10,000 protesters to march against the right

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/after-charlottesville-thousands-expected-attend-boston-counter-protests-right-wing-n793756

Are we on the wrong side of history? Why do so many people hate freedom?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LV1h5
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=wAF9tTM5i5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're young and stupid

archive.is/LV1h5

>linguistics major

why is it never a "Artificial Intelligence Major", "Civil Engineering major" or "Industrial design major"?
why is it almost exclusively social "sciences"?

Because historically communists are pseudo intellectual busybodies who want to social engineer everybody with Marxist ideology

>Media openly calling for death squads to kill people with the Wrong Opinions

This isn't about the girl who died. It was because they saw the aerial video with the massive row of torches and heard the phrase 'Jews will not replace us'. It's maximum goyim-knowing that has them spooked to no end.

They realized that compared to just 3 years ago, there is now a fuckton of people who know that it's jews pushing open borders, know that jews aren't white and hate whites and they want to use violence to suppress it before more people become aware.

Yuri Bezmenov was predicted this:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

The communists infiltrated our education system long ago user. These college professors have corrupted our youth With communist propaganda. The democrats are the biggest problem, the moderate democrats are accepting black nationalists and communists into their party which has changed the party's view. Anyone in the democrat party is no longer an American patriot. We are on the correct side wanting america to stay free.

>nazis
>freedom

Yeah, no. You're pretty much on the worst side of history. Autism or no, nazis and all their ilk are still full of shite.

They can't into reality so they opt for controlling language and media to bend to their mental illness

Normies don't want to listen to the truth. They just sneer and act superior to "conspiracy idiots". They won't listen to men who lived through communist hell far before they were born, they denote anything that challenges their Marxist worldview as bad and racist. They won't listen to Bezmenov, Solzhenitsyn, etc. They'll just snuggle up with their communist manifesto or a nice critical race theory book as western civilization burns to a crisp.

There will be no violence there because right wingers don't crash other people's rallies like Antifa does.

Unless you guys want to form ANTICOM in the next few days.

It pays better

>look how brave I am with my face covered!@!@@!!!

It just takes one person to start a race war.

Underrated post

>what is the Soviet Union
>what is conflating

>Are we
Nice try faggot.

>why do people who study social sciences tend to get involved in politics, a social science?

Ha! Look at that lol snowflake. Let's see if you got the brawn to back up the larping

Listen you little communist shit. People are becoming Nazis because you won't stop calling them Nazis. Many peaceful, libertarian right wingers have been pushed into radicalism because of faggots like you. Fuck you and everything you stand for

Merkel is a chemical engineer.

why can't antifa use votes to win?

It's not even so much that normies "want" to sneer and act superior, that behavior package is just forced on them. It's more like pic related because they don't want to be the one caught out NOT virtue signaling against muh Nazis

I believe this.

what a fucking faggot, could easily break him in half

>non-violent tactics
>anti-fa

pick one, you can't have both

Merkel is also a fat cunt.

Fuck the normies man. We should kill them after we are finished with the commies and the jews.

>they call me shadow...heh, here kid, take this. Das Kaptal
>W-what is it about?
>It will set you free *teleports away*

>Soro's Boys

you so manly burger-san,please hold me in your arms

fuck off.

I-i thought it was a girl.

HAHA YES BROTHER! SLAAAYAYYYYYY

Mankind likes being told what to do.

>mfw my sister is going to college for literally astrophysics, and social sciences

>literally a bunch of horseshit SJW shitlib classes, and then shit like calculus

shes going to take so much nigger dick and fail so hard

boy do you guys need to get rid of the nazi element of the "alt0right"

you won't have a chance. you'll get absolutely steamrolled. no professional could ever associate with your cause if there's a swastika.

"nonviolent tactics" to enact what agenda?

"FUCK DRUMBF" is not a policy position.

Because they fail to realise that Twitter =/= US population and that they actually lose.

Wasn't there a poll recently that said half the USpop actually didn't think Trump acted wrongly when reacting to Charlottesville?

Their echo chamber is bursting.

>Why do so many people hate freedom?

Yes there was
God i fucjing hate twitter

>that leather-clad twink

Nazis, protect your virginity

This is going to backfire. The left's rhetoric has nowhere to go. It is already extreme and it is offering violence as a solution. The only problem is the average person will only accept violence as a solution to other extreme violence. No one is buying their "Speech is violence" crap.

They are trying to solidify support for indiscriminate violence against people who have not been violent. One incident is not enough. Look at the Arabs. The World Trade Centers were bombed before. They did not get their consensus and mandate to wage war against them. It took bringing down both towers and the death of 3,000 people.

The left will escalate things until they alienate all the other demographics in the West. You are seeing this trend line already. Anyone who studies the left's presence in the USA can see the turning point for the Left was Kent State in 1970. Followed by indiscriminate violence from 1971-1976 at that point the public no longer wanted to follow them and the authorities had a mandate to remove them through death or imprisonment.

Haha yes comrade. After the revolution, we'll all be in the party together right?

Oh wait, communists historically purge hundreds of thousands of their own people to consolidate power. But you're probably an AnCom judging by the flag, in which case you'd be living in a society akin to Cormac McCarthy's The Road.

>covers face to protect identity
>gives reporters his name and major

>linguistics major
Great to see the true proletariat rising!

"Alt right? I am ANF."

This reminds me of McGovern in 1972, the Left was so fucked up that they scared the normies and gave Nixon the biggest Majority in history.
Stand back and let them get even more outrageous.

Trump will get 2 terms.

There is no such thing as "the right side of history" and "the wrong side of history".

You don't live in a kid's tale.

youtube.com/watch?v=wAF9tTM5i5Y

"When nonviolent tatctics have been exhausted what's left?" Hot damn riots and beatings are my favorite nonviolent tactics. I think they were Gandhi's favorites as well.

>Read from the bottom up.

their day is coming...

This is simply reverse McCarthyism.
It will end up the same way.

So I gather Antifa is a musical of some sort?

who cares
degenerates and nigger lovers
will get shot or die of AIDS soon anyway...

No we are not,not yet. We must kill them before they kill us. We have the upper hand,we are more physically able than them,more intelligent as well.

It's time to take them down.

look at that soyboy

>they wouldn't listen to us when we said they were pure evil and should kill selmseves
>so they have pretty much forced us to kill them ourselves

They exhausted all their other options OP. SInce they now have no choice but violence they still get to maintain the moral high ground. YOU EVIL, NASI, SCUM made the resonable, kind, righteous, heroes do this.

The woman's march of 3mil represents the totality of these people. Out of this 3mil, 10,000 are demonstrating.

They lost the election. The hispanic birthrate is plumetting. Gen Z is Generation Zyklon. Liberal millennials won't have kids, while conservative millennials will.

We're winning in the the long run. Don't bite their transient bait.

I would sooner die on my side of history than live on theirs. No more compromise, no more coexistence. Liberals must be fought at every turn their victory means the death of freedom.

Fucking manlet has to wear six inch heel boots to look near imposing. Nevertheless Boston is bait. Right now any protest that does not directly condemn the lying press and showcase its lies as such is going to be counterproductive.

We are at the tipping point. The game has changed. One more left wing martyr and Trump gets impeached, and the Purple Revolution goes hot, and the right dies.

We have to play the victim game. As stupid as it sounds, we must continue to hold rallies ONLY over clear examples of oppression and unfairness...and If anyone attacks us, we must do NOTHING.

Hold position, and stand as still and silent as you can. Drop your signs, and take your beating. Wear armor, carry water for acid attacks, but do no bodily harm. The media will ignore it at first...but eventually the photographic evidence will mount. Then we will have the proof we desperately need to show the world we are not evil. Its the only way to turn this around.

Leftists are bourgeoisie oppressors in disguise. Probably a bunch of Masons, like the crisis actors.

wow he looks like a superhero!

he's going to save the country he hates from wrong think!

is it a bird? is it a plane? NO! It's skipping-leg-day-"man"!

Studying linguistics and other social sciences would enable you to understand how subversion and cultural hegemony works. Why do you think leftism has become dominant?

Social sciences are useful and more objective than you might think. The descriptivist stuff is GOAT.

>they are nazis because I say so
Please, I bet half of them don't even have human sized ovens.

a literal shitskin

Boston Commons:

1656 - Ann Hibbins hanged for being a witch
1660 - Mary Dyer hanged for being a Quaker
2017 - ??? hanged for being American

Explains the bioweapon she unleashed on Europe

but why are the leaders of communism so cruel? Why global domination?, if they ever do get to an inevitable end game what then? What would they do after?

>One more left wing martyr and Trump gets impeached

if the rabid leftists who already have articles of impeachment and censure in the House can't get rid of Trump over a supposedly unconstitutional ban on entry into this country, then how are they going to do it when some degenerate fatass libtard gets run over?

>Boston

It's going to be a whole lot of nothing. Happenings will be dependent on how many new hampshire fags make the trip, because Bostonians are all passive faggots

>>Boston
>It's going to be a whole lot of nothing.

Concord and Lexington

>astrophysics, and social sciences
Why would anyone study two majors that have nothing to do with each other

> They lost the election
correct
> The hispanic birthrate is plumetting.
lol
> Gen Z is Generation Zyklon.
no.
> Liberal millennials won't have kids
yes,with niggers
> while conservative millennials will.
with anime pillows?

>As stupid as it sounds, we must continue to hold rallies ONLY over clear examples of oppression and unfairness...and If anyone attacks us, we must do NOTHING.

That won't do anything except have our people get slaughtered in the streets. And the MSM will dance as they say how it was the "neo nazis" who struck first and aquit the left of any wrong doing.

This is why libertarians will shoot you in the war.

Congrats.

>youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js

I think I've been on Sup Forums too long, because I cannot find a flaw in this video.

No my friend. Trump's tenure is the only thing keeping nationalists from tearing the left to shreds. If he were deposed, right wing death squads would be a thing

Freedom verse communism
Only one will survive

Bring your Milk and remember don't get caught on camera crying.

because girls can do anything shitlord

She loves black cock, I thought we established this?

The only flaw is that it's not just about money. They want social control.

we need a bigger car

By having more politicians reiterate Mitt Romneys big dumb tl;dr fb post and calling anything they don't like nazis, while defending antifa because despite Stalin being a thing anyone who fights nazis HAS to be a good guy! Get enough of them doing that, threaten to air ads that expose their corruption, and the Republicans will fold.

And what if your plan doesn't work? What then? You know they have already been murdering whites for decades now right? The only remaining option is to fight back.

I've noticed this too.

Our (((media))) went full (((shut it down))) mode after CVille.

SAVED

Underrated

So, despite all these numbers and the local government and police most likely playing on their side...

What are the chances someone "altright" comes out of the blue and manages to kill hundreds? Like, imagine if no conservative actually even attends and then suddenly another nazi dodge just loads into reality. Feels like a trap, mate.

I don't want to discourage public retaliation against the commies, but I don't want the narrative stacking cards either. Perhaps at the next event. For this event, it should be used as a reminder of how unstable the mental health of these leftwing groups are. Some nigger is not going to be able to hold it in. Somebody will crack because that attachment to the narrative is just too strong.

>What you're here in protest to that car crash. Uh.. okay...
After a couple of hours
>What the fuck! You guys left our community in ruins anyway! Why should we side with you?! GET OUT!

It's the main reason.

If some ANTIFA died to a Stickman hit in an earlier rally, they wouldn't have given anywhere near as big a fuck,

It's literally the Euro Jews shaking.

Antifa are mainly young, bitter and hateful people who feel like failures. They can't stand up to or make the merit of the white European standard so instead they want to tear it down. The actually see non-whites as inferior but they feel normal compared to them, which is why they have such a dick on for them.

When you see 10,000, that's what you are seeing. A visual representation of failure and inadequacy.

What you are not seeing are the countless millions who are living normal family lives with traditional roles who feel no need to go onto the streets to spit out blind bile and hatred.

Antifa are a tiny overall majority, just very bitter and aggressive with nothing else in life. That's you you see them in large numbers and wrongly assume they are the norm. Happy, normal and content people have life to live so are not out there.

They would not last. They don't have the numbers, the equipment, or the training. A counter revolution would immediately appear with all of those-numbers of youth (antifa) armed with equipment purchased by Clinton&Soros international cabal from China or whatever, with training and organizations by the Cabal mercenaries and Deep State. With ground and resources directed to it by treasonous mayors and governors, they will win unless the entire us military remains united and stops them.

They are gonna mix some false flag Nazi into right wing crowd and media will say "Nazi did it again" or some shit

prepare for worst

>We will fight fascists
Yass slayy
>We will dismantle the state
pic related

Nice skinny jeans faggot. Go back to /fa/

All you need is a truck and camo outfit.

Truck to run down Communists and camo outfit so nobody sees you.

Because theyre dumb little faggots that believe what they hear from 'academics' and from pop culture/media without question

If you are going please record EVERYTHING

Record antifa