Big happening tomorrow

twitter.com/APEastRegion/status/898557098136670208

How many are going to the FS rally as actual protesters? Gonna be huge if it is in the 10,000's

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLuEHSYTr5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=8E3rKGNwm6s
youtube.com/watch?v=JhX58Jhpbz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would somebody go to Massachusetts to say anything remotely right wing

(((organizers)))

>what's being called a free speech rally
Better suppress it and prove their point.

I read on (((CNN))) earlier that there's about 9 "far-right" rallies also planned tomorrow related to that guy getting fired from Gulag

be sure to stack up on tendies and drinks, there's an 88% chance it's getting /comfy/

I've thought about going, but not participating on either side. I just want to see what these protests and rallies are really like first hand and compare it to what the news says.
Boston is about an hour away from me.

>what's being called a free speech rally
What the hell kind of wording is that? Peoplein general can see right through it, r-right?

i live in the Boston Area, outside the city in a white neighborhood obviously, I'm excited to watch from a hopefully safe distance.

This

This is right about the time the kikes and gooks show up for college.

30,000 people
Be a great opportunity to detonate a car bomb

ANUTHA 1

Please tell me Spencer and Duke are as far far away from this as possible.

>Boston
Well, you know who's definitely going to be there.

>Protesting against free speech
Who does this?

IF YOU SEE A MAGA HAT, SMASH THE HEAD WEARING IT!

(((What's being called a free speech rally)))

Rally's are a lot of fun because you get to meet a bunch of new people with the same ideologies

Just don't be at the front and you won't get beaten down with stick or anime-sword by anti-freedom activists (antifa)

I wonder if he got that Dodge Challenger he wanted

Good God, I hope Sessions & the DoJ have enough sense to send in the right people to police this nonsense.

Be at the front

Have a camera

You are needed

Good, good. Hopefully they chimpout hard.

Brainwashed libs who needs to be curbstomped out of existence.

Coward detected.

Send the national guard to fight them. They probably dont have a permit

who's organizing/speaking there?

apparantly those are cancelled due to alt-left terror threats

Isn't this a Trump/kekistan thing?

>Free Speech counter protesters
That sounds pretty much on course for 2017.

There not gonna do a single thing other then peacefully protest.

I don't understand why people on the right idolize literal traitors and hazi's who objectively got there asses handed to them twice in a fucking row.

Maybe you guys have alot in common which is why you people idolize these traitors/failures so much.

>There not gonna do a single thing other then peacefully protest.

please be violence please by violence. this might be a potential happening

30,000 people to protest 1000 (max) non white nationalist rally goers?

Fair?

The (((happening))). This is the beginning of the revolution lads. Brought to you by Soros and Co.

Charlottesville was a peaceful protest too.

>firing a missile
>use of a biological weapon
Oh man top kek charges

This is going to be very interesting. The Central Ikey Agency will probably false flag something hard. Imagine if a muslim terrorist comes along by surprise and blows himself up and then we for some reason we need to go to war with Iran.

the alt-left talking about objectivity

Orientals see everything in wide-screen.

THey're gonna fuck up the cops a lot too, as long as /ourguys/ keep a fairly low profile once it kicks off it'll just be alt-left vs the police

I'm confused
Whos the free speechers, whos the counter protesters? Are either of them nazis, antifa, blm?

Go take videos and try and avoid getting beat by either side.

Kek check

You're very tough behind your computer

I'm going and video taping, I was on the fence but after Charlottesville we need to send a clear message we aren't going anywhere

For the love of tendies leave your nazi shit and white power signs at home you fuckers. This should be entirely about free speech, do not let the left have any photographic justification to excuse their violence on TV. The footage has got to show crazed antifa communists assaulting peaceful free speech protesters and destroying property.

Yep thats your fringe your belief system is, and frightening to people in general. To the idiots your just racist and bigots, to the smart people your traitors who idolize traitors and are willing to trade free speech for violence.

And to people like me who stand in the middle your a danger to organized society because with out free speech for everyone all we have is violence to make points and i would rather live in this flawed one we live in now then the shitty one liberals or ultra right guys believe in.

I'll be at the rally. I'll let them direct their two minutes of hate my way. At most I'll remind them that the people on the news bloviating about morality were cheetleading the invasion of Iraq (twice), and rush to film victims of all kinds of violence to make money all while attacking our liberties. Reminder that this tweet is exactly correct. She said so when asked directly if 500,000 dead children in the aftermath of Gulf War 1 were justified.

>30,000 antifags
boston is going be vandalized and burned down. It will be interesting to see how the media would try to spin it.

TFW Dusseldorf stabbings happening.
Yup.

As long as they spare the Glass Slipper and Centerfolds it will be an improvement.

watch out for agents provocateurs

better get as many cameras and videos as you can to catch the plants

Is he from Boston?

This.
Any of you fucks going to this need to make sure there is nothing the media can use against you, keep it civil no stupid shit. Just sit back and let antifa do their thing make sure people know what they are really about

Why are you crowing about how 'fringe' free speech is?

These people aren't even associated with white nationalism.

How are you in the middle at all if you instantly equate free speech with hate speech?

(((Communists))).

Be careful, lefties attack their own at those rallies because they are so sexually repressed that they need to harm innocent people

>i live in the Boston Area, outside the city in a white neighborhood obviously,
me too famalam? Melrose here, where you from?

We will be cheering for you, brother

When i have i said anything about hate speech?

I just stated why the response is so huge to charlottesvile please stop projecting.

There will undoubtedly be a photo ops with someone sieg hailing. It's just too easy to paint any rally as 'Nazi' - just pay someone 50 bucks with full Nazi gear raising their arm.

What do you have against Making Armenia Great Again?

You work for Erdogan?

kick anyones ass who brings those flags or white power symbols. They are clearly plants at this point.

An assortment of Antifa, niggers, & KIKES.

Source? Nothing on twitter yet that I can see

>So-called free speech

>our fringe your belief system is, and frightening to people in general.

Don't be a fucking idiot. I specifically mentioned that they were non-white nationalists so what ideology were you referring to as frightening?

I love how this rally already happened once and went off without a hitch, but the media is playing it like its a fucking neonazi group
The media should swing from trees

You sound like a KIKE.

this. money talks.

even if it means going against your own country.

why are they anti-free speech? literally unamerican

which town?

Where's Jill Stein? summer doesn't feel complete without her.

america is not a country. it's a NWO proxy.

A great way to push conservatives and alt right fags further right

Checked. Also, the first amendment doesn't matter to these traitors as long as the other side doesn't agree with the left's narrative

>free speech rally
>kill antifa
>can now ban free speech

Real subtle CIA

>every protest I disagree with us is literally another Charlottesville run by nazis

This rally already happened before you stupid ass, this is the second time its happening

How about you quote the whole post then you'll get an debate but paraphrasing and taking my post out of context isnt going to work i don't have the attention span of a fucking child.

Pretty sure it's alt right guys like based stick man, gavin, and cernovich

Normies just watch you dig up graves and call for Mount Rushmore to be destroyed and the Washington Monument to come down.

Normal people are going to WANT you dead very soon. Then you're fucked.

Bannon warned you.

Not one fa will be there. It will just be a total virtue signalling of Massachusetts moonbats.

this is a chop, I can tell by the pixels...

taken in Greece n 2009, antifa logo is chopped on

Best was an article I read (cant remember where, sorry), that only said "free speech" in commas, and later on said "libertarian" and "conservative". Its almost like they want to push all centre-right people into our open arms...

Also, any new england anons nearby, make sure you turn up. Would be v nice to have several thousand there. This is guaranteed to make antifa and BLM look like shits as well because its going to mostly mainstream cons there, if they chimp out it'll look fucking terrible and they'll blow any momentum they had from Charlottesgay

Normies only see what the media covers

And they aint covering that shit, even Fox is MUH NADSIS 24/7

I wouldn't go. The right has nothing to be gained at these rallies.

They will not get more votes. Antifa does these because violence and stretch presence is their only answer. There is simply no benefit to meeting them.

If someone would like to argue against this is love to hear it. There is zero threat of them taking over via violence but there is the threat of sabotage and losing votes.

$25/hr by daddy soros. Why wouldn't I be there?

stay safe anons

avoid this if you can. if you get arrested LEFT WING governments are not sympathetic to conservatives

ask Lance in Minnesota

Because they want to fight and liberal shitheads that treat protests like concerts/battlefields don't care if they escalate situations and justify it because they're Nazis.

The "both sides" bullshit Trump was spouting wasn't entirely without merit. There's no excuse for being a racist or a KKK/Nazi sympathizer, but that doesn't give you license to treat Charlottesville or other communities like a fucking war zone just to make yourself feel important.

You're wrong. Normies get their information by sharing. They do not believe the news. 75% literally do not believe them and that includes half of Democrats.

The old Gray lady aint what she used to be. The normie gets their info from people at work and their Facebook. If you recall Trump's Facebook during the election, that's what a normie sees shared.

>he thinks the police are gonna do their job

This. Infested with cucks and manlets

I'm sure George Soros has his groups ready to start riots.
How is this kike not in prison.

This is a follow up to the rally back in May.

youtube.com/watch?v=wLuEHSYTr5Q

youtube.com/watch?v=8E3rKGNwm6s

youtube.com/watch?v=JhX58Jhpbz8

Expect CivNats, Oathkeepers, and Kuckistanis galore.

He was right because it wasn't all Nazis in Charlottesville. Somewhere just there to protest the statue coming down. There were some reasonable left wingers who weren't antifa and were just dumb and wanted it gone.

Faith Goldy fired by ((ezra))
Lauren quitting ((rebel))
Richard Spencer actually organizing white males to not feel ashamed.

Nice try shlomo

Great hope you guys attack the left again and get even more negative courage.

Gonna be rainy and thunderstormy tomorrow during this. Prob will trigger a weak turnout

Definitely go, the left relies on the perception of overwhelming popular support. Its like how they get people fired. They shout loudest, they cause the most trouble, the normal majority have to go along with it because they don't want to cause a fuss.

The left is fucking terrified of organised right wing agitation, it has much more popular support in its core ideas compared to the left, and the government just sides with whoever they think will win