BLOOMBERG CLAIMING STEVE BANNON HAS BEEN FIRED

MORE NEWS TO COME

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Independent/status/898572132183150596/photo/1
twitter.com/GuidoFawkes/status/898573843522084864
youtube.com/watch?v=YDWEz1mia1I
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

either that or trump just found a new leaker.

>trumpfags will defend this and pretend they never liked bannon

Breaking news OP is a giant nigger faggot with no credible sources!

More at 11!

fuck Bannon, he came on late anyway.

fake news

>m-m-maybe if I tweet that Bannon is going to be fired, Drumpf will finally stop winning -sniff-

Bannon = Nationalist

Trump firing = globalists take over

Me = losing confidence in trump

You = fake news

No way...

Apparently Stephen Miller has been cozying up to libtard globalist Kushner. So now all /ourguys/ are gone or compromised if true.

>DUDE ITS TRUE THIS TIME I SWEAR
FUCK OFF SHILLS

broof now

He cant provide any because he's full of shit

>STEVE BANNON HAS BEEN FIRED

Tweet says he's "going to be fired" not "has been fired" This is FAKE NEWS.

Miller is Jewish so that shouldn't surprise anyone

Nah Bannon and Miller are Trump's brains. And with Bannon gone and Miller fudge-packing it with Kushner there is no one left to trust.

Bannon is shit anyways, his nazi larping shit brought bad optics to the administration.

but Sup Forums told me he was /ourjew/. disappointed.

If he's fired, then it's likely because the markets were being held hostage for him to be removed.

If true, expect Friday to close with stocks in the green.

>is going to be fired
>is going to be

fake news, he hasn't been fired.

IT'S REAL THIS TIME

EVERYONE TWEET TRUMP AND TELL HIM NOT TO FIRE BANNON

Bannon was an excuse lol. Did you know he was against Trump's press conf on Tuesday? All those 'alt-right' (nationalist/populist) ideas that Trump talks about are accredited to Steve Bannon, when in reality it's Trump himself.

will they give an explanation why he is being fired? he hasnt done anything bad imo.

You doubted me

DONT FIRE BANNON

whyyyyy

>twitter.com/GuidoFawkes/status/898573843522084864

There it goes lads. The last pale light of the West.

I never liked Bannon desu

This

>will they give an explanation why he is being fired? he hasnt done anything bad imo.

He gave an interview where he dissed all the president's stupid neocon foreign policy ideas.

if this is true we're fucked. it's over.

If Bannon is gone, I'm done with trump.

This is terrible.

MARKETS ARE COMING BACK AS NEWS OF BANNON BEING FIRED

So you still haven't figured out how Fake News works? One outlet makes something up then the others spread the lie with no other source than the outlet who created the lie in the first place.

So was The Mooch right? Bannon was a leaker?

fuck Bannon, civic nationalism all the way

Nah lad, Guido Fawkes is always on the money.

>Bannon was a leaker?

Bannon is the only WH official with no Russian ties.

THIS IS WHY PIZZAGATE GOT A A REVIVAL TODAY IN POL

trump tower knew this was coming so they used their old distraction trick=pizzagate

>Looking into firing Steve Bannon
Clickbait title strikes again

FAKE NEWS

bannon is the smart one, trump is just a puppet. without the puppetmaster, I don't know how much he can hold on on the job

Oh look its time for this rumor again

I'm the awwooo guy and I exactly agree. Bannon out means trump's only influence is RINO shills and globalist. I'm done after that I won't support trump unless he hires a bigger nationalist or rehired Bannon.

No I actually like a lot of Bannons opinions. In terms of getting the media to back off Bannon was right not to be for Trump going off the rails. Bannon most likely agreed with what he said, but that's not the point.

This could be an attempt to get the alt-right to turn on Trump while they pull some shit so his approval sinks

Last time they were claiming he was certain to be fired during the Syria strike, didn't happen.

This is... I just... I can't today

What do you expect from a queer.

Civic nationalism is a failure. Do you realize that the negroid nationalists are replacing our culture and eradicating our history through "democracy" fuck you and your democracy; America needs fascism and white nationalism.

>be trump supporter
>noise of trump firing someone

>IF HE FIRES HIM, IM DONE!

>trump fires someone

>THATS IT....
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>I NO LONGER SUPPORT HIM, FUCK TRUMP!

>still a trump supporter
>repeat

Trump just lost 2020

>he'll NEVER fire the mooch

He's come down on alt rightist as being clowns and wants to destroy democrats version of racism. His plan forward is correct I don't see why trump would disagree. Unless they packaged one message with the other to get people to read it

Don't forget. Trump has seen this memo.

Drudge just tweeted something about it too

TRUMP ADMINISTRATION IN TOTAL DISARRAY PEOPLE FLEEING THE SINKING TRUMP SHIP LEFT AND RIGHT TRUMP EATING HEAVILY AND GAINS 400 LBS INDICTMENTS EXPECTED IN SEPTEMBER FOR HIM AND FELIX

>ITT: Sup Forums bootyblasted

Tastes like nothing...so sleepy

>No source
>a tweet from a new group looking into it
>A tweet from some literally who saying the same thing OP did, probably OP.

No Bannon is different when Bannon joined I felt my blood boil with pride and when we won I thanked Bannon for helping trump win and don't get me wrong I love trump but without Bannon it isn't the same as it was since the election.

wait wat? is he a fag? i totally had a crush on him after that acosta skirmish but thought he was married.

shame it doesnt change the fact he is a dirty globalist kike aligned with kushner now.

>has been fired
>will be fired
very different things

Kelly CAN NOT Trusted Sir

Bannon also was the guy pushing for the major infrastructure rebuild of JewUSA in order to finally rid themselves of the never ending recession, and exploit the low interest rates.

Doubt he's fired

Be*

>Officials expect Bannon to be fired
KEY WORD EXPECT

FAKE NEWS SAGE

if true im done with trump and civic cucks

Not suprised desu yanks elected a kike puppet

>is he a fag?

Closet fag, never had a girlfriend ever. Hates gays.

>>white house officials say

Suuuuure

That shit he said undermining "fire and fury" about North Korea is why he spud be fired. You can bet your ass that made it back to Kim.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=YDWEz1mia1I

Why would Trump do this? Why would he spit on his supporters like this?

big if true

:(

Denial is the first stage user.

Also Guido is a well-connected media group in the UK, they are usually correct.

say it with me

ONE TERM PRESIDENT

MSM has been pushing this since before the election. Surely it's true this time!!

Without Bannon Trump is just a jewish Globalist puppet. Without Bannon there IS no Trump.

What the FUCK

Reminder about consensus cracking:
>Bannon denounces us
>Wait a few days
>"Bannon is ourguy!"
>Bannon denounces us again
>"It's all over goys!"

Lol like anyone is going to be upset. He went out on his own terms. Accomplished A LOT and will now be even more valuable to building and solidifying this movement as the dominant movement as we head towards the new imperium

>that tweet

NO DON'T SAY IT DRUDGE

Hm.... I'm sure it's just a coincidence that the markets are now in the green.........

If he fires Bannon, this is it for me. With Bannon some people also will go. Without Bannon Trump will be soft on China, his advisers would manipulate him into obama-type decisions that will lead nowhere, while time will be running out. China is a serious threat to USA, but Americans are soft and lazy, you are used to be first, fat and don't notice how your time is running over. When you wake up and see that China has outpaced you in everything it will be too late.

Knowing the consequences of your actions is why milions of people AREN'T in prison. That was like reminding KIM if he kills he'll get the death penalty. It was the exact right play.

>Steve Bannon is going to be fired.
>going to be

In other words it hasn't happened and it's speculation.

>Without Bannon there IS no Trump
So pathetically stupid and just preying on ignorane I guess. Ignore these idiots. Theyve said it from day one and are just butt hurt that they did absolutely nothing to affect Bannon. Bannon did what he wanted and is leaving amicably on his own to continue helping POTUS in private sector

Saddle up anons. Your general comes

>Denial is the first stage user
It's perfectly within sane reason to doubt a non-existent or at least incredibly dodgy source.

Why give me a guy fawks tweet and not simply seek out the Bloomberg source?

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

If true Trump really is finished. Bannon was too important.

fake news

Are all the people who wailed Fake News going to apologise, or will they quietly slink back to /ptg/ and concoct excuses as to why this is a good thing?

Deep State getting another scalp? If so, the only thing that can stop these leftist will be full blown nuclear war to reset everything.

THIS ISN'T FUCKING HAPPENING

I'M IN CHARGE HERE

>No Wall
>No Immigration Reform
>No Healthcare Reform
>No Social Reform
>No Tax Reform
>No Infrastructure Bill

What did Bannon accomplish other than raising the national profile of Breitbart?

wat

What are you talking about? Did you miss that story where Bannon told a NYT reporter the U.S. needs suck chink cock to solve North Korea. Fuck him.

In that same call he was right about identity politics though.

That's due to Democrats and establishment Republicans in Congress.

Trump cannot do these things without Congress

Neocons and Dems have tried to get him fired from day one and are just butt hurt that they did absolutely n o t h i n g to affect him leaving. Bannon did what he wanted and is leaving amicably on his own to continue helping POTUS in private sector. He is a true patriot and tremendous ally for Trump going forward

if bannon goes, trump can go fuck himself