Axis powers are better than Allies faggots

Axis powers are better than Allies faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACM_International_Collegiate_Programming_Contest#Winners
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TBF it helps when your government doesnt think so little of you that its willing to send you in front of panzer tanks with WWI weapons

Most of that's Russians and Chinks, isn't it?
Anyway, obviously a militaristic society like Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan is going to be better at warfare than domesticated countries like Britain and America.

Yeah third reich was the best at fighting then USA then you uk guys
Japan was indeed really good but you can't really compare them to Europe
Third reich vs china would be ridiculously high in kd
Only euros are good at fighting

Our commanders were shit. Because our army was so small (tiny compared to yours and France's), they would only do anything with overwhelming force in fear of losing too large a percentage of our soldiers.

Germany was really by far the best. The Wehrmacht might have been the best military land force in the 20th Century.
Our navy was the shit though.

Yeah thats true but the usa had the biggest navy with ~1200 ships we had around ~1000 mostly submarines and you had ~900
Our mistake was to let you “alone“ we should have crushed you before the russians so the usa would have never had a land to plan the attack
Big mistake but hitler was so hard muuh we share the same blood

>The man in the front gets a rifle
>The man behind gets three bullets
>When the man with the rifle falls, the man behind picks up the rifle and shoots

Agreed. Destroy our army at Dunkirk, we probably would have made peace.
Hitler was tragically in love with us. He was quite naive thinking that our (((government))) would align itself with him.

Ah fuck, forgot the jews. I call Hax.
Thats why Hitler was banned from the game.

It's a meme that the USSR just sent wave after wave of soldiers until the Germans were defeated. In the battles that mattered, including Stalingrad, the Soviets had comparable numbers.

They threw rocks and shoes against panzers and mp's.
Lucky for them, Krauts suck in the snow, just like frogs under Napoleon.

Yeah, it was more a logistical catastrophe than the Soviets being good fighters.

Yes churchill was a mistake i mean what could have been... hitlers plan was that you guys rule the world outside of europe and he even said he would give you big help to do it and we get our great german empire and the rest of europa is in our fascist union.. like the EU but 1k times better
Things would be wonderful and you would have your old colonie the usa back in control too
Things are just shit nowadays

>Axis powers are better than Allies faggots
Is that why they won?

Yes, Mosley should have been elected. He had a pretty big following. Hitler should have helped him gain power. Maybe fund a revolution.

>we build rockets n sheit but we don't know what winter is
Yeah fuck off moor rape baby the east attack failed at the end because they got more of welfare material as they even had before and without this we would crush them like we did before

Had mosley any plans to start a civil war? I mean like you said he was not unpopular and could do great damage for a country in a war

japan had very impressive military, only spread too thin and low on supplies from prolonged fighting and expansion of territory
out did the british in south east asia despite being outnumbered

Hitler wa n ted to rule europe through a union and now germany rules europa with the EU aka europa so i guess yeah we won somehow

No idea if he did. If he did, he was arrested after France surrendered, so it would have been no use. If Britain was as poor as Germany during the depression, I'm confident he would have been elected, but we were to comfy to elect a radical like him.
A revolution would have most likely worked. He had a movement of fit, young men. He actually held the largest in-door rally in history, I believe, so numbers wouldn't have been a problem.

For sure, German and Japanese army was pretty stellar overall, but for some reasons Australians seem to work better, like really good when there's only a few of us. Big operations? Eh, individual sieges, battles and tight spots, we fucking excel. The australian adapts and survives to a life or death scenario, but we grow complacent or suffer attrition over time.
Jerking myself off complete.

Sure but poland compared to germany is japan compared to the usa... china and colonies are weak but they were only a little better than italy and italy could be taken over with 1/5 of germanys power
And the emporer even said almost at the beginning we will never win but at least we can “sperg“ out for some years or something similar

>soldiers throwing rocks and shoes against tanks
>hence they are shitty fighters
How about "they didn't have the weapons"? It's not like they had anti-tank explosives but decided that a bunch of stones can do just as well. Many Soviet soldiers were sent to war without even a weapon, ordered to pick up a rifle from dead soldiers.

Oh ok
Long after he said jews and hitler where both at fault for the war but he saw how the commies took over half of europe i don't understand this
Maybe he was just not radical enough like the duce
He said too hitler was too radical but we all know SU took over half of europe and if he never planned it in the first place he would give it back to the owners right after the war but he didn't
Plus all the grabs in finland baltics and so on

The Axis would have won if they avoided getting America involved. The US was greatly opposed to joining the war at the time but when Japan attacked attitudes changed and we declared war on the nips. Even then Hitler should have ignored Japan. It was Germany that declared war on the US. The US may not have joined the war in Europe if Germany didn't declare war. The US might have even joined the Axis. The American public was upset at the British and French for starting another giant war and trying to drag us into another war to die for them. There were large movements like America First that were more supportive towards Germany.

War is not battlefield 2 where you can pick a weapon at every round
War needs everything to work and we doesn't had any steel or oil left at the end and the soviet union was economic too pathetic too run the war maschine so they got only safed from the big big aid from america if if if if if if are irrelevant in a real war

And you did not start a civil war over it SAD
Just like WWI eh? don't kid yourself it was long clear the usa would join after you voted for this retard as a president and germanophobe just like chirchill

Wat. Did the Soviets bomb your high school?

Judging by the fact you're not showing your flag, I'd hate to see the state of your countries schools.

this is propaganda btw

Forgot to change it after trolling another thread. Schools are fucking amazing here, by the way. Without diversity enforced :^)

>Russia
>Schools
>Implying your schools aren't just gopnik gathering places where you squat and eat mayonnaise
Cmon Ivan.
I will give you props for not as much diversity though.

Why the HELL did Hitler declare war on the U.S?

Was it autism?

The German cock sucking from you guys is remarkable. They were trying to use kike tactics to get Mexico to attack you before you false flagged yourselves

wow, them soviets killing off all their 18-40 y/o males so there would be no revolt against them for atleast 1-2 generations, almost like the Ottomans killing off all the christian males from the balkans in war, almost a pattern

>Mexico attack us

I wish that happened. We could have fixed a lot of our border problems today if that happend

Stop losing wars ivan

Hmmmm en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACM_International_Collegiate_Programming_Contest#Winners

TRUE

>coming from the country that lost both major wars it started

You'd never get past the royal navy hans.

UK has historically relied on a relatively strong secondary land power on the continent.Allowed it to sweep in and mop up the pieces after all the fighting was done. Britain isnt very good at land war itself.
That was why WW2 was such a disaster for them.

Germany was overwhelmingly powerful, meaning that the UK couldnt play powers off on each-other because they would just get curb-stomped by the Germans. The only option was the British to try and ally with the soviets, who had no interest in British trickery and were keen on decolonization.

>kills 61,000,000+
>enemy doesn't surrender
>loses only 12,000,000+
>surrenders

Nazis are pussies.

Would be a double win.. you get more clay and we would finish the war while you have to fight with mexico i mean we were slowly winning and it was only you who stopped us

Ruskie bro, calm down, those cucky germans will stop to exist in 1-2 generations with this rate, and I'd rather have turk neighbours then germans, germans are nigger tier

You'd never be a super power then you retarded nigger, you and the USSR emerged as the world super powers because the Germs chimped so hard. Hell, you even convinced yourself that you won WW2 singlehandedly because you watched too many movies. Just by funding the USSR, Nazi Germany would've lost. You people seem to overlap the war in Europe and the one in the Pacific

nope FDR was a huge anglophile and it was his main objective to you involved in the war anyway he could. He would have declared war on Germoney at some point regardless even if it took a false flag or two

TBF if Japan wasnt so retarded with Pearl harbor. Germans probably could have gained control of the Strait of Gibraltar, which would have massively cut British naval power

>Axis powers are better than Allies faggots

>[loses]

Im preeety sure we would if we would set a resources to attack you instead off russia i mean we gad already more ships than you and we never wanted to attack you and we had half the economy of europe behind us so yeah if you would be our 1st enemy you would loose within months

No, the britfag navy was a horror show. Atrocious and incompetent naval aviation, nearly unable to train and crew the mediocre surface ships it produced, unable to defend even home waters without the support of others... it was just as bad as britfag land forces.

they lost all manpower, your'e stupid to fight a war against brit-cunts that rule over half the globe, America and russia at once, if they wanted their armies are bigger then the german population.

Russia drafted 35 million soldiers at its hight, Britian could have unlimited manpower if they wanted to (Long live the Poo Raj) and the americanski's drafted only about 250.000 soldiers but they could draft way more if the had too.

>4 countries against the rest of the world
>loses

surprising

Mate, poo in loos can be taught to program, I'm sure the slav can learn too.
Side note, why are there so many of you shady bastards on the steam store asset flipping! Blyat!

More like a half truth. To suggest the soviets were these braindead morons who just sent waves of people until the germans ran out of ammo is a complete meme. They got outmaneuvered at Moscow and Stalingrad. Stalingrad more specifically since hitler wouldnt let Paulus retreat when he needed to.

We're and were never monsters like the enemies
We have brains unlike some others so at the end we “invited“ the usa to take us over before the commie niggers did
In WWI not one single enemy soldier did ever set food on our empire before we gave up...
Smart people know when they cant win and when it's time to give up

Idk m8, I'm not on Steam, I don't pay for the stuff I can get for free

Autistic german, you ruined imperialism, werent it for the germans and gooks triggering the USA they would still masturbate in their Pax americana echo chamber ignoring the rest of the world

If you wanted to give up before the enemy set foot on your soil you would've called for a peace conference when you were still ahead.

Our colonial empire got fucked after WWI and yeah you're right it is germanys fault that revolutions spreaded like cancer after WWII among the colonies it was germany who got money and supplies from the usa and gave it to the colonies hahah I'm sorry

>Germany (with Austria annexed), Italy, Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Finland, Slovakia, Croatia, Japan, and Thailand vs The Soviet Union, USA, UK, Republic of China, Poland, and France

>"dude the fight was totally unfair!"

also, its war bitch. Its not supposed to be fair. Start shit, get hit

Are you retarded you dumbass leaf?
We were winning all the time but every soldier on every side was tired after so many years fighting then the usa came in with 2 million fresh soldiers tanks plans and so on ready to fight..... are you really this behindert? After the first conference they said give up the monarchie and ludendorff said no and the fighting was going on but only for a little short time

We were already a superpower by the shear scale of our industry. After WW1 we emerged as a industrial giant and it was for that reason the Axis should have avoided getting us involved. We had the industry to supply all of the allies. The Germans wouldn't have been fighting a war on so many fronts without America getting involved.

you should never had a colony, you backwards niggers still had to unify your culture when every fucking EU country had a colony, the joke of europe, the germans are like the autistic kid in class that learn the newest meme and instantly ruins it.

Image eternally BTFO's germans

Yeah he's right war is not a playground for babies with fair rules you faggot
But desu only germany andbitaly did anything in europe the rest was absolutely worthless

YOU
ARE
A
GERMAN
:')

And sure you had some nice things going on some asien here some african colonies there but you never gained ground against real enemys in europe and nowadays your best hope and rightwing guy is a half asian shitskin jew
I think spain should rule you again so you're not this cucked anymore

Industry alone does not make you a superpower rtard. A destroyed Europe, Europe in debt to you and the fucking spoils of war do.

Killing unarmed civilians of course will net you high KDA. If we were to drop a couple more Atomic Bombs, I am sure our KDA will be high too.

>muh KDR!

I am not, My family traced back some family roots,
All north-french, Basque. british and Dutch (dutch had its roots in france and Norway)

Why would we fight in europe, we united our culture group and other europeans bought our shit, we used french-spanish-English troubles in the america's to fuck over the Portugese colonial possesions and traderoutes, and germans were not a problem they were to busy with themselfs

>A destroyed Europe
The USSR and Germany would have caused much damage by themselves. The spoils of war for America was braindrain from Europe. Thousands of European "refugees" to America. We might miss out on some captured scientists but many people like Einstein had already fled to America during the war.

> Europe in debt to you
After the war many European countries would seek American supplies to rebuild their countries. Regardless of whether or not America was in the war or not American companies would benefit from the war.

>Industry alone does not make you a superpower
I do acknowledge that the US may not have been as insanely powerful(at least militarily) as it is today but I would much prefer that over the USSR as a superpower, the Cold War, and the degeneracy that followed. Although no one can predict whether Germany would be better or worse than the USSR but at the very least Communism would be dead and no longer a threat.

A superpower is a combination of Alot of manpower and a strong industry (with acces to resources). Germany had the industry but didnt have the manpower nor resources, so they were losing by default, they needed russian, north african and middle eastern soil for resources, but for that they had to fight an enemy with way more manpower then the germans ever could muster and they had to fight a empire that is seen as the first superpower, Britian.

again nigger germans wanted something greater but they're just a few Admin and Diplo techs behind on the rest of the world