UH GUYS

How come we aren't talking about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepetitionsite.com/en-gb/takeaction/342/316/180/?src=LG_fb&campaign=sign_342316180
youtube.com/watch?v=IikOhvHERHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sea world already has one

You're gonna need a lot of metal..

If it's a scale model it would bankrupt the tax payers

Make it out of butter

That would take a lot of brass, not cost effective

ho ho ho really funny guys, making fun of one of our own
just wait till it's our turn

you'll get knocked the fuck out.

Good idea, just remember to use flowers

This is part of the globalist plan to bankrupt our natural resources, nobody has that much metal.

I dont think we have enough materials for that

Her white privilege has earned her a statue.

>our

>replace a famous general with some literally who girl who's only minor accomplishment in life was dying
I agree
We should remove the lincoln memorial and replace it with treyvon martin since treyvon much more american than that white bigot lincoln

No statues, tear all statues down in all locations!

It should be a statue of a demisexual trans age soft masc black woman

>replace a legend general who if people know history know he wasn't just the civil war
>a literal fucking who beached whale

if this happens i actually might check out

The materials cost would be too expensive.

Holy shit. I envy this country so much...

>knocked the fuck out

Can't even kill in your fantasies. Stay away from protests, precious.

Will they also add a George Zimmerman-Booth statue to go with it?

Would be too expensive to get enough bronze for her huge bulk.

lel

Losers don't get statues

We're gonna need additional pylons.

>get moved by car because youre literally a whale
>heart gives out
>die
this shit is hilarious

KEK

>Statue of antifat

Does America even have that much metal?

How about a life-size statue of a Dodge Challenger?

They cant make statues that big.

Because its gonna go nowhere

That's what they're talking about, I thought

We should push for it, it will expose the ugliness of obesity and the stupidity of leftists.

Who's that roastie whore and why do libtards want to replace the Robert E. Lee statue with a statue of her?

just chuck her rotting corpse on a podium

The world has gone completely fucking bonkers /

Will they make it an accurate recreation of how she actually looked?

That would be good for the keks.

Stop roleplaying.

Even Polish Lego seems cool as fuck

This is the more sensible, eco friendly proposal. Much less materials required.

signed for greater chaos

I am cool with it, if we can include the Charger in the sculpture too, at the moment of impact.

>making fun of one of our own
>one of our own
>ONE

Don't you have to complain about manspreading and fat shaming or something?

Come to think of it, what would the plaque at the bottom say? Hit me with your best pol.

>statue of a fat person
Never ever seen that.

In this temple, as in the hearts of men who for whom she gave sum fuck

They have the metal to make a statue of this landwhale but they don't have the metal for a death star, fucking bullshit.

I mean if it's as hollow as her personality, might be feasible, but wouldn't it fall over from the ankle parts from all that stress?

a fat commie statue? in my America?

Go on. We want fat statue kek

I don't think the pedestal could support that weight

You're a big statue.

oh the irony

You have 2 options. Slow and painful or quick and painful. However, the option selected is up to me.

Fuck all commies. Fucl all antifa. Fuck all iww members.

no but we are planning on nuking the entire united states and instead replacing the entire country with a giant statute of the fearless girl like in that one futurama episode

>1 post by this ID
>"why are we not talking"

Well, OP, TALK!

these fucking slide threads are ridiculous. This board is under attack and like our weak european leaders, NOTHING is done about it. FAGGOT MODS! NECK YOURSELVES!

Until we fire up production on raw materials, I'm afraid there won't be enough to make a life-sized version.

Here's a petition

thepetitionsite.com/en-gb/takeaction/342/316/180/?src=LG_fb&campaign=sign_342316180

Will they make a statue of a 260 lb woman?

Can we get fat feminists to go apeshit if the statue isn't accurate?

>PANDER TO MEEEE
>*breathes fire*
>PANDER TO MEEEE

She was the iww irganizer direxting the roadblock. Was hit in the impact and given cpr when she had broken ribs, which killed her

kek

Are They like trying to kill her with those Chest compressions?

That's not even how you do CPR.

Could the base support such a large statue? Do you have enough GDP for the metal itself?
Will the statue of liberty become jealous?

I though we over here were cucked
But holy shit I can't actually believe all the shit that's been going on in burgerland these past months if not years
you even have "muh guns" but you still just take this shit

>A statue of some overweight nobody

Are they really that desperate?

>Donald Trump: I like to check the facts before I make a statement
>Donald Trump: General Pershing used pig's blood bullets to kill Muslims.. study what he did.

At this point, lying is second nature to Trump. It's like he physically CANNOT tell the truth. WHY is this allowed to happen?? He's the leader of the free world?

Oh look, it's Saint Jo Cox the Second.

because it's asinine bullshit

They alreday have the statue why not just use that one

Why don't you reveal that flag Jamal

>Fearless girl
>In reality it's a monument to the woman's ego making her think that because she's a strong independent womyn the mindless animal won't trample her

Hey guys, could someone post the photo of the naked cunt in Barcelona? I was too busy at work to follow the threads but I want to see it
Thank you

This. Make it. And when it's made start a shitstorm that the staue is bodyshaming her. Get feminazis to tear it down and replace it with a slim version

You know what kills you? Not breathing, or your heart not beating.
You know what doesn't? Broken ribs.

All institutions that train CPR tell you to perform CPR even if the victim has broken ribs. Additionally, you still perform it if you are concerned of breaking the ribs of who you're performing on, such as a brittle boned elderly person.

YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

If he wasn't president I 100% believe this would be his opinion on her.
Then why is it our fault it was a commie that killed her.

>>Copper and Iron Ore Prices Reach New Highs
>>While gold and silver cooled their heels, dropping 7.6% and 11.2% respectively after record price runs at the end of 2016, iron ore and copper surged to record levels. At the end of June, copper was trading at $187 per dry metric ton (mt) and copper was selling for $4.31/lb, a price increase of 111.3% and 81.1% respectively since the beginning of August.

How will they find enough building material for the statue? bitch weighed 2,500 lbs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why not put a statue of Genghis Khan up to confuse everybody?

I think there isn't a scale big enough, both in terms of weighing the metal and the space on the pedestal.

>Destroying cultural and historic heritage just so it can be replaced by a statue of a whale.
Liberals are literally ISIS of the west when it comes to destroying historic heritage, however i don't see UN condemning them.

those tits and that belly don't go together

Yeah important information - that's CPR being done correctly. This is a point which goes beyond politics and shitposting for me. Odds are you will break ribs. That's fine.

>you'll get knocked the fuck out.
come visit me in Moscow antifag, see what happens

Ya replace a statue of one of the best tacticians of all time with one of a fat slut communist that got ran over by a car.

This is what happens when you let women and subhumans have a say in your political system.

IWW aren't what they portray themselves to be.

They are not communist, they are not anarchist.

They are a gang of bureaucrats .

Shouldn't they wait until we really know what happened before considering her a martyr or something?

Only if it's a likeness of her during the exact time of her death

>petition
wow it's nothing

that sounds like something huffington post would ask. cbs news is just weird

The Challenger explosion is a lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=IikOhvHERHE