+++BREAKING+++ Erdogan tells Turks not to vote for anti-german parties

Erdogan has ordered turks living in german not to vote for CDU (Merkel), SPD (Schulz) or Green Party in the upcoming election. These are the 3 main anti-german and anti-white parties in germany.

spiegel.de/politik/ausland/recep-tayyip-erdogan-greift-in-deutschen-wahlkampf-ein-a-1163495.html

Since turks make up most of the german population these days and revere ol' Recep as a god, this could really impact the results. Is he /our guy/, pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/05/17/528787071/puerto-rican-nationalist-oscar-l-pez-rivera-is-released
archive.is/erM3v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He wants fascism in Germany to break it up. He is promoting AfD

Based Sultan.

Does he say what they should vote?

Typical Turks pretending to be white

No we will inform you when my sultan decide

>tfw roaches will elect the next Hitler into power in Germany and BTFO Jews again

THIS FUCKING TIMELINE I SWEAR

Is he now /ourroach/

when turkey is more redpilled than your average westerner.

How can you tolerate a group of people within your borders loyal to another leader? This is an invitation to conflict.

So?
Then are only three parties left:
AfD, Commies, Lolbertarians

Yeah that's great and all but when is bannerlord coming out

lol like germcucks could do anything. its a turkish colony now

this lol
germans are so weak

Says the guy who lives in a nation divided so deeply your inhabitants may as well be from different planets.

Wtf i love that kebap now (i mean i have to say it since im on holodays in turkey and otherwise might not make it back to germany, but this is actually a positive thing)

This makes Greece a colonys colony

>modern Germans
>doing anything for their own benefit

What the fuck is his end-game?

they have turkish nationalists on their police forces kek

Commies are out, they are anti-German.

AfD or non parties are left.

t. 56% percent

he's playing interdimensional pool

All those turkish "businessmen" are surely voting FDP.

Turkey could invade and occupy Western Europe within a week.

They're gunnless effete faggots. Get on with it already.

i think germany tries to be like USA in some way, multicultural an without troubles

Who cares about 3-6% Turks in Germany?
After every US-Election half of the citizens going mad. You burgers have survived it.

Turks will gravitate towards AfD now as even most of them hate refugees and fags, while FDP are just cucks in suits. Commies are literally who to your average Achmed

>How can you tolerate a group of people within your borders loyal to another leader?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
>looks flag
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>takes a deep breath
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>reads his comment again
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

How is the Lenin-Statue in Seattle going so far, Estevan?

Sounds great!

Wait, what? That doesn't make sense.

Gee, I didn't see this one coming, like 2 years ago.
>yes i did
Muslims are the enemy. ALL muslims are the enemy. Learn it or die.

The gunless are nothing like USA, and never will be.

>Turks will gravitate towards AfD
Which is a fucking joke in itself.
>Aldernadive fur Deuschland? Ja, Alder. Wähl isch voll.

Reminder
September 24 is german election.
Woman=europe always depicted as a woman
Clothed with the sun=return to god or swastika (symbolizing the sun)nationalism
Crowned by 12 stars=eu flag
Moon at her feet=muslims possibly muslims terrorists btfo
Giving birth=gaining new strength
Crying in pain=all the bullshit going on right now

On a scale from 1 to the UN - how useless cucked FDP is? Is it more useless, than the (((pirates)))?

Usually they vote green. But now they hate this party because of their anti-erdogan statements.
FDP, Linke and AfD are also anti Erdogan, so the Turks can only vote for minority parties

You do know that lenin statue is a war trophy dont you.

Lol germanistanis are so buttblasted..hahahah..They act tough on the internet but irl they are the biggest cuckes in Europe

hahahahahahah.Enjoy your caliphate turk rapebaby

Based Erdogan. Is he /our dictator/?

Took the wrong pills?

>Is he now /ourroach/
He is rounding up lefty journalists and is telling his very loyal crowd in Germany to vote for the antiwhite trash they always voted for

So i say Yes

>Rebel media
>Frankfurt will look like the average american town today
>in decades

Pic related is me laughing about (((you)))

Yeah, go and tell that to the worshippers in the States

really made me think

those turks own you and you know it. your women at least

Bushido voted AfD cause he knows about our kiked System
And AfD are the only ones against faggot Terrorism and Turks dont like Niggers either

MEDIA HATES ERODGAN BUT TURKISH PEOPLE LOVE ERODGAN

stay buttmad turk

ahahahahahhah

Does this count as influencing the German elections? Are they going to start investigating ties between whoever wins and Erdogan for collusion?

AfD aside, which party ISN'T anti-german at this point

Think of a generic random european libcuck party. The fdp is it

thank you r dog gun

>How can you tolerate a group of people within your borders loyal to another leader
We have that hear, but their loyal to another flag rather than a leader

>Sup Forums education

We have a net emigration of roaches out of germany.

>counting on roachterrorists to save you from sandterrorists and fag commies

source?

No

they never voted to begin with
nothing will change

re-establishment of the ottoman empire

But almoust all german parties are anti-german.

>Netanyahu says Antifa as bad as Neo-Nazis
>Erdogan says to not vote for anti-huwhite parties
Who are our enemies then? The Chinks?

Germany is one huge country where half on them are on their hands and knees praying to the pedo god and the other half of them with their buttholes open waiting to be cucked. Having a foreign leader would be a blessing for them.

not ourguy, but this is fucking good. turks will vote AfD. why? AfD isnt mad at russia & putin

leftists, feminists, lgbqt'ists, globalists

Individuals you retard. You didnt actually believe in a jewish conspiracy?

This is how fucking cucked Germany is, when not even Germans who go on Sup Forums vill vote for them.

Tell me, which party will YOU vote for then, huh? All the others are anti-German and will work towards the destruction of the German state. Maybe the CSU is all right, but you can only vote for them in Bavaria, and even if you do so in a national election, all you do is help the cucked CDU.
Or do you not vote at all? Yeah that'll show 'em

>B-but they are kind of inexperienced and splintered
Yeah like all new parties before they become established then?
>I don't like their view on [minor thing]
Do you get that some things have priority over others? Like the preservation of your country and people?

fucking cucks I swear
Don't come crying in 20 years

You have 320M people that are loyal to 6M Jews

Not him but voting for AFD is just a meaningless gesture to make the CDU butthurt. Only thing we can do is use the amazing wealth and chances offered to us to find skills, money for some independence and a girl with whom to procreate so our children who will be a minority will be ensured to at least work from that place in society out rather well.
To redifine our identity so the very legitimacy of our ethnic continuity is secured will be easier as a minority maybe as the pressure and realisation to be different is higher then.

>Implying there are any elections in Germany

thanks in advance.

>just a meaningless gesture to make the CDU butthurt
but it isnt. its out first chance to actually be heard in the bundestag. have you seen recordings of the various landtage theyre in? they actually hold the other parties accountable for their hypocrisy.

even if you disregard all of that, theres literally no reason not to vote for them

Would you let me know when you invade habibi?

>Holodays
Its that a special kind of german vacation including jews? Is that what WW2 was about?

like I said, cucked beyond redemption
I would actually say you deserve it and wouldn't care but I'm thinking of moving to Germany one day as I can't afford the insane property prices here anymore
So you know, can you try not to shit up your country as much, that'd be great

Merkel btfo by king roach

You gotta get a second amendment though. It's like living in bear country. You'll be fine as long as you pay attention to your surroundings and always have a magnum on your hip.

Fascinating. Is Turkey going through a redemption arc?

nice gesture...

What is his end game?

Are they loyal to Germany or to Turkey?

to turkey,

as if your retarded country isnt flooded with shitskins

This nigga is asking the real questions.

Now SPD, CDU and Greens will be more hostile towards him in the future too. Which means he can show how "evil" we are to his his retarded voters and he will be crowned sultan in the next election.

>Turks outbreed G*rmans
>Stop voting for cuck policies
Fuck it, they can have G*rmany

Why is it always some troglodyte from Australia, America, UK or Canada who tries to divide nations with "OHOHOHOH ME AUTISTIC ME SPERG, YOU ARE NOT WHITE!"? It's always somebody with their flag who mentions the term "white". It's really hard for me to explain this because English isn't my first language, but why is it every time some fucko from these countries wants people to be part of their cuckolded race?

It makes perfect sense. They want to get America off Turkey's ass.

We tolerate the Mexicans doing that and every fucking hyphen american jingoist doing the same. Fuck, we had the Puerto Rican CONVICTED TERRORIST freed by Obama ( npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/05/17/528787071/puerto-rican-nationalist-oscar-l-pez-rivera-is-released ) celebrated and lionized by the New York City parade and mayor. It's unfortunately it's one of those lessons of "If you don't learn from history you are doomed to repeat it".

What's really hilarious is this is literally what the Europeans did to the Turks. They took advantage of religious and ethnic minorities among the Ottomans and sponsored/defended/used them as proxies. I'm not saying that as any kind of "the Europeans deserve it". They don't because that is just the natural realpolitik of empires and powers. It's just amusing that they did it in the past and can see historically how effective it was - and happily are letting other countries do it to them.

Multikultur for the 21st century will be what self-determination was for the 20th - the good intentions paving the road to a hell of bloodshed, suffering and discord. We are in store for the pogroms, ethnic sectarianism and ethnic cleansing of the 20th century. Normally that would only happen decades after you had such multicultural states as the Habsburgs, Ottomans or Russian Empire set up.

But the way that events occur faster and more powerfully in modern times, we are due for it in a decade or two or less.

Germany is rightful Turkish clay.

>emigrate roaches whos ancestors immigrated for work in 1950s and who actually helped the German economy
>replace them with muhammedim ebin kebab halal ebin XXXXIII who sits and leeches, bombs and rapes your women
Truly not cucked at all.

Are roaches ultimately /ourguys/?

Most Turks that don't live in the desert hate Erdogan anyway, we can't count on them

>when even cockroaches tell you to stop burning you house down

This comes from a Norwegian

Turks are not white

What is Israel?

And then the real icing on the cake is the rapid, unchecked and downright criminally neglectful forced multikultism is resulting in an even more diverse, factionally divided landscape than those 20th century civil war-bait states were. You ain't going to see Muslim vs German/French/Christian. You're going to see Turk vs German, Turk vs Maghrebi, Turk vs Somali, Maghrebi vs German, Maghrebi vs Somali, Somali vs Swede, Somali vs Paki. Erdogan/AKP funded Turks vs Saudi/ISIS funded Turks. Saudi funded jihadists vs ISIS jihadists. Black Jihadists vs Brown Jihadists. All of those obviously vs poor little white Christians.

The future isn't cyberpunk, it's not fourth reich, it's not gilded iphone-white retro-futuristic looking Elon Musk president of Mars.

The future is Aleppo. The future will be where it's safer to live in Riyadh or Istanbul than Paris or Berlin.

And before someone butthurt comes along yes it's never been safe to live in a US city.

otobus durakleri

Neo-Ottoman Empire + 4th Reich When ?

Not as much, no
We also just banned the burka, and they estimate there's five women wearing them in the country
No minarets or call to prayers
Last terrorist attack was 30 years ago committed by military or police, not Muslims or leftists

Not an argument either
Just stop fucking up your country regardless

Translated and archived: archive.is/erM3v

Can't you see the hand rubbing?
Also the jewish conspiracy theory isn't as taboo in Poland as in other countries