Another victory for the west

Look at this beautiful crowd in Barcelona, just one day after the attacks. Truly inspirational. They're sending the terrorists a clear message: WE ARE NOT AFRAID. So courageous.

Terrorists thought they would intimidate them into changing their way of life. Nope, just look, it's business as usual in Spain. Nothing will be changed, the whole thing might as well never have happened. See, terrorists? This is what victory looks like. People uniting against violence, lighting candles and singing songs. You will not divide us.

#PrayForBarcelona

Remember to change your Facebook profile picture to include the flag, there's probably an app for that with multiple Western European flags to choose from.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-40972949
youtu.be/-77BLCMp9Hc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Muslims must be pissing themselves laughing

>sending terrorists a clear message
Indeed. The message is , " we are weak, come get us!"
Fucking cucks. Spics are mutts anyway. Let them die off

So progressive wow

>there's probably an app for that with multiple Western European flags to choose from.

KEK

want to send a strong message? sink the boats pussies

You would think that after years of continued attacks they would see that the strategy is not working, but no, it's the same fucking shit-show every time, no lessons learned

I feel like Europe needs a 9/11 tier event, with thousands of people killed, for the normies to finally wake up and demand change, otherwise we're fucking doomed. But maybe even that wouldn't be enough?

Did Americans wake up and demand change after 9/11?

That gif made my night

If terrorists kill you you win.

That won't even do it. Muslims could try to stage a coup against the government and shitlibs will defend them.

yeah they demanded so much change they gave up their constitutional rights, their most basic civil rights

REFUGEES WELCOME

wow much strong many progress such unite

>#PrayForBarcelona
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-40972949

>Terrorists thought they would intimidate them into changing their way of life.

Their way of life has been changed to one that is ambivalent toward the deaths of their countrymen.

Almost brought us up to par with you cucks

they are afraid of islamaphobe tho

not really at all.

our rights are severly limited by far left thugs tho

It can get worse: after the attack on Ariana Grande in Manchester the crowd at the vigil started singing "we don't look back in anger" by Oasis

oh look its an uneducated retard who doesn't know the history of his own country

>But maybe even that wouldn't be enough?

No. Leftists persists in their sick ideology even after family members were killed. Every attack only red pills a few people.

based italians and ελληνιkά

They said refugees welcome too. This is why the West will die.

I like how spain is the most cucked. Wish they'd repeat the survey after the generic muslim handshake.

There could be a happening in a couple hours. La Falange has organized a rally, and apparently some of our local antifa will be there to counterprotest.

2 attacks in 13 years makes one forgetful. My problem is how germans forget weekly

TSA, Stricter immigration checks and the muslim ban. Need more info.?

>Get attacked twice
>Put chin far out and put on a shit eating grin

>falange
Good meme

Except we're still getting replaced by non whites and now we live in a police surveillance state with no privacy.

The terrorists absolutely won with 9/11.

Also two wars.

Terrorists didnt win shit

The elite did

Tomato tomato

New iPhone, hun?

Meanwhile in Finland.

youtu.be/-77BLCMp9Hc

desu the terrorists really have been dropping the ball. they could get so many more if they planned follow up attacks when everyone rallies out in public like that. then have a third stand by to see if they do it again.

If you fight back, the enemy wins! Don't you know the only way to win a war is to roll out the mobile piano and play John Lennon's Imagine? Anything other than laying down with your backside in the air is racist and makes you a Nazi.

Let's all unite and and accept Allah's vans of peace because anything else makes us confront harsh truths about the world we don't wan't to know.

Let's face it /pol. We are never going to the stars. The Jews won.

Yes, when we woke up we voted for change and then we had 8 years of open boarders.

This. The Nice terrorist attacker got like 80 kills, and he did it all by him self. They had what? 3 or 4 people? And only managed to get 13 kills?

You're forgetting that they're shitskins, not whites or East Asians. Their mental capacity is limited, they can't properly organize shit.

Gee look at all those targets lined up. Would be a shame if someone drove a truck through it

ISIS probably fapping at the thought of how many Allah gbp they can get for driving through such a big crowd of non believers desu

Testigos informan que el conductor arrambló con todo

I wanted to visit Spain but heard you guys would throw eggs at me because I'm a tourist. :o(

Funny thing, from the big six, we have the lowest number of refugees, no wonder we think diversity is fine in our country, we literally don't see it.

Though we could get rid of motherfucking gypsies.

That's in Cataluña, which btw don't consider themselves Spaniards, rest of Spain is ok with healthy turism.

>were never going to the stars
>Jews won
This explains why space travel has been so slow. They want us trapped here under their thumbs. Reaching the stars might actually give us some freedom