Tick tock

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lRYGofY8ISM
msz.gov.pl/en/p/waszyngton_us_a_en/waszyngton_us_a_en_consular_information_2/illegal_entry_consequences/residence_poland/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EF_English_Proficiency_Index
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And if they don't?

Hungary and Poland are welcome to join the Australian union of no boats quotas.

We'll even share our 4th worlder jails we send them off to.

Then they'll give them one more month.

Again?

Didn't they give them one more month a month ago?

>immigrants are highly skilled workers
>boost the economy
>benefit society
>generally a net win
>EU must pressure countries into taking them
>they still don't want them
hmmmmmmmm

that was already a month? time goes by so fast

You don't know what you're missing, slavshits. Our GDP is fucking lit since taking these refugees. They do the jobs we don't want to do. Take them guys. We will make you take them either way, but you should take them voluntarily.

They've been doing this every month for the last eight months.
>EU gives V4 ultimatum to accept migrant quotas, or else
>They don't
>Nothing happens
>They don't
>Nothing happens
>They don't
>Nothing happens
>EU gives V4 ultimatum to accept migrant quotas, or else and this time they MEAN IT!

>Take migrants or else, says increasingly nervous german puppet for the fifth time this year

How difficult would it be for a white American to legally emigrate to Poland?

yep. the EU being all bark and no bite, just like usual.

Yeah man. The Finns and the Spaniards took their fare share and look how well it's going for the- ... Oh wait.

Nice b8 m8

No more gibs obviously.

Eastern Europe are fucking leeches similar to red states in the US. They are dumb conservatives who leech money from central govt all the while bitching about liberals and welfare.

Is eu nice place to live in?

i saw that same image a month and a half ago. EU is utterly pathetic

Poland: "Hey Merkel, what about those war crime reparations?"

With the recent terrorist attacks, they are even more likely not to.

Haven't they been making these same tired threats for over a year now?

What, do they think this time Poland will back down?

These are the guys who instead of surrendering to the nazis got on horses and charged tanks. Do you really think this is going to work?

It seems to me like they want it to fail.

Two minutes, Turkish.

Correct. They are eternal welfare niggers.

I think it's from May

t. cucks

You'd know all about cucks, niggerburger.

Aren't migrants just same as the Eastern countries? Leeching onto what the EU gives them? Only difference is that migrants are bringing their garbage culture to the EU.

I'm seriously going to move to hungary. Glad that even one finno-ugric tribe has the wisdom not to take in muslims.

Friendly reminder that Poles LOVE migration when they're the ones receiving the gibs.

one day they'll kick us out of the eu

we are so fucked

Also curious about this, as well as how many people speak english in poland.

DEEBLY GONSERND

>implying """""""""refugees"""""""""" won't fuck off to Germany the first chance they get

What about Czech Republic?
And what is a 4th worlder? Do you mean Abo?

Leave it to the muritard to not understand satirical, though-provoking hyperbole. Did you not get it because my post wasn't a multiple choice pop quiz?

>Only difference is that migrants are bringing their garbage culture to the EU
No, Eastern Europeans do that too.

Sorry, but w do not want them here

You mean like they gave us one month in June and then July and then Juncker cried in public and admitted there is no legal basis for this claim but no one listened because there were like two other people in EU parliment at that time?
Its hilarious as hell, half a year later not a single lawyer can quote a single article that would hold in European Court of Justice.

Also exchange rate for price of living ain't bad either, considering $1 = 3.64 zl

Ok, Abu Ahmed al-Berlini

I fucking love Poland's relationship with the EU, they took the money and ran
Anyone who is made at them for being welfare niggers is just assblasted their country is cucked, while Poland (and much of Eastern Europe) will have their identity in 10 years, while places like France will become Francistan
I heard somewhere they may even leave the EU
Also, for a change in something, Polish in England need to fuck off

>eastern europeans are just a bad as migrants if not worse
Learning something new everyday :)

Polish Legos are woke af.

Don't take in those towel heads

this, hahahahaha

The cucks don't understand, POLAND IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

So damn proud of this country.

Stand strong based Poland! Don't give them an inch

maybe Poland and Hungary should join Russian Federation?

Lol. I hope you do. We can build our own infrastructure, we were perfectly functioning before being suckered into your "union." Fine. We don't need your fucking money and we don't need your fucking migrants.

>The shit you give us doesn't even fucking work. Train lines to nowhere and empty buildings.

I never liked cobi, but their military stuff was pretty cool.

why is the EU so desperate to integrate immigrants?
this is the kinda shit that makes people wonder about stuff.

>Lol. I hope you do. We can build our own infrastructure, we were perfectly functioning before being suckered into your "union." Fine. We don't need your fucking money and we don't need your fucking migrants.
Are you joking?

Poland was literally a third world country without gibs from Europe. Show some fucking gratitude.

>SWAT van over homo with dildo

nigga pleeze

>we were perfectly functioning

>We can build our own infrastructure
Your streets were shit before all the EU money.

youtube.com/watch?v=lRYGofY8ISM

poland will see you in a month fuckers

>Also curious about this, as well as how many people speak english in poland.
Learning English is mandatory in schools (age 7-18), so I guess almost everyone under 30 and almost none above 50

Read for yourself
msz.gov.pl/en/p/waszyngton_us_a_en/waszyngton_us_a_en_consular_information_2/illegal_entry_consequences/residence_poland/

Migrating to Poland would be stupid for a westerner, unless one has some money, in this case it' reasonable since everything is cheaper here.

As for the English proficiency see pic related, source:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EF_English_Proficiency_Index

BUT Poland is a monoethnic country and despite the fact that many people speak English it's impossible to live here without knowing Polish (I mean administration, dealing with officials, police etc.)

pay debts, Abdul al-Hamburgi

Oh look. A pole asking for free money.

What a surprise.

Didn't they tell Poland the same thing back in June? What will they do when Poland tells them to fuck off some more? A year ago, maybe they could have gotten their fellow globalist Obama to come up with an excuse to enforce it through NATO, but I don't think that's likely now.

you own us billions of euros, just deal with it and pay

>3rd world

Prajeet, do you even know what your GDP growth rate is?

>own
owe

t. Sachsen Anhalt

Actually, Poland owes Europe billions in reparations for starting WW2.

But all your money is ours anyway, so we'd end up paying ourselves.

Completely irrelevent.

Your country was an ex-soviet communist shithole a couple of decades ago. Don't presume to speak to Western Europeans as equals you dumb slav nigger.

Another month?
Its been like 5 years already

They cant even sanction us because that requires every country to vote for it and less than 50% of current members said they would vote to sanction us. Its all bark and no bite, quite frankly I thought it was over last time when Juncker publicly gave up, apparently it isnt the case.

>poland gets lots of money to build up infrastructure from germany
>once it is no longer profitable for them, poland leaves the union
how will poland ever recover

alahu akbar!

Arent those counties taking a ton of Ukrainian refugees?

>Germans are this deluded

Eastern europeans are to us what mexicans are to you

Enjoy your diversity, we've had our share of Muslim enrichment for 150 years, was enough to reduce a regional power to and irrelevant, devastated shithole.
Also we are still not Slavs.

This shit will destroy the EU. Why the fuck are the Germans always so retarded. They always have to take things to the farthest logical conclusion. They can never bend the stupid cunts

Over my dead body.

Oh shit, no more eu funded cycle routes for Poland.

like I give a fuck

Why are Poles so ashamed of their past?

t. asian male

Please post a quote about the 50%bullshit...

Most of EU think that polish are no different from the african immigrants

THEY DUN GUFED

time to pay the parcel niggas

How's that different from Trump wanting european countries to pay for NATO and then flooding Europe with tanks because the US is paying the bill?
Germany pays for the rest of Europoors, and wants them to take up at least *some* responsibility. These countries are worse than NEETs.

EU broken within 3 weeks. Poland wins.

>share our 4th worlder jails
meaning whole Australia?

if no one is able to neck her directly; then surely there is something/someone on this planet that she loves or cares about which needs to be destroyed. tick tock.

Why won't they just accept them? Look at all the good things they have brought the rest of europe, don't they want excitement?

>that giga nigga

Fuck off slav nigger.

You guys are even worse than actual niggers.

Gladly. No sea access, no boats.

How many times will you delay it lol.

We will team up with jews to get these reparations

Are you legitimately retarded?
I think many americans have a hard time understanding sarcasm, satire and anything even remotely subtle really. That is why they need to be so in your face about everything, that is also why they repeat what is said many times.

>We will team up with jews

Shocking.

Good to retire, hard to live in, especially for foreigners.

Poles are niggers. A lot of Sup Forumstards are blinded by the colour of their skin though.

Because those were German camps on Polish grounds, we didnt kill people there, you did, implying we were the ones is an insult.