What do they want? What's their agenda/ultimate goal?

What do they want? What's their agenda/ultimate goal?

Destroy stuff and be praised for it.

they are literal failures in life who lack any form of ambition and want other people to pay for their happiness
if everyone is miserable no one is miserable

They are Neo-Bolsheviks they hate the constitution and they wish to erase our history and restart a new country with no classes or law. So really they are anarcho-communists. They work alongside black nationalists to achieve this goal but they won't succeed as soon as they started touching history independents started swaying right heavily. They are much more successful in Europe and their chapters are losing morale in the USA.

So basically they want to end America as a state?

to serve the bourgeoisie

Anarcho communists that want to enslave the population to the proles

Being in antifa. We just confront racism/sexism/ and Nazis. Fighting fascism any means necessary

The death of the west,all antifas are suicidal maniacs after all.

why not vote nazis off the government?

muslim brotherhood spearhead. ISIS don't even have to tear down or blow up statues because antifa can do it for them.

Communists love to break the law. Just imagine what they can do if they have power.

Destruction. It's the entire entitlement numillennial generation. they're also faggots in massive debt for taking college courses that have absolutely 0 value in real world

communism

are you dense?

Communism and destruction
But what’s the difference honestly?
/thread

How do you pronounce this? Dr. David Duke just now on Stormfront radio his was rather wonky.

They just do what their masters (the elites funding them) tell them. Useful idiots who are just another tool of the elites to help destroy the entire West, and I doubt they even realize it since it's going to mean a massive decrease in their quality of life when the elites take over, assuming they don't get executed for knowing too much when their usefulness runs out.

>What do they want? What's their agenda/ultimate goal?
To be supported by their rich parents until they die.

>What's their agenda/ultimate goal?
anarcho communism
What they will get is a iron fisted dictator the rises to power on the back of their useful idiocy

Anarchist state.
They see modern democracies as soft fascism, the want it all torn down.

Aan-ti-fa-shis-tish-e Aak-zion

They want democrats to win. How do I know this? There won't be any antifa activity if they do. This is as antifa as it gets: they're okay with globalist government, but nationalist government ooooo look out.

In a way yes, ANTIFA want basically to destroy all culture and all ethnic borders. They want to regress back into a primaries state with no law which they believe is possible to achieve but what the media and moderates on both sides don't understand is; Communism is not perfect on paper, communism calls for violent aggressive revolution world wide. In these revolutions Karl Marx expects the masses to be forced to abandon religion and abandon their evolved state which summarized is obviously genocide. Luckily for you my Serbian friend, Slavic nationalists despise communism and anti-Christian settlement so Eastern Europe is basically untouchable by ANTIFA and for that I respect Slavs as an Allie to my people.

Break things and spend trust fund money.

Also contract AIDs from drug use and depraved sex acts.

Also watch muds fuck their women.

Yes. That's what all anarchists wants. They can't achieve that since most people like having things like a police force, welfare and so on.

what their boss wants.

globalism.

How can you enforce a classless society or communism without laws?

All anarchal societies will be the wild west on steroids. Think Fallout without(?) the nuclear wasteland.

You might not have a government or state, but that will just cause private enterprise to basically become the new state.

McNukes indeed

drag civilization back to a mad-max style stone age society so that their jewish masters can resume their traditional trade, which is slavery

this is all about bringing back slavery

nice larping, but I'll bite.

you sound like a directionless drone who just parrots what their master tells them.