F

F

Other urls found in this thread:

axios.com/white-house-review-nears-end-officials-expect-bannon-firing-2474443198.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Long time coming. He isn't as based as people think. Trump was winning far longer than Bannon was on the campaign.

The administration has been lost for a long time. It was stillborn.

what did he get fired?

Trump break away. I can feel him ascending. We're reaching energy levels physicists declared impossible.

Link or GTFO
sage

F
What a great guy though, singlehandedly put white civilization on the path to survival.

Trump ran on being a moderate with some Democratice policies under his belt, then got into office and so far has pushed a GOP establishment platform outside of immigration and now NAFTA renegotiation. He needs to reform his cabinet and have a more coherent worldview.

literally nothing about him being fired
report Sup Forums-tier threads

F

Cernokike has some good sources.

axios.com/white-house-review-nears-end-officials-expect-bannon-firing-2474443198.html

They are making a decision soon. I say replace him with Jim Webb.

Look at this face Sup Forums

This is the face of white supremacy in todays world.

if he really fired bannon im 100% against trump now

This is on (((Drudge)))

how many fucking times this year has it been speculated that Bannon is being fired?

Why? Bannon had been a huge leaked and isn't the end all of populism.

This time it's more serious than usual.

what makes it more serious this time around? Has it actually ever been confirmed that he's the leaker?

After the things he said this weekk, I'm not surprised. "Fuck him" is the only F he gets from me.

S to spit on his grave. Chinese hegemony soon

He was the ONLY dude left in there
You think all those Jews care about nationalism?
He is going to have only mcmaster and kushner to go to for guidance
think about that
when he did things like his press conference where he confronted antifa that was after talking to bannon
When he does things like bomb syria thats after talking to mcmaster and kushner

'the things he said"
ya cause kushner and the rest of the Jewish white house totally loves white supremacists

Drudge has siren on under headline Bannon is gone.

>said the increasing nervous man for the 564,489th time this week

Out

Why is Cernovich an insider? 5 minutes ago he was writing pickup articles

Trump wasn't winning, he wasn't winning until he did, it wasn't easy and that must be respected, this it's the deep state wanting to take control again, the moment Bannon it's out censorship and the war starts.

Bannon might be fired, so Trump can get off the nazi week.

Who is that semen demen?

Deep state?

Jewish state?

Wow rest in pieces mini-hitler
you will not be missed

Lol Drumpflings this is the beginning of the end!

kys

A fucking leaf.

Not really. Trump is fine because he's about to ban most Chinese steel, aluminium, and semiconductor imports for "national security" reasons per s.232. He'll also impose a huge tariff on Chinese auto parts to please Mexico during the coming NAFTA renegotiation. Both will ensure Republicans retain their majorities and he gets a second term.

That's all there is to it, really. What people vote on is the economy and Trump is about to ensure every single steelworker in America is employed.

It's also why Ross was such a good pick for Commerce Sec. He's been very busy and things will pay off as we head into 2018.

>The West will SURVIVE
a true hero

>DRUMPF REPORT

good job guys, your "car of peace" caused this, hope you feel dumb

if Bannon goes, Trump is no better than a standard neocon

Not just drumpfkins.

He was the connection of the white house with the voting base, rural and suburban retards need a voice too.

This.

F

>when he did things like his press conference where he confronted antifa that was after talking to bannon

And created unnecessary controversy for himself, and alienated even more of his allies?

He demolished 16 other Republican candidates. That's not an ordinary thing, and he did it without Bannon

fuck

Nonsense. Trump is his own man.

>muh conspiracy theories

and now that hes in the whitehouse surrounded by the exact same neocon republicans he beat, hes adopted their policies. tahts why he needs bannon around because bannon gets trump

Bannon has been on low profile since quite a while. So not much will change, i doubt Trump will become neocon, but the deep state will undoubtly further expand it's influence.

F

He was a kike shill. Good riddance desu.

>It's hard to be more popular than 16 old ugly republicans.

Trump is a dumbfuck

He was /ourguy/ but make no mistake the guy had no idea about policy formation or anything. Bannon and miller to a lesser extent are the guys behind the operation, if they go trump is just a figurehead for a movement - nothing more.

Hopefully this was the guy leaking to Ben Shapiro, an ex-employee of Bannon.

i'm fuckin done
i can't even

>Not really

Every healthcare option he pushed was straight up establishment shit. He needs a win to wash that away.

Thanks for the memes Bannon.

F

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

So what does he do now? I doubt Bannon will stay quiet.

F
go gracefully faggot

Pretty much this

Fuck them, too. Every since Flynn was fired, the White House has gone to shit.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

you'd rather he lie and save face? then enjoy a fucking stooge in office, just like every other puppet for the past four decades.

That democrats are enthusiastic about it tells you all you need to know.

Going by the book, eh fellas? Had this one in the chamber for long?

we're fucked famalam

He brought bad optics to the Drumpf administration with his alt-right larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

HebroughtbadopticstotheTrumpadministrationwithhisnazi-larpertypeshit.I'mgladhe'sgone,justahugedistractionlikeFlynn.HebroughtbadopticstotheTrumpadministrationwithhisnazi-larpertypeshit.I'mgladhe'sgone,justahugedistractionlikeFlynn.HebroughtbadopticstotheTrumpadministrationwithhisnazi-larpertypeshit.I'mgladhe'sgone,justahugedistractionlikeFlynn.HebroughtbadopticstotheTrumpadministrationwithhisnazi-larpertypeshit.I'mgladhe'sgone,justahugedistractionlikeFlynn.HebroughtbadopticstotheTrumpadministrationwithhisnazi-larpertypeshit.I'mgladhe'sgone,justahugedistractionlikeFlynn.HebroughtbadopticstotheTrumpadministrationwithhisnazi-larpertypeshit.I'mgladhe'sgone,justahugedistractionlikeFlynn.HebroughtbadopticstotheTrumpadministrationwithhisnazi-larpertypeshit.I'mgladhe'sgone,justahugedistractionlikeFlynn.HebroughtbadopticstotheTrumpadministrationwithhisnazi-larpertypeshit.I'mgladhe'sgone,justahugedistractionlikeFlynn.HebroughtbadopticstotheTrumpadministrationwithhisnazi-larpertypeshit.I'mgladhe'sgone,justahugedistractionlikeFlynn.HebroughtbadopticstotheTrumpadministrationwithhisnazi-larpertypeshit.I'mgladhe'sgone,justahugedistractionlikeFlynn.HebroughtbadopticstotheTrumpadministrationwithhisnazi-larpertypeshit.I'mgladhe'sgone,justahugedistractionlikeFlynn.HebroughtbadopticstotheTrumpadministrationwithhisnazi-larpertypeshit.I'mgladhe'sgone,justahugedistractionlikeFlynn.HebroughtbadopticstotheTrumpadministrationwithhisnazi-larpertypeshit.I'mgladhe'sgone,justahugedistractionlikeFlynn.HebroughtbadopticstotheTrumpadministrationwithhisnazi-larpertypeshit.I'mgladhe'sgone,justahugedistractionlikeFlynn.HebroughtbadopticstotheTrumpadministrationwithhisnazi-larpertypeshit.I'mgladhe'sgone,justahugedistractionlikeFlynn.HebroughtbadopticstotheTrumpadministrationwithhisnazi-larpertypeshit.I'mgladhe'sgone,justahugedistractionlikeFlynn.HebroughtbadopticstotheTrumpadministrationwithhisnazi-larpertypeshit.I'mgladhe'sgone,justahugedistractionlikeFlynn.

F

Bannon fought the swamp and the swamp won. Now Trump will fill his admin with additional globalists and Goldman Sachs tools. Wall street will celebrate but mainstreet lost. I am going to the sideline for supporting Trump. So far, no wall, no changes to healthcare, and no tax reform. Supreme court was a BIG win but there has been chaos since. I think I am going to focus on SJWs instead.

>its hard to overcome 4 billion in funding

>How do you do, fellow kids?
lel

Not gonna lie, former Banon supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Bannon bringing bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy be huge distraction like Flynn.

Money tends to make people believe they are more attractive than they really are.

Ok apologist. Explain how this is a win? Who's going to advocate America first?

S

I am now a #Kushner missile.

Him.

F

S

F

Bannon isn't being fired, though. "Experts" "expect". Lurk moar until you can sound alt-left enough to blend in as at least an everyday stupid asshole

F