Mitt Romney

What the fuck is this faggot's endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/george-soros-paid-al-gore-millions-to-lie-about-global-warming/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/22/george-soros-al-gores-sugar-daddy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cringe incarnate.

Sounds like a barely better option than Obama for 2012 elections

He is literal controlled opposition.

lol, if I have the biggest wall of text I'm right. I'd throw him into a wall in highschool.

welcome to the new russian collusion

down is up, 2+2=5

Wow thankfully no one gives a single fuck what Mitt Romney says and he has no political power

fucking tl;dr
why are they digging up gore and romney? who cares?

>where will it lead? To violence
It's already violent you fucking cuckold that's the whole goddamn point.

So glad I did not vote for this motherfucker.

Was Trump's speech really that bad? This even has normies bugged out for some reason.

Romney is of no importance.

>tl;dr

Mitt Romney is irrelevant, he's just another soft spineless Republican the media can go to when they need somebody to make a canned bullshit politically correct statement to help their narrative and undermine people taking a stand. Mitt is literally on the side of violent communists who want to destroy America. Really stimulates my sesame seeds.

>Romney having a valuable opinion since being a loser in 2012

>taylor swift without makeup
>clearly has makeup

Who ?

End game is he is going to be the neo-con horse to win GOP primary in 2020.

Good luck to that, he just lost my previous vote.

Romney, along with Rubio and whatever-other faggot, are fighting ghosts.

They're as bad as leftists.

Trump can't decide who heralds him and when he denounces them, the media says he doesn't denounce them. What can he do?

There is violence from both sides and I cannot comprehend why people get upset why it was said when it's fact.

Cause Trump doesnt like alienating groups of votes. Kinda retarded of him imo, WN ans Nazis and KKK really lack a strong enough voting base to make this worth it.

This is just SJW rhetoric on free speech wrapped in a republican shell. Not that anyone gives a shit what this guy has to say on this anyways.

No it wasn't. They are just using the "both sides had fine people" line as a way of saying "trump said nazis are fine people".

Most normies can't be bothered to search for themselves the truth.

Mitt is feeding the big lie.

If it is fed long enough, then it becomes a truth. Like democrats are party for minorities when history says completely the opposite

Faggot's endgame is always the rear end. That's their game. That's always their game.

>whites AND protestants
protestants confirmed for non-white

>condemns both sides
>says the driver is a disgrace to his family and country
Jesus fucking christ what does he have to say? "I'll suck every minority cock to apologize for these evil raysist" is that good enough for you Mitt "I tie dogs to car roofs" Romney?

And this is why this faggot lost to a nigger literal who called obama with no political experience, just because he promised to be like ron paul, and completely fucking lied about it all

and yet was elected even a second time instead of another useless neocon cuckservative kike shill

For decades it's been John McCain taking the lead.. But McCain has finally been exposed with his links to Soros, and the deadly overthrow of governments in Libya and Ukraine. McCain's support for ISIS is widely known.
So now they have to get some reserve players off the bench.
But Romney and Gore are as compromised and complicit as McCain

Normies literally think it was grandmas praying for peace and nazis just running in and curb stomping them. It's actually insanity the amount of lies people are telling and people are believing. I bet mit Romney lives in the whites part of the country and is lecturing us about diversity.

This user.
You hit the nail on the head.
Saved image to spread to the rest of the world

a big brown BASED America

Even the normies have awoken now. Mark zuckerberg stopped by to LIKE shitt Romney's post BTW, but I couldn't fit it in with these top comments.

This whole business convinces me that a new term is needed to express the point of view that you wish to preserve the indigenous people of your country in the majority, without necessarily expelling every single person who is not white--the position of somebody like (say) Enoch Powell, or Ann Coulter.

This is because the media appears to be playing a dirty trick at the moment by confounding together this position, which many people who attended the Unite the Right rally adhere to, along with the White Nationalist and White Supremacist positions (and even these are not equivalent with each other), with simple Neo-Nazism. (And by extension, Trump, by defending the people in the rally, was also defending "Neo-Nazis.")

theyre trying so hard to keep this story alive.
Months from now they'll still churn out wall of texts talking about it like it was yesterday.

>What the fuck is this faggot's endgame?
maybe he wants to not become president again

>Mark Zuckerberg reacted to this post

His end game? Something about getting your own planet or universe, I think.

He wants trump to 100% blame nazis for what happened. Guess antifa and police/mayor/governor dindu nuffin by escalating the conflict.

He is making me GLAD obama won.

imagine being mitt romney, such a colossal fucking loser in all respects that the only thing he has achieved in his life is getting multiple democrats elected. even his own father was a colossal cuck, virtue signaling against barry goldwater harder than the very democrats running against him. george romney was such a cucked leftist that people literally believed he might have been a soviet plant. suffice to say, mittens is born and bred from certified cuck genes and might even be a literal communist traitor.

imagine being him though, imagine losing every fucking election you've participated in because you're such a milquetoast cuck. you pander so hard to the "moderates" that you end up alienating them by holding absolutely no principles whatsoever. your entire base consists of a literal cult (mormonism), anything beyond that considers you an eternal fucking loser.

imagine being him. you're now 70 years old and your long and painful political career is essentially at its end. you realize that you no longer need to pander to moderates because you've already lost. you have nothing left to lose. you're finally aware that you're an eternal fucking loser. all you can do now is try and drag the winners down to your level.

imagine being him. i'd fucking kill myself.

Wow holy shit that gives me hope. It's gonna be a rough ride for the democrats they live in an alternate reality

It's all bullshit. They want to create enough feign outrage to give the GOP an excuse to oust Trump. Pussygate 2.0
I emailed that Bob Corker son of a bitch and called out their pathetic plan.

Around mormons, never relax.

>Romney and Gore are as compromised and complicit as McCain
Sad, but most likely true. Their actions speak for themselves.

>these are the republicans we used to be forced to support

Jesus Christ it's disgusting looking back at how poorly we were represented until 2 years ago. What kind of retard would support this faggot instead of some run of the mill Democrat if you're that much of a cuck?

I watched the "Mitt" documentary the other day and he comes off as such a pushover.
Obama was to Mitt what Trump was to Jeb.

He didn't learn when they called him a nazi. Full cuck

George Soros Paid Al Gore Millions To Lie About Global Warming

yournewswire.com/george-soros-paid-al-gore-millions-to-lie-about-global-warming/

"Newly leaked documents reveal that billionaire George Soros bribed former Vice President Al Gore with millions of dollars in order to fabricate data about global warming.

"According to a document published by DC Leaks, Soros used his Open Society Institute to pay Al Gore $10 million dollars per year in order to make Gore exaggerate claims about man-made climate change to the public.

“US Global Warming Grants became engaged on the global warming issue about four years ago, at George Soros’s suggestion,” reads a leaked OSI memo.

“There has been a budget of $11 million for global warming grants in the U.S. Programs budget for the last several years,” the memo reads. “This budget item captures George Soros’s commitment of $10 million per year for three years to Al Gore’s Alliance for Climate Protection, which conducts public education on the climate issue in pursuit of creating political space for aggressive U.S. action in line with what scientists say is necessary to put our nation on a path to reducing its outsize carbon dioxide emissions.”

"It’s unclear what year the memo was sent, but the Gore co-founded Alliance for Climate Protection (ACP) was established in 2006 and lasted until it became The Climate Reality Project in July 2011.
"In 2008, the Alliance launched a $300 million campaign to encourage “Americans to push for aggressive reductions in greenhouse gas emissions,” The Washington Post reported.

"ACP got $10 million from the Open Society Institute (OSI) in 2008, according to the nonprofit’s tax filings. OSI handed over another $5 million to ACP in 2009, according to tax filings.
The investigative reporting group ProPublica keeps a database that has OSI tax returns from 2000 to 2013.
TheDCNF could not find other years where OSI gave money to ACP.

1/2

At least he's attempting to explain the Alt-Left position with logic and complete sentences. Baby steps, be patient.

2/2
Soros and Gore
"OSI is primarily a grant-making nonprofit that hands out millions of dollars every year to mostly left-wing causes. Now called the Open Society Foundations, Soros’s nonprofit has handed out more than $13 billion over the last three decades.

"OSI didn’t only plan to fund Gore’s climate group to promote global warming policies in the US, OSI also planned on giving millions of dollars to spur the “youth climate movement.”

“This budget item also allows for the renewal of U.S. Programs’ long-standing support of the Energy Action Coalition, which is the lead organizer of the youth climate movement in the U.S., the memo reads.

“We are also including a placeholder for an additional $2 million, pending discussion about and development of OSI’s global warming agenda,” the memo reads. “There is a memo from Nancy Youman in the strategic plans binder that recommends pathways forward for OSI on the climate issue – in the US as well as in other parts of the Open Society Network.”

kek these comments are great. Please like the comments if you have a FB account!

>a literal cult (mormonism)
t. angry baptist/lutheran who doesn't have a member under 30 in his congregation

I doubt they even considered impeachment over this. The last thing they want is a debate and investigation which would expose the truth.

he wants to be prezzy real bad, donny dragged him oer the coals when he was prezzy electy. sum 30 y.o probably wrote this for him and he would sound even worse speaking it, no charisma and would probbaly lose to HIllary he is that bad

>Peaceful
>prosperous
>world
>Thanks to the US
Propaganda machine working right.

apparently, Facebook's algorithm only has the most replied comments be bumped up to the top

It's actually sad, I think I can still smell the blood and shit from that one time when romney bent over for obama in 2012. he probably blames that incident on trump not donating enough and now is looking for any avenue to hurt him.

Al Gore’s sugar daddy
George Soros pays to promote weather hysteria, and Al keeps the change

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/22/george-soros-al-gores-sugar-daddy/

The optimist sees the glass half full, the pessimist sees the glass half empty. George Soros sees the glass as the property of someone else so he knocks it over.
By knocking it over he spills some of the dark secrets of his so-called Open Society Foundation, revealing how his vast fortune promotes misfortune in America.

In addition to giving $33 million to Black Lives Matter, to be spent inflaming racial tension, Mr. Soros has funded Al Gore’s campaign to frighten everyone and promote the global-warming hoax.
When the headlines cry curtains, the smart money figures there must be a Soros-sponsored doomsayer behind the curtain.

DC Leaks, a website that posts emails from global leaders who would rather no one see, has released documents showing that Mr. Gore pulled in $30 million over three years from the Open Society Foundation:
“This budget item captures George Soros’s commitment of $10 million per year for three years to Al Gore’s Alliance for Climate Protection, which conducts public education on the climate issue in pursuit of creating political space for aggressive US action in line with what scientists say is necessary to put our nation on a path to reducing its outsize carbon dioxide emissions.”

Mr. Gore lost his race for the White House by a whisker in 2000, and like losers before him has never got over it. But he has made a profitable second career as a weatherman with only one forecast: Climate catastrophe ahead.
His 2006 docudrama, “An Inconvenient Truth,” warned of dire threats to civilization from human-caused global warming, pointing to Hurricane Katrina as an example of what happens when humans anger nature.
That Al Gore feeds at the same Soros trough as Black Lives Matter betrays a common zest for alarmism that deprives Americans of faith in the future.

I think I would unironically vote for Obama now over Romney. At least Obama doesn't apologize and beg for forgiveness all the time. (Plus I prefer his stance on Israel)

Instigate a civil war before THE ARRESTS start happening.

>t. angry baptist/lutheran who doesn't have a member under 30 in his congregation
Yeah because god knows(not the magic underware god) the only way you'd be dumb enough to be a mormon is if you were born into a family of them.

by definition, almost all religions fit the bill for the word cult. the lds religion probably fits it better that most though.

Neoconservativism was founded by former marxists/trotskyites. They are just coming full circle to the beliefs of their founders, hence their staggering inability to call out the communist/anarchist antifa that made up much of the counter-protesters.

There were IWW (Industrial Workers of the World) flags flying right around where that crash happened. Some pieces of footage have that flag directly in front of the camera right before the crash. Somehow not even people who grew up during the Cold War and built their careers off fighting communists will take notice of this.