youtube.com/watch?v=Zc8GfN_96io
gab.ai/AndrewAnglin
gab.ai/weev
gab.ai/weev/posts/10883237
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>.lol

Kind of shocked there's not a .kek

Fake site meant for nothing other than data mining and doxxing members

Oh boy! Now with more federal content and shit stirring bullshit to get the boys in trouble!

That`s great, keep up the good fight.

>Not donating money to /our guys/

youtube.com/watch?v=Zc8GfN_96io

Ive never been here before but because of the ban, link me why this site is so funny that jews have to SHUT IT DOWN

DON'T CLICK THIS SHIT, HONEYPOT

Nice.

Been waiting for this.

Too paranoid to use tor right now to visit that it

And Gab doesn't have any articles posted

Too much heat to get into the chatroom without a million proxies

hope you bowlheads are doing all right

You all realise Jews run this degenerate site as a means to demonize young white nationalists, right?

Here you go

Lets be honest nobody who's lurked this board needs the Daily Stormer to inform their talking points.

If this is a honey pot it will only entrap curious normies and communist shills.

Lmao and you think Sup Forums isnt? We are ALL on lists, champ

Every other article is:
>Trmp is an American vile Nazi, just like us!
Hello mr. CIA agent.

>DON'T CLICK THIS SHIT, HONEYPOT

>not being behind seven proxies

Where did you get the url? Anglin didn't mention it on his shitpost site

gab.ai/AndrewAnglin

>he says while on Sup Forums

Nigger, I have posted a picture of a machete on here before with no knocking on the door. Why are English lads so fucking cucked for? Unironically kill yourself.

>he hides behind even one proxy

The absolute state of White men today. Fucking disgust me.

expect an update soon

>Andrew Anglin is a nice person
t. Andrew Anglin

I bet you pay your TV license too.

GG net neutrality faggots I am so glad these kikes will not have pay some of their shekels to AT&T for clogging up the internet with crap

>At CloudFlare, we are strong proponents of network neutrality. My co-founder, Michelle Zatlyn, sat on the FCC's Open Internet Advisory Committee. The work of that committee played a role in guiding today's vote. So there is a large part of us that is celebrating today.

blog.cloudflare com/net-neutrality/

>Our values remain the same: The Internet should be competitive and open.

>That’s how it works today and how it has always worked. It’s a level playing field, where new entrants and established players can reach users on an equal footing. If Internet access providers can block some services and cut special deals that prioritize some companies’ content over others, that would threaten the innovation that makes the Internet awesome.

>The Internet was designed to empower people.

google com/takeaction/action/freeandopen/index.html

>“In 2015, the tech industry and millions of individuals fought to legally protect the internet from fast lanes and slow lanes, guaranteeing an open, unrestricted internet that treated all data neutrally — not favoring big business over small. Unfortunately, the FCC has changed leadership and the open internet is now under serious attack once again. July 12 marks a “Day of Action on Net Neutrality” across the web. If you value the spirit of the internet that’s driven so much prosperity and freedom around the world, please join forces with GoDaddy to get informed and take action today.” ~ Blake Irving, GoDaddy CEO and Board Director

godaddy com/garage/godaddy/july-12-internet-wide-day-action-save-net-neutrality/

whoever gets praise.kek first would be settled for life

Nice

Everyone is getting SHOAD

Weev didn't post anything either even though he already posted .ru is the new clearnet domain

I'd just use the Tor hidden site if I were you

2edgy4u?

DS is the exact reason why we can't have nice things: why white identity is hated, and why people call us Nazis for pushing it forward. We're fucked if we don't drop this Jew-in-disguise presentation sabotage effort.

>muh honeypot
>muh CIA
Turns out someone with a radically different perspective can write insightful things.
Turns out if you're the most hated man on the internet you see part of the world others don't.

Turns out that this is a valuable thing and that I want to hear about it.

Radicalizing the youth and all may be his mission but I'm fine consuming cheeky and actually on point articles.

It's frankly great (at least the stuff by anglin and weev), and you triggered faggots are losing out on probably the highest quality news source on the web. Enjoy your paywalls and autoplay videos, I'll stick with the full transcripts.

Do not click on the link

The article about Heather Heyer got over 3 million individual clicks and 335,000 likes on Facebook. The edginess appeals to people.

If even the DSfags get to say what they want without a witch hunt, then the google manifesto would not have gotten the engineer fired.

For that reason I wouldn't disavow and you shouldn't disavow either.

>kekdomains.com does not offer .kek domains
fucking jews

I agree fellow goy.

Well, the jiggling fat was somewhat fascinating when they tried to reanimate the whale . In a wrong way,true, but still

Daily Stormer is meant to attract edgy Nazi teenagers and twenty somethings into not being edgy Nazi soyboys who walk around looking like the Hollywood caricatures. The Daily Stormer told everyone not to look like Nazis, not go bring guns, and not to commit any violence in Charlottesvilles.

>dailyinformer

yeah nah fuck you kikes

I clicked it

>gib moniez

Then read about the japanese monkeys
Pure Anglin style bs
Its legit

See a doctor

gab.ai/weev

gab.ai/weev

gab.ai/weev

this guy gets it

Already filed a complaint with namecheap, their host. Eat shit and die.

guys my monitor just went black for a second

>one right-winger in a car kills someone in debatable circumstances (premeditated or panic?)
>everyone loses their minds, websites shut down, people doxxed, fired
>Muslims kill and maim dozens almost every day
>silence

Woah
You sure are the man
Ahahahahaha
Faggot
Do not try to understand normies or leftists, you would lose sanity points

>Legally owns a machete in Britanistan
Muslim spotted

Wow. Great response.
You sure are the masterrace!

Ahahahaha
Faggot

Nope.

>legally
>only pakis can have weapons

Nice try, Schmule.

All your data is stolen now. you've been reported to the Internet police and you can expect a lolsuit any moment now

After (((everyone))) on the internet trying to crash these fags, how can anyone still insist this is a honeypot?

>Last update was 11 hours ago

If you read the dailystormer, ever, you'd sound super retarded to say they're the enemy

They're edgier than pol

1376 because 1488 is for Germans

Stormfags GO HOME

Go to his gab, retard.

gab.ai/weev

Yeah they haven't been writing many new articles.

Big surprise.

They should tho, the next few will be their most popular days.

>all of our enemies hate X
>cause massive self damage trying to shut down X
>obviously X are our enemies

I'm not registered, his last public update was 11 hours ago

Weev did.

REMINDER:

The Daily Stormer are feds pushing more and more Nazi LARPers into pics with respectable Identity Evropa guys. Reminder: Weev legitimately was trying to get people arrested by tweeting about fertilizer bombs and bringing guns to disrupt funerals. Anglin is a frontman.

user that happens sometimes when windows activates uac you may have gotten a virus from that site.

>Weev legitimately was trying to get people arrested by tweeting about fertilizer bombs and bringing guns to disrupt funerals.
Yeah, he was trying to get leftists arrested. Get shot, retard.

>"Keep dressing up as Nazis in public, goy and make sure you get in front of all the cameras. Remember, they're going to call you Nazis anyway."
Okay, Weev-fanboy shekelberg

i missed it and im not even a nathzee. I love this shit

He's talking about fake Twitter accounts. Anglin said that the site would be going back up on .lol on the daily Shoah.

He is tho

>being a leftist idiot and falling for a weev troll

LOL, get rekt faggot

>It's a honeypot
>He says, on Sup Forums

very suspicious anglin doesnt talk about it on gab.ai

id suggest you dont go there. dont click on anything

kek

He's never along said any of that.

Good. As long as the nazis keep attaching themselves to the right, they will continue to be shunned by society. Keep up the great work making the right look like a joke.

Wasn't there a .ru like yesterday?

gab.ai/weev/posts/10883237

Wow, that didn't take much at all. To fucking kek

The russians sent it to the gulag in solidarity with their communist allies.

Which is why they were attacked to the point of being the first ever website to be taken off cloudflare for political reasons?

Well that was fast I have to say.

A.er for dailystorm.er would've been good but Eritrea doesn't hand those out any more.

Finally.

This makes me mad as fuck. FUCK these idiots and I hope the government charges them out there fucking ass

Tbh you should be more paranoid about accessing the site on clearweb than tor, at least with tor your ISP and DNS don't know you're visiting the site at all.

>c'mon goyim, stop being a pussy and hiding behind those proxies

they cant do much if you just click on it. all sort of people lurk and clicked on it, means nothing. Just dont comment or make an account

The forums will be up soon.

Kinda hard to shill that now isn't it.

They were booted by their host (Eastern European I think). Russia had nothing to do with it.

GREAT TO BE BACK!!