period of a few weeks

Oh shit! August 23rd Peter Schiff is doing the Joe Rogan podcast. That'll be good.

lol Japan is one of the only countries where negative interest rates could actually work

anywhere else, people will just let greed take over and end up fucking the entire global economy

How the fuck do negative interest rates work at all?

Like, you pay people to take money.

How does that work!??!?!!?

they did. it hurts the consumer by "bailing in". if you have $1,000 in the bank, you'll pay $4 a year on it.
2016 16 Mar.
Prime −0.40%
Fixed 0.00%
Max variable 0.25%

>stock market thread on Sup Forums

definitely not happening.
As seen in
>muh semitah
>muh DB falling

you know what I love about pepe? Is that you have "low quality" versions like yours, and "high quality" like pic related

Pretty much. And if you save money, you get whacked even harder than just by inflation alone.

It's a way for the velocity of money fags to keep their personal definition of a healthy economy going.

At what point do you stop tho?

When do you look in the mirror and go, "I need to stop and get healthy."

How long do you need to push the needle in before you learn that if you don't stop you're going to die?

I put it on par with addictive behavior, meaning that it will only stop when it no longer keeps things propped up enough or until some external superior force comes along.

They've had themselves boxed in to a corner for quite some time here, and have not used the past ~10 years of relatively normalcy to do anything about unwinding the expected $1T-$2T derivatives hanging around waiting to explode, to say nothing of being able to restore sane interest rates without blowing the whole damn thing up.

John Maynard Keynes was once asked about how the Bretton Woods system he helped put together after WWII would possibly not just blow up eventually. His answer was something to the effect of, "we'll all be dead by then."

the keynesian model is to never stop
>grow, grow, grow
it's a broken model
built by jews
go figure

this will be good for bitcoin

fair enough I guess, I just can't understand that level of ignoring reality.

TIME TO START BUYING!! THEY WILL GO BACK UP AND WE ON Sup Forums WILL BE THE RICH ELITE!!!

Stay the fuck away from crypto you fucking retards
>mfw there is a "MAGA" coin which isn't even on any exchanges

>kek rock 8.png

post the rest, leaf. Those look like some tasty digits

Hasn't Peter Schiff been predicting a crash every year though?

There isn't really an alternative without endangering the powers that be, or until it comes undone no its own.

It seemed back in 2007/2008 that there was going to be a major push toward some new global currency regime. People were talking about the SDR, saber rattling with BRICS, DSK got put in jail and removed from presumptive France presidency for shittalking the USD. These days it seems that no alternative system has any consensus of momentum, and the US now finds itself in a position where it is of some geopolitical value to use the special free money machine of the Federal Reserve to retain some kind of "best of the worst" currency status in order to maintain its superpower footing even if it's just in large part a game of last man standing.

What I've been coming to expect is that we could probably see a rolling shit show continue on without too much erosion of the USD as the de facto world currency, even if some competition becomes more relevant, and that it could wind up that this goes on for long enough to get us far enough into the transhumanism and global cashless society stuff that a new currency regime can be implemented without causing unworkable disruption.

Interesting times, in any case. Currency regimes don't usually last for more than about 100 years, so we're about due for some revision.

EMA(200) is at 20635
Last 24 hours is between 21642 - 21955
Corection is due
Unless Trump is assasinated NOTHING EXTRAORDINARY WILL HAPPEN

I say BUY! BUY NOW!

and REMEMBER
>You should not risk more than you are prepared to lose.

pretty much this.