SAY IT LOUD

SAY IT LOUD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGDA0Hecw1k
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/12/in-views-of-diversity-many-europeans-are-less-positive-than-americans/ft_16-07-11_eu-usdiversity_overall/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_effect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiral_of_silence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shy_Tory_Factor
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SAY IT CLEAR

REFUGEES ARE WELCOME HERE

>greeks
>white

Kek, Greeks should be happier that they're being replaced by whiter people

PAY
DENBTS

youtube.com/watch?v=uGDA0Hecw1k

I HATE NIGGERS TOO

nice colour coding

The memes are real

>American mongrel calling anyone not white

JUST

GREEKS PAY DENBTS HERE

We all knowvthat the grey area is in really red but people are just too afraif of PC communists

Sweden, yes.

>Places with most amount of non-Europeans are most welcoming of more non-Europeans
Hmm really jargons the nargons.
Who could be the ones voting favorably?

WE

WUZ

Meds proving their superiority again

>Being a citizen of a multicultural country
>Having actual niggers by the scores, being from the same country as you.
>The only way to differentiate from them, is the color of your skin.
Sucks to be you

Spotted the jew
And his useful idiot

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/12/in-views-of-diversity-many-europeans-are-less-positive-than-americans/ft_16-07-11_eu-usdiversity_overall/

Why do most of these stats not even add up to 100%?

Pay your obligations and or shut up.

You can never really trust polls like these, they're often confounded by the Bradley effect and the like. What you can say is that these are at least a lower bound on how many DON'T like diversity (so no fewer than 31% Brits think diversity makes the country a worse place to live), on the other hand it probably gives an upper bound on how many DO like diversity (so no more than 33% of Brits think diversity makes a better place to live).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_effect
And similar effects:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiral_of_silence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shy_Tory_Factor

>WUZ->ARE

BASED INTOLLERANT PEOPLE N SHIET

>Italy
but Milan is full of niggers and nigger-lovers

Look at Japan with their suicide rate and their failing economy. Look how being anti immigrant is working out for them.

really makes you think,eh?

So what does that say about us then?
That we're even more conservative than that?
Makes sense actually

If Greece got bleached, and became whiter, than it would be more ideal. I have no problem with Greeks though desu.

milan is still a 50/50 city

how bad is the situation in italy? Since the balkans said "fuck off" and built razor-wire fences (((NGOs))) have been shipping in migrants from Libya, how many actually stay in Italy? Are all major cities, Rome, Naples, etc, infested?

It appears that the shallower and younger your culture is the more likely you are to welcome diversity.

Well I can't say for certain, but yes that's what I'd suspect.

mainly big cities and the north are infested (also abbandoned military towns in the south).
italians have lost patience,we can't wait to BTFO niggers out alongside our cucked and spineless government.

>the capital of degeneracy is full of niggers

color me surprised

Italians really hate immigration, why don't they do more about it?

Wait till you see Bologna man.

Pay me for the Warsaw Uprising, you german fuck

>Milan
You might as well complain about San Francisco being leftist. Milan is the worst city after Bologna

Nigger, we are currently dealing with the Libyan "government" so that they put all the rapefuges they catch leaving their shores in concentration camps, and pretty much banned all NGOs from our docks. What else do you want us to do?

we have decided to try a center-left govt in the worst possible period of time.

I thought the EU came at you when you tried doing that. Or am I just misremembering something?

The legendary Swedish cuckoldry never ceases to amaze me.

top kek this

nothing wrong with greeks

Greeks are civilized.

They can bitch and moan all they want. Elections are close and people are pissed about niggers as never before in our history. Whoever does the most against niggers has the greatest chance to win the election. We may as well see commie politicians pushing for the building of gas chambers in the next months.

When was this poll made? Ashamed to be a Spaniard at this point.

Send all migrants that arrived in past 3 years back

The conquistadors are getting conquistadored

Hopefully you elect someone slightly to the right of Mussolini.

It's okay, your king makes up for the cuckery.

Sweden doesn't even have that.

> Jew d&c shill posting under nazi flag.

Nice try schlomo

The first time I ever saw pic related, I thought he was some visiting Arab dignitary.

We don't have anything like that. Only faggots on the left. Cucks and and the resurrected corpse of Berlusconi on the right. Then there's m5s, which attracts batshit crazy idiots from every wake of the political spectrum. The other small parties like Lega Nord will not achieve anything on their own and will be forced to ally themselves with one of the aforementioned three.

Doubt that Germany wants to part with them. Their wives won't allow it. Sorry.

I suppose we can only hope then. It's such a shame that one of Europe's greatest cultural centers is in such a position.