"The alt-left are control freaks."

"The alt-left are control freaks."
That single line works to condense their identity into a bite sized sound bite/online post. I used it irl to 3 people and each one immediately understood. Two posted it online. Both were dingbat females with low interest in politics. They got it right away.

The alt-left are control freaks. Those hall monitors are internet nannies trying to label traditional conservative views as racists. But it's okay to be white isn't it? Not to those control freaks it isnt.
Control freaks. It actually sticks.

the term ctrl-left is better, and far more catchy

Control freaks is accurate and concise.
That processes quicker for most people than does calling them authoritarians, totalitarians, ideologues, commies, marxists, etc.

Normies won't get the reference
This

Fuck you, give us a larger picture.

I would never miss with any of these people. They look very intimidating.

BRAAAAPT

Bumping this
Alt-left are control freaks

Alt-left are control freaks

Wtf are those shields even made out of? It looks like plasti-card but I can't tell.

Your only figuring out this now, it was never about social justice, it was always about control. It's exactly why they were bound to turn on some of their own and get violent first.

Good Man

>yes, mmhh . . . quite

>want to control who people breed with
>want to take people's rights away
>'traditionalist' backwards fucks
yet antifas are control freaks. kek okay dude

>"The alt-righr are faggots"
> That single line works to condense their identity into a bite sized sound bite/online post. I used it irl to 3 people and each one immediately understood. Two posted it online. Both were dickhead males with low interest in politics. They got it right away.
>
>The alt-right are faggots. Those ball monitors are internet nancies trying to label liberal views as fringe. But it's okay to be gay isn't it? Not to those latent faggots it isnt.
>Faggots. It actually sticks.

Bend your knees whore lol
Here you go seljak

No, just have the choice to determine who you want to live with.
If you love spics and niggers so much go to africa or mexico and get your fucking head cut off, don't put that on my son.

>tfw del-centrist

Glitter and other faggy shit

ngl I would be terrified if I saw this irl. They could give you a false rape accusation just by looking at you.

Most young people think they are against control freaks. Drive a wedge in there. Show them who they are supporting. Let them come to see for themselves.
If you are alt-left you are a control freak.

Such threatening looking shields there.
Totally not larping.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

>oven baked
Seems like an appropriate selection for that slut

thx

I WANT TO SNIFF HER ASSHOLE