The New American Dream

You got to be in to win Sup Forums

Bitcoin is a better investment.

ITT we summon kek so I win the jackpot.

Yup, got paid today, going on my lunch break to cash my paycheck and buy $500 worth. Wish me luck :^)

That's a big office pool, wish my coworkers were based.

Holy shit what a retard

I've got $3 left. Should I try or or get something from the pick 2 for $2 menu at mcdolands?

>implying I'll share with anyone
>implying I'm in a pool

For you user

Objectively, if you won, is it better to take the lump some, or the yearly pay?

I'm thinking the yearly pay, because it lowers taxes right?

Spend your $3 on losing lottery tickets goy. You dont need food.

I have not bought a ticker but
If KEK wants me to have it I will.
Shadilay

Finance fag here. Take the lump sum and invest wisely. The returns you'll make will greatly outweigh the tax benefits of yearly payments.

If I get digits I'll get a ticket

>%500 worth
lmao you poor faggot
you know shiny pokemon are 1/8000 and it takes forever of trying
lottery ods are 1 in 292,201,338, good luck you mororn

Look, it's a voluntary tax on stupid people.

Finance fag how do I make money?

Paycheck to paycheck wageslaving kind of sucks

But I already have 3 shiny Gyarados and a shiny Pikachu.

Lump sum

If you take yearly payments you'll likely die in an auto accident or maybe "suicide".

Lump sum EVERY TIME. Illinois is failing to pay out their lottery winners because dem states have fake economies. Get your money from the lottery immediately, secure it in multiple places and formats, buy yourself a damn good shelter with hydroponics and generators, and then go back to normie life

this better be bait

How can europoors even compete?

Motorcycles guns and cocaine.

Made 100k in months with crypto, why worry about lotteries.

You should take the cash option. If shit hits the fan the lottery could cease payouts, like how illinois had to cancel the lotto because they are going bankrupt and spent the money.

What's the best way to stay off the public radar if you win so you don't have hundreds of charities and investors and long lost cousins coming out of the woodwork to harass you?

First you need to protect you money from the Jews. Cut spending on things that you can live without, i.e. cell phone, tv, internet. Try to save as much of your money as you can, use that money to invest in yourself by getting an education or learning a trade. Trade classes are very affordable at local colleges. Avoid getting plastic Jews, financing vehichles, and taking loans to go to school. At least half of what you earn should be yours to keep. Once you start making more money determine the bare minimum you need to live on, everything over that should be saved and invested. Good luck faggot, its really just a matter of self discipline and determination to get where you want to be. You won't become fabulously wealthy but you will have enough to live comfortably and have extra cash in case you ever need it.

Speak to no one. Immediately retain an attorney to set up a trust with you as the trustee. Claim the winnings through your trust, that will allow you to keep your name separte from the winnings. Cut ties with every shithead you know, change your name and move away.

Sup Forums should do an office pool.
If one of us wins, we become the new Jews and subvert politics in order to carry out our agendas.

Lump sum

Kek, that person would disappear.

>kek
>>>/the donald/

Its kinda funny how 535M = 340.1M

Jewish math

535M is the annuity over 30 payments in 29 years. 340M is the lump sum

nice office pool

still doesnt help the chances of winning sognificantly, go back to work

Cash out everything, invest in a balanced and diverse portfolio. Fuck the tax cuts, it's a big risk because of this and this