So where the flag at

HSNDU site got updated shila is playing with us anyone know where the flag is now ? also anyone got a link to the pol discord

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's clearly in a cuck shed.

He should just return to the street corner format, I loved to watch the first incarnation of this show, back when it was in the fron of the museum. That was a great show.

Hack the site now

Link to site?

annon come on hewillnotdivide .us/

It hasn't been updated cuck

>discord

Shila played well you cant who is the domain well looks like we cant figure out who is hosting :/

the feed isnt even live, its a swf file on a loop.

I'm pretty fucking sure we can find it

If you scroll around the feed you can see the lighting change, I'm pretty sure it is live, just inside some room who knows where. I'd guess somewhere in LA because at this point he'd think it's impossible to track down.

We will do OUR OWN DIVIDING.

Proof?

Honestly it won't be that hard. We get it down to a time zone and go from there

Honestly at this point I don't think it even matters. LaBeef has gotten his little art exhibit sabotaged so many times that he's resorted to just essentially showing it in some basement somewhere. So much about his bold statement about remaining undivided when his creation cowers in some corner somewhere.

Plus, at this point I think that absolutely nobody cares outside of the chans and himself. Stealing it again would be the ultimate lol, but it sounds like it'd need too much weaponized autism at this point.

>>THTsznvS true that

The next dank meme would be a odd one I know the flag in the sky was hard but this this is going to need something heavy something really weponised we get the Sup Forums in on it they seem like the dumb muscle of the pol

Luke Turner has confirmed its in Serpentine Gallery in Hyde Park in London.

Some hyper autist calculated the angle of the sun and found it already. Its in a rich london neighborhood.

thats a motherfucking fucking quad

user team has been figuring how to B&E in less than a minute.

Link to the stream?
The HWNDU website isn't showing shit.

lol. He had to flee to London just keep his sign up.

eclipse might let you know whether or not it is in US tomorrow.

This thread must be blessed!

if its in Serpentine Gallery in Hyde Park in London. why has no one gone got it

It's inside a house.

Why doesn't some bong just go to some paki shithole and pay them to take it for some crack money or something? Or whatever the Brit equivalent of crack rocks are

Nobody in the area has the balls to do what needs to be done.

Just take down the site. It's all that van be done since Brits have no balls.

pakis don't do drugs here, they just sell them

yeah things are fucked

>Pakis don't do drugs

The lowest dregs of society don't do drugs?

nah, they use them to manipulate teenagers into sleeping with them, they deal them, but not very often do you come across a paki crackhead

it's the damndest thing but I swear down it's the truth

That's kinda hard to consider, honestly. Can other bongs confirm this?

are we serious we have ops all over murica and liverpool even manchester and scotland but we dont have a single pol member in all of london 8.788 million people and not a single pol member wtf

tbf they smoke a lot of weed but not many of them turn to hard drugs, they just sell drugs to others

What do you want confirmed? It's true

It's a .swf loop
>Don't fall for the banana in the tailpipe
Luke & Shia are giddy at the thought of Sup Forums
Being stumped.
>They are f5'ing these threads til their fingers cramp.

>Hack the site
>redirect landing page
>cantstumpthetrump.swf
>immediate "we will be back"

Hi Nat/Luke,Hi Shia...
>Huehuehuehue you're here for life,faggots.

>pol
>member
Stop posting. The name is "Sup Forums" and there is no "membership. Why do you Reddit fags insist on trying to be a part of a group?

So HWNDU season 6 is on the way?

a twenty-four hour long swf loop?
yeah nah
if you watch the stream you can see the sunrise and set, casting shadows on the walls

>that being said, if twenty-four hour long swf loops are accomplishable, I'm talking out of my arse, but that seems really unfeasible to me

How much autism will it take to find this one

Look here

looks like Wimbledon,and I thought he went undercover after getting in trouble last time?