Hero of Cambrils: One Spanish Cop killed 4/5 terrorists with his Submachine Gun

One Spanish Cop, who's name we don't know yet, it's the Hero of Cambrils

When terrorists got out of the car and started stabbing people "The hero of Cambrils" killed 4/5 of them with his Submachine Gun.

Most terrorists died by headshots

lainformacion.com/disturbios-conflictos-y-guerra/terrorismo/Cambrils-agente-Mossos-abatio-terroristas-atentado-Barcelona-Ramblas-Cataluna_0_1054995005.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlrKR8Gt1Og
youtube.com/watch?v=7Y_eUbRdodA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

spanish rambo is that you?

Fuckin DOWNED

>You will never have strong police figures of national pride bc your country is filled with neo-communists

Why even live

He killed innocent refugees.

The attack is a false flag.

the rain in Spain falls mainly from the brains

>using innocent and refugees in the same sentence

Goyim, I...

RECONQUISTA WHEN

>innocent refugees

Spanish police dont fuck around, i ended up fighting three of them once and got locked up and beat for a week.

A R M A D A ' D

Holy fuck. El Cid is back.

But this is normal right? It's always just a handful of people that do the killing. I believe they calculated that only 1/5 of the servicemen in WW1 actually killed the enemy

According to many sources, the police was a WOMAN

>Sup Forums BTFO again

>when your conquest blood kicks in

I bet the spanish msm are already sperging out because of this

Just as bad as the attack!

Bless this Cop

Please sauce, I'm ready to become a race traitor

Also nice trips

kek

breaking news: the police officer was not only a woman but also a bunny

>esa ortografía
Yo sí que muero cuando veo a semejantes paletos

>doesn't get an ace
Wtf I thought Euros were good at FPS

Translation:
"You are gonna die fucking Sandniggers"

Don't identify him/her.

The Italian cop that shot the berlin trucker of peace had to go into hiding

Should have been doing the dishes so the bringers of peace could have spread more love around.

Any reason why the free civilized people are not allowed to do this? Why do we need the government to nanny us?

Give us fucking gun rights against these savages and the problem will solve itself as people take the matter into their own hand.

That's racist my man

you're kidding.

Based spanish rambo!
Kill them all!

The other cops were Euros too

I love Asian poetry

If true, I'm ok with this at this point

which is why I'm not yet too worried about them. all we need is for the police and army to be on our side, every one of them is easily worth 20 of them

>taken down by an SMG
>b-but they have no place now, what with pistol carbines
/k/ is going to have a hemorrhage

:^)

Fooking racist nazi.

>hero
But 4/5 terrorist won against him

fuckin Sharpe has no chill

>innocent refugees

God I hate R6S carries

Why the fuck do police even have guns? A machine gun? Really? I thought Europe was a civilized place.

If you kill terrorist...they win.
Really jogs your nog ay?

This

Give that man a Laurent Cross of Saints Ferdinand!

>counter terrorists win

The best part is that none of his two pet-muslims helped him. They stood there like 'damn nigga'

fucking japs with the bantz, every time

But sometimes winning is losing. So they lost because we won, however, we lost because we won.
Im okay with this because we need only admit to losing one of three, the word won is written twice and now a third time to explain the first two.

WTF these assholes should shoot for the legs. This is murder.

Excellent work!

>H&K MP5
what is this, 1980?
Get with the times, Spain!

Have you ever played CoD with spaniards on your team? Chester Bennintong did... Only ONCE!

I c wut u did ther

Not only just ok. If it's true then it's a big humiliation for the snackbars. Almost as bad being raped to death by a pig

We have them, we are just federalized so it depends on the state you are in - and if they get too big on the national stage then they get punished (See Arpao)

Kek
Zootopia II: Kill Shot

It's very accurate.

EL MATAMOROS

Nothing wrong with good old MP5

Nice ace, eco warrior

>Quad feed

Whoa holy shit! He killed 4 knife-wielding people with just a machine gun? SO BASED!!!

we need legal guns guys

Fucking Hell

Still works fine. What would you suggest? Mp-7? Or one with .45?
Also it's based on the Mp40 so this alone makes the gun based

UMP faggot shit

perhaps by sitting behind your computer, you are the real hero we need in this world

Counter terrorists win.

>based gun based on another based gun
Soo soo based.

Someone dox this fucking nazi

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

I think the point is that he actually did something about it, unlike white Eurapeistan who would prefer to give them handouts until they stop hurting people.

It is illegal to reveal the policeman name unless he wants to do it.Also,no,he was not a woman,in the video there are only men

Yeah, if it works, don't fix it, as they say.

The bullets would go true the terrorists and possible kill someone. But it's more accurate than 9mm

That's not a UMP, dumbfuck.

I was just trolling.
The fact that it's still used today in countless countries is just a testament to its effectiveness as a firearm.

Hell of a lot better than the overpriced "hi-tech" plastic junk that most arms dealers shill

Same shit as the mp5. It's just the 'muh stopping power' version for the burgers

he almost aced the round
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlrKR8Gt1Og

Alt-Left dindu nutin

Not going to lie just reading that someone killed someone with a SMG triggered me.

Best out of all post

>plastic guns
In some ways plastic guns are superior. But when you fall hard on one and it cracks, plastic a shit.

>muh stopping power
I thought the new argument was "muh wound channel" and "muh hydrostatic shock"?

unless they had body armor, rifle rounds seem too hot. Don't want over-penetration and risk putting civilian lives in danger

utsukushi

when was the last time US police didn't completely shit its pants?
seriously, stop talking your coppers can't even deal with nigger violence without magdumping the whole street

That's a g36 you absolute imbecile.

Damn he almost got the Ace.

>But when you fall hard on one and it cracks, plastic a shit.
does this really happen?

Those dudes had explosive vests. He head shotted the 4 of them without going boom.

Haven't been on /k/ since almost a year.

His only mistake was not killing more.

M-M-M-MONSTER KILL

It's been known to happen. Polymer is cheap and relatively long lasting but shit like that happens

But the compact version

>sometimes winning is losing.

If you kill your enemies, they win.

>but muh glock perfection

> muh geared out ameriburger police
lmfao @ fucking state of your 50cent borderline 3rd world shithole, you fat fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=7Y_eUbRdodA
I can definitely see the burger-bitchboys we have here on Sup Forums signing up to be burger-police on a power trip
You're actually pathetic and so is most of your population

>most killed by Headshots