Why haven't these swamp Germans had a major habbening yet? Their country is full of Morrocans and T*rks...

Why haven't these swamp Germans had a major habbening yet? Their country is full of Morrocans and T*rks. They neighbour Germany and Belgium and they're also the epicentre of Western degeneracy. You'd think they'd be number one on Abdul's hit list. What gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_II_assassination_attempt
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Andrei_Karlov
hln.be/hln/nl/32616/Terreurdreiging-in-Belgie/article/detail/3101825/2017/03/10/Terreurverdachte-Ossama-Krayem-ging-op-verkenning-in-Schiphol.dhtml
thelocal.se/20161022/swedish-terror-suspect-planned-schiphol-airport-attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Portugal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_the_Netherlands
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone tried to kill their queen some time ago and killed 6 people

I've always wonderen why the Netherlands hasn't been hit yet. I have to say, although they have a lot of problems with migrants, a lot of them are integrated to a certain degree. Dutch culture is very open and communicative. Unlike my country, which is a culture of PC. Everyone is just silent and hopes all will be well. I hate my country.

I suspect that our country is doing some very under the radar diplomacy with ISIS and other terrorist organizations.

Never wondered who are truly behind the attacks?

We actually take good care of (((them))) and the muzzies compared to other countries. They dont have a reason to do a habbening

Media is in collusion with the govt and ignores minor happenings.

As for major happenings, they don't have really any immigrants prone to terrorism. Morrocans and Turks (ussually) don't go Allahu Akbar, unlike pakis, syrians and whatever other shit you import.

Because Turks are nationalists, not religious zealots. We had pro Erdogan protests here a while back.

and the dutch (not the Serbs) killed 6 gorillion Bosniaks - Muslims in Srebrenica, never forget the shoah.

abdul gets bullied into drinking and drugs at school

That was a renegade schizo though

Attack was never claimed by a terrorist group I believe.

Also I think Amerifats and others have the wrong idea about our migration policies over those of let's say, Germany, France or Sweden.

First of all, our nation with double the population of that of sweden took in less than 200.000 refugees since 2014, now these numbers dwindle rapidly because a lot of them circa 80.000 cross the Netherlands and then leave afterwards to Britain or France mostly.
A fair numbers about 10.000 have also returned to their place of origin and about other 10.000 have been removed / send back.
So that leaves about 100.000 people being placed in a nation of 17m people since 2014.
Those are numbers you can handle, you have the manpower and means to carefully screen people before they receive a permit, otherwise you will never roam the Streets, you won't get out of the shelter place.

Also note when you cry about Amsterdam and Rotterdam those are our only ghetto's, it's not like in the US where you take a bus from any other city and end up in gang land 15 min later.

Now the 100k people here aren't those you see there, those are mostly offspring from labor slaves coming here decades ago, all 2nd and 3rd generation, they grew up like any western person, few to none have any love for the old ways, the fast food jihadi's they get who become radicalized and move on to do horrible shit are the byproduct of lost and forgotten teens mostly with a mental illness or just adicts, paranoid schizo's, all very much alike the one that crashed into or tried at best to kill our royal family.
These faggits only become dangerous when a thing like ISIS, Antifa or w/e terror group is openly allowed to recruit because the media advertises them everyday, they'll soak up all the bad seeds if you don't cut them off root and stem.

What's the percentage of the population that's black in your estimate?

I went to amsterdam recently, and I saw a lot of niggers, however very little muslims (just saw one ninja).

show me one(1) terrorist attack committed by t*rks.

Maybe I'm too jaded but it's only a question of when and where. I can already see the rows of flowers and our figurehead King going on and on about #notallsandnigs

Our country is a jewish hotbed and you really don't have to wonder who the masterminds behind all of this are.

Amsterdam is all over the place, the reason you see many blacks there is besides well,.. the tourists ofc there is a neighborhood nearby which is almost only black, you don't have a place like that south, east or north of the Netherlands and it's again, 2nd, 3rd generation mostly.

most of them live in social housing so when they act tough the social housing gets replaced with expensive houses.
There are very few places (compared to other European countries) where they get the chance to create their own district and radicalize from within.
population density is also very high, there is no place you can be with just one kind of group in this country.
Our niggers are pretty well intergrated since they grew up under Dutch government, they are mostly christian and despise muslims as well.
In essence the Netherlands was found on liberalism, because of trade the Dutch always had to deal with other cultures. They have learned to be diplomatic and make both parties compromise instead of ignoring the problem and letting it escalate like they do in Brussels.

We actually have a pretty good secret service cracking down on them in the background.
Besides, a vast majority of our "foreigners" are children of migrant workers, not "refugees". These are more likely to behave compared to radical muslims straight from the fire.
We also don't have one major city that houses all the muslims in a single spot, our area with high population is spread out over a quarter of the country, covering 4 large cities.

The armemeian genocide

dont force it bro, its going to happen soon enough

There was that one attempt in Amsterdam though, yet the guy got spotted and stopped by the police. Still didn't prevent him from driving into a group of Israeli tourists, but at a rather low ramming speed instead of anything near fatal.

epin mene

so nothing.

Are you two related?

this

NL confirmed New-Jerusalem

Amsterdam isn't remotely representative of the general demographic image of the NL

>Still didn't prevent him from driving into a group of Israeli tourists, but at a rather low ramming speed instead of anything near fatal.
Damn

The only reason we know about that, is because Israeli newspapers were reporting on the wounded, it was damned silenced in the Dutch media.

Can any Dutchman confirm if foreigners are bluepilled?
I live in a redpilled area and the people I know and talk to seem to be pretty redpilled about some stuff. I would consider myself a foreigner here (although I was born here and
was growing up in the Netherlands, my family originates from somewhere else) and I know some foreigner friends and they seem to be redpilled about stuff too. I just don't know whether other foreigners are redpilled or not, that's why I'm asking.
Do any of you Dutchmen also know if randstad is bluepilled or not?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_II_assassination_attempt
Mehmet Ali Ağca

>They neighbour Germany and Belgium and they're also the epicentre of Western degeneracy

I'd like to inform you that Holland and specifically Amsterdam are the most degenerate places in Europe

Unfortunately it's just a matter of time, as it was for Spain.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Andrei_Karlov
Mevlüt Mert Altıntaş

Not a terrorist attack. He was a schizophrenic who thought he was the messiah and so on. Later converted to Christianity.

this seems to be the only one and the guy was basically retarded james bond.

Randstad is pretty bluepilled to begin with

>What gives?

The Brussels airport attack was originally intended to hit Schiphol airport, Amsterdam however the cell feared their designated faggot Salah Abdeslam had ratted them out to the cops so they felt they had to rush to action and hit a target nearer to them.

Also we actually have islamists in our national parliament and local city councils. (the hague and rotterdam, probably more.) Also islamist infiltrators in at the very least our social-democrats/labour party (pvda) and d66, a liberal homosexual party in talks to ruin our country further.

Source

We celebrate that happening on the 5th of may

>retarded James Bond
Kek

Also guys, let's not forget we had Theo van Gogh who along with 's world most successful asylum fraud Ayan Hirsi Ali made the Islam-kino: Submission, a short film about abuse of women sanctioned by islam:

>The film tells the story of four fictional characters played by a single actress wearing a veil,[2] but clad in a see-through chador, her naked body painted with verses from the Quran.[1] The characters are Muslim women who have been abused in various ways. The film contains monologues of these women and dramatically highlights three verses of the Koran (4:34 2:222 and 24:2), by showing them painted on women’s bodies.

For this Van Gogh, who was known for his hilarious criticism of Islam (he once took an actress clad in a burka to a meeting of politicians and then enthusiastically introduced her to everyone as Mrs. Van Gogh, telling them of the horrible things he was going to do to her.), was brutally slaughtered on the streets of his hometown Amsterdam in 2004.

> The killer shot Van Gogh eight times with an HS2000 handgun. Bouyeri was also on a bicycle and fired several bullets, hitting Van Gogh and two bystanders. Wounded, Van Gogh ran to the other side of the road and fell to the ground on the cycle lane. According to eyewitnesses, Van Gogh's last words were "Don't do it, don't do it" or "Have mercy, have mercy, don't do it, don't do it".[9] Bouyeri walked up to Van Gogh, who was on the ground, and calmly shot him several more times at close range

>Bouyeri cut Van Gogh’s throat with a large knife and tried to decapitate him, after which he stabbed the knife deep into Van Gogh's chest, reaching his spinal cord. He attached a note to the body with a smaller knife. Van Gogh died on the spot.[12] The two knives were left implanted. The note was addressed to and contained a death threat to Ayaan Hirsi Ali, who went into hiding. It also threatened Western countries and Jews, and referred to ideologies of the Egyptian organization Takfir wal-Hijra.

Holland has always had decent relations with the asian and arab world ever since the 1300's

Also our secret service is actually good int his country

Wrong!

We took in almost 100k because of that German bitch. Since then we've gotten 300k of those doctor's and engineers because of the right for family reunion.

And don't forget the 100k of illegals

Military intelligence is constantly doing this.

>Source

hln.be/hln/nl/32616/Terreurdreiging-in-Belgie/article/detail/3101825/2017/03/10/Terreurverdachte-Ossama-Krayem-ging-op-verkenning-in-Schiphol.dhtml

(belgian/dutch.)

thelocal.se/20161022/swedish-terror-suspect-planned-schiphol-airport-attack

>The findings include two bus tickets, bought under fake names, from Brussels to Amsterdam with departure on the day of the November 13 attacks in Paris. Another key finding is a laptop found in police raids carried out after the March 22 bombings in Brussels and which contained a list of five terror targets, three of them which were hit in the Paris attacks as well as two more: the “metro” and “Schiphol”.

>The paper says French police now suspect the terror cell was planning to also attack the Paris metro and the Schiphol airport, but that something went wrong.

>“There were two single-journey tickets [to Amsterdam],” the source told Sydsvenskan. The paper said that Krayem, a Swede of Syrian origin, has admitted during police questioning to have travelled to Amsterdam on November 13 and that he had booked a hotel room there, but for some reason he then decided to return to Brussels on the same day. They still don't know why.

>“That makes the trip [to Amsterdam] a mystery,” the source told the newspaper.

>One of the main police theories is that the manhunt and subsequent capture of Salah Abdeslam, the only surviving member of the terrorist teams who carried out the massacres in Paris, unleashed a wave of panic among fellow accomplices in Brussels, prompting them to put a halt to their imminent plans.

>born in gaziantep

that's a kurd.

>Military intelligence is constantly doing this.

Wouldn't know about that, but clingendael the Leiden think thank responsible for delivering a constant stream of liars (self proclaimed experts) to dutch television shows is actually known to have been involved in the training and possibly supplying of Syrian "moderate rebels".

>Muh tollerance
>Muh "Completed humanist idea group"
>Muh alliance with HRE
>Muh trade

since we kicked out the habsburgs we accepted people and traded alot, literal jews of europe

>Nederlander in "Belgiė"
Letterlijk hels

I don't think your rosy view of the Netherlands is an exact description of reality, Swampkike.

The Dutch are degeneration central. The time to pay will eventually come.

Shut up roach terrorist. You are better than Arabs, yes, but that's not much.

>Shell is a Dutch company
>Make deal with ISIS
>sell oil in exchange for no terrorism attacks
>?????
>profit

I would honestly not be surprised if our country is the deepstate(international version). We earn so much fucking money and yet our leaders are always making budget cuts, billions/trillions are disappearing into something

It's co-owned by the UK

Hello mr. every drug is legal in my country, how exactly are we more degenerate than you? I'll admit we sure got the rep, but I think you're a little behind on facts. You guys caught up on us years ago.

those companies are so big they dont really more assistance from a nation than then giving them a PO box

low muslim unemployment

(((vice)))

ik ben zelf buitenlander en ik haat ze allemaal omdat ze echt lefties zijn

Well all I know for sure is that during the Dutch Afghanistan involvement, military intelligence would maintain relations with Afghan warlords so as to keep violent uprisings to a minimum. I assume this is common practice.

Bullshit, among those that traveled to the islamic caliphate were employed engineers and medical doctors. Stop reciting leftist/progressive lies.

Islamism and jihadism aren't the result of a lack of opportunities, discrimination/exclusion, poverty or any other bullshit excuse the left has come up with to portray these savages as sad victims of circumstance.

The Molenbeek cell was a muslim drug dealing gang gone wrong/ rogue. The same may happen.

In my country, we have literally fighters than went to join ISIS that reverted to Islam including New Portuguese or luso-descendants in France which the mother married some maghrebin, it's literally impossible that there aren't Turk terrorists in 80 million country.

>military intelligence would maintain relations with Afghan warlords

Those that fuck(ed) little dancing boys dolled up in dresses and make-up? Top fucking kek. Such heroes our military.

It's probably just extreme luck. We have gotten close to happenings before but they were prevented in time. Also The Netherlands is basically a safe haven for any mudslime or nigger (the Berlin attacker got away by going through The Netherlands) so it would not really be that smart to start doing terrorist attacks here.

I still don't get Jews. If one group of people hate Jews its the sandnegros. So why are Jews always crying about more refugees?

We're handling the refugees quite well so far. However we won't be able to take many more in.

Currently we don't have a governmemt but the parties chosen are center/rightwing oriënted. Our screening and stream of information is well optimized plus all the proper refugees are put in camps where there's constant surveillance.

Are you paying attention? They only shill for open borders and immigration for white, western countries. As soon as you start talking about Israel they are some of the most conservative people you will meet.

Blank? Goedzo. Nee? Opkankertyfstralen nu

ik ben blanker dan nederlanders
zweeds hé.

they want to fuck over the west, but jokes on them, the moment the west falls, isreal turn into a fallout crater.

They're chill dudes, hope nothing happens em.

Drugs are not legal here.
What is legal is its consumption.
It's fucked up, I know, but it's not as degenerate as the Netherlands.

You practice euthanasia and you eat aborted babies for breakfast, isn't it so?

Turks never commited terrorist attacks you retards. Its literally just an arab thing.

They know not to fuck with Based Rutte.

>a lot of them are integrated to a certain degree
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
oh god please tell me you're not serious HAHAHHAHA

because they are irrelevant

>but the parties chosen are center/rightwing oriënted

Topkek.

The political parties currently in talks about forming a government are VVD, D66, CDA and CU.

VVD and D66 both are part of the same fraction in the european parliament: Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe Party, which is very much pro-eu, to what extant you ask? It's the same party Guy Verhofstadt (pic related) represents.

CDA and CU both are christian parties which means special privileges for religions. Remember that picture of the current pope on his knees humbly kissing migrant feet? Yeah. Deus vult.

So dream on kid, what we're getting will be more of the same. Want change? Vote differently.

This indeed. I know some people there and let's just say that many of them are not allowed to take a holiday for a while now. Heard from someone that the same is true for many places in Gemrany.

>Our screening and stream of information is well optimized

>all the proper refugees are put in camps where there's constant surveillance.

>Unironically believing this.

Please tell me you were trolling.

Just pure luck.
This country is goddamn retarded if it comes down to security.
E.g. the terror attack I'm belgium was originally planned to happen in schiphol.

> (You)
>they want to fuck over the west, but jokes on them, the moment the west falls, isreal turn into a fallout crater.

But it doesn't make any sense, why are they always so pro refugees and #notallmuslims while they are get fuckt the most

2nd and 3rd generations are NOT more peaceful, they are the worst. The first gen comes to work, the second gen doesnt know where it belongs and starts to fuck with us, and the third gen has actively been taught to make our lives hell.

Also, immigrants tend to be hostile towards dutch neighbours, because if they can bully a family out of their house they can tell mohammed and his goats to move in.

>FoxNews.wmv
We have less per capita adult marijuana consumption than either of our neighbours or just about any US state. The sale of certain drugs are regulated and quasi-legal, as is possession of it.

>practice euthanasia
Nothing wrong with letting people with unimaginable pain and suffering choose to end their lives on their own terms.

>eat aborted babies for breakfast
Our abortion rate is practically the exact same as yours despite us having it legalised for over 30 years and you guys barely 10.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Portugal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_the_Netherlands

Israel already controls the countries with the most deadliest nukes, they don't have anything to fear. They already have a ton of nukes themselves, too.

Topkek. You claim to know people in dutch secret/intelligence services? And german ones too?

Please ask these retards if they truly believe that their current efforts can be scaled up to match the demand, especially with a muslim population that increases with 10s of thousands (low estimate) every month, unscreenable from jihady hotbeds.

There will be a terrible point of failure and all those clowns working these jobs now without speaking up about the seriousness of the threat western societies are currently facing from islam will be fully complicit when the catastrophic failure finally occurs.

What about d66 claiming everyone's organs by default though?

not my organs

>current efforts can be scaled up to match the demand, especially with a muslim population that increases with 10s of thousands (low estimate) every month, unscreenable from jihady hotbeds.
This.