Somebody redpill me on Bannon

I have never understood why he is important or why he is loved?

Who and what does Bannon actually do? Is this bad for Trump, is Trump actually working on behalf of the people?

Other urls found in this thread:

tw
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/02/21/breitbart-under-bannon-breitbarts-comment-section-reflects-alt-right-anti-semitic-language
youtu.be/LHcY4YZYcg8
theguardian.com/world/2014/jan/31/russian-men-losing-years-to-vodka
archive.is/GbvRD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does anyone know or can anyone redpill me on him. It seems he has a cult following

use google faggot. lazy ass

what are you a fucking nigger?

this is such a bannon move.

this is why we love bannon.

In other words, you dont have a fucking clue and like talking shit.

newfagg

I'm curious why so many people on the left hate his fucking guts. Yeah he worked at Breitbart but who gives a fuck? I'm an evil right winger but I almost never visit Breitbart, it's barely on my radar. It's like they see Breitbart as some kind of mind control device and if they just call Bannon a nazi enough times, the publication will be destroyed, and we'll all come to our senses and join the communist revolution or something

>... The progressive narrative and that is all about victimhood. They’re either a victim of race. They’re victim of their sexual preference. They’re a victim of gender. All about victimhood and the United States is the great oppressor, not the great liberator.

>When two-thirds or three-quarters of the CEOs in Silicon Valley are from South Asia or from Asia, I think... A country is more than an economy. We’re a civic society.

>Do I automatically say it’s because the police officer is a racist and there’s some systemic race problem? No. I don’t think it’s a systemic race problem in this country. My own life experience. I’ve just seen in communities like Richmond, Virginia and in the United States military when I was a naval officer. I don’t see systemic racism in the military. I don’t see systemic racism in these communities.

>What if the people getting shot by the cops did things to deserve it? There are, after all, in this world, some people who are naturally aggressive and violent.

>Cities like Richmond and Baltimore and Philadelphia have black mayors, have black city councils, have black police commissioners. How can it be systemically racist if these men and women today are actually in control of the city?

>... The biggest problem he had with Archer [School for Girls] is the number of Jews that attend. He said that he doesn’t like Jews and that he doesn’t like the way they raise their kids to be ‘whiney brats’ and that he didn't want the girls going to school with Jews.

He's a zionist shill. Fuck him

1/2

But back in 2007, after Bannon had done Hollywood and filmmaking, he wound up, for about a year and a half, as the CEO of a video game company in Hong Kong, which did not actually make video games that you play. It pioneered something called gold farming, which I had never heard of. But what gold farming is, is the process of going into these massive multiplayer games, like World of Warcraft, and winning armor and prizes and gold, which allow you to advance in the game, but then turning around and selling them to people in the real world. So Bannon’s company would hire teams of low-wage Chinese workers to play these games in 24-hour rotating cycles, win all this stuff, and then sell it to wealthier gamers offline, which was considered a serious enough business that Goldman Sachs actually invested money in Bannon’s company.

But what happened was, the gamers—most of the people who played the games considered this cheating, and they got very angry. You know, kids would spend hours and weeks and months absorbed in these games, and didn’t like the fact that there was this shortcut. And so, the gamers themselves organized on message boards. There are special message boards devoted to these multiplayer games. And they organized themselves and said, "Hey, we’re going to put pressure on these video games and make them shut down the practice of gold farming." And they did. And it destroyed—it bankrupted Bannon’s business.

But the lesson he took away from this was that there are millions and millions of young, white—mostly white—men who spend their entire lives in these online alternate realities, and that—

AMY GOODMAN: Sup Forums.

2/2

JOSHUA GREEN: Sup Forums, exactly, Reddit—and that if they are motived to do so, they could be a very powerful political force: "They bankrupted my company. I want to see if I can channel them into politics." And when Bannon got to Breitbart News, he hired a notorious internet troll named Milo Yiannopoulos to be Breitbart’s tech editor and to essentially entice these legions of angry online gamers into the world of populist right-wing politics. And eventually Bannon was able to turn them on to Trump.

Cause he is the ideological backbone of the Trump campaign. The good ideas come from him and Miller.

He's also not a Nazi larper so won't self-destruct via that path.

He's racist.

Seriously that's as far as they think of him

He knows Andrew Breitbart was assassinated for speaking out against John Podesta's pedophilic activities.

He probably wants revenge, by exposing pedophilia in the government.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

There's a good article about him floating around during the election how he was the nationalist/populist strategist for Trump, advocating that they spend a trillion dollars on an infrastructure rebuild in order to kickstart the economy again. He worked for Breitbart as chief propagandist and so masterfully helped Trump manipulate the press during the campaign, this asshurt the press so much that they desperately tried to paint Bannon as "racist" and "alt right" in hopes Trump would get rid of him as they were getting absolutely murdered by Bannon's/Trump's tactics through the election.

he's not gone you kike

Drudge: Bannon had one hell of a run.

tw itter.com/DRUDGE/status/898582352674250752

I am saying this now. If he fires Bannon, I'm giving up, getting off the so called Trump train. I am not defending Trump no more, spending all my time trying to redpill people. I'm going back to my old normie life and try to ignore the gradual fall of western civilisation.

I know Bannon was not our saving grace, but it is the final chink in the armour for me. Fuck Ivanka & Jared.

>Trump fires Bannon, he loses in 2020

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

Drudge: Bannon had one hell of a run.

tw itter.com/DRUDGE/status/898582352674250752

It seems it's close. On his personal account too.

Show me one example of his Nazi larping shit, fag?

>buzfeed doesn't count

Bannon was a bagman for IGXE. IGXE was one of the original gold farming / money laundering websites in EverQuest.

When EQ and WOW started to crack down on his bots, he sold the business to Goldman who sold it to a Hedge Fund. The Hedge Fund (whos name will not be named for Doxxing intentions) loved the profits and introduced Bannon to others in the super-connected ex-Fires of Heaven community which resides in institutional fund's around NY/Stamford.

Bannon decided around 2010 he would try to clone 4ch & Reddit (Reddit was a different place back then) by creating a newsfeed who pandered to their key issues. Since he did not know how to build a news site he hired Andrew Breitbart who was a well known investigative journalist who had lose connections to the SA.com Lazzie-Faire posters. When Andrew died, rather then shutting down Breitbart he continued to promote it, using Andrew as a Martyr. When the news feed was not gaining traction he pulled in Milo. Milo worked for a while, but soon proved to be a caricature and was easily bumped off by leftist muckrackers.

Bannon's entire claim to fame was he convinced Manfort, a exiled Republic operative that he was the controlled of user & Sup Forums. Kushner and Conway knew this was bullshit, but POTUS believed that Breitbart could steer user via Positive Reenforcement Bias.

Obviously anyone who has slept through Psyops 2 knows this is fake and not how Bias is manufactured, but Trump let Bannon run with it. When it became apparent Bannon was full of shit, he was edged out of the DNI and everything related to the levers of power, because an unchecked nerd with no skill is both dangerous and untested when given the opportunity of absolute power.

Potus told Bannon to contain Alt-Right and the riots proved "the emperor has no clothes", Breitbart & Banon are not "Mr. 4ch", and so, Bannon had to go.

Looking up from my desk, I see POTUS just announced his replacement on CNBC, which coincides with this shitpost.

He is the only competent member of DT's cabinet. Sadly he is too smart for his own good.

While there are no 'anti-semetic' comments to point to, the left finds it problematic that as editor at beitbart he didn't close down the visitor comments on articles like MSM did

jews get scared when they cant control the narrative, theres a gatekeeper doesn't take orders from them

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/02/21/breitbart-under-bannon-breitbarts-comment-section-reflects-alt-right-anti-semitic-language

Bannon has told sources he resigned 2 weeks ago.

>this is bad

Trump may be getting rid of him because other day Bannon leaked to the press "there was no military plan on N Korea" basically leaking Trump was bluffing on cruise control. Trump also set up a silly command structure of Bannon and press secretary that doesn't work.

CTR bots are broken

You are the second person in the thread and I know you won't reply like the other one, but, show me just ONE example of Bannons Nazi larper shit, you fucking shill.

Not so much him, but he was essentially a voice of reason in that WH
>McMaster
>Ivanka
>Jared
>Gary Cohn
>Other people Ivanka and Jared brought in

With him out, it could be a sign Trump is listening to the wrong people from here out.

Bannon wanted himself out.

He resigned 2 weeks ago.

Prob because Kelly now runs the hierarchy in the west wing whereas before Bannon could bypass Reince.

He could also be starting the Trump cable news org thing that was always floated around

TIME TO DRAIN THE SWAMP GET IN HERE BOYS.

He was the bridge between Donald Trump and white nationalism basically.

As a government employee he was very limited in what he could do. I foresee this as a good move both on the part of Trump and of Bannon.

So Bannon resigns,

Trump tells everyone he fired him

then bannon tells people he resigned.

THis isnt good. If this was planned, Bannon would of been "fired" and wouldnt be going around telling people he resigned

Bannon left 2 weeks ago. It's fine. Bend ur dick to ur ass and fuck ur self.

>why leftists hate Bannon
youtu.be/LHcY4YZYcg8
Because Bannon is literally /ourguy/

we're talking about Bannon, not Bam.

Oh hell no (wub wub)

Bannon wasnt fired he was let go with a mission.

He will return to breitbart in a civilian capacity in order to fight in the culture war.

Trump and Bannon both agreed that more could be accomplished if Mr. Bannon were to return to breitbart.

He still serves as an advisor to President Trump but in a less formal way.

This was planned and was intentional.
It shakes off the "nazi" bullshit
Gives Mr. Bannon the opportunities to correct the narrative of the MSM

Seems like your average Sup Forumstard I can get why this IQ-deflated board likes him.

This is screencap worthy. Informative and concise. Here, have an internets.

The globalist bankers have taken over.
Sad.

He is a poor substitute for Andrew Breitbart.

if that fat depressed fuck was smart, he wouldn't get fired now would he?

>THis isnt good. If this was planned, Bannon would of been "fired" and wouldnt be going around telling people he resigned
>would've
But that's untrue. No verifiable source can say that Trump fired him.

And even this is intentional if you watched just less the 2 episodes of "The Apprentice".

A CNN headline specifically says this:
Trump's chief strategist Steve Bannon fired

Then goes on to say this:
Sarah Huckabee Sanders confirmed Bannon's departure but did not say whether he was fired or resigned.

Nobody knows the circumstance, everything is conjecture at this point, but you can believe this. Either way, Bannon can now go full 1488 on his own time/dime while not reflecting badly on Trump. Either way, it will work to Trump's advantage because he has either a willing or an unwilling advocate for the policies that got Trump elected, regardless.

>This is what happens when you call the cops

Is this how Trump's whole presidency is going to be? constantly firing every one of his closest allies over minor disagreements?

I like how that other retarded user unironically greentexted bannon's blanket statements like 'racism doesn't exist' 'police brutality doesn't exist'. Ofcourse these things exist. People that believe such 100% statements to whichever side have the mind of a child and should be ex-pulsed from voting or even opining on politics.

Ahhh one can only hope such a law would ever become reality.
Could you imagine an IQ test in a US voting booth? Considering how dumb the average us citizen is, that would leave out 99% of the entire nation, including, OBVIOUSLY Sup Forums hahaha.

we've always been at war with Eurasia, the thread.

"ACSHUALLY THIS IS GOOD FOR ALT-RIGHT."
You people are fucking dense, enjoy your derailed agenda.

A part of me was looking forward to the inevitable mass bashing fash from all the blow-back, too. I am one disappointed accelerationist.

I AM BANNON, NAZI LARPER OF BAD OPTICS! I WILL BE THE MOST DISTRACTING INDIVIDUAL OF THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION, TO THE POINT OF MAKING FLYNN LOOK NOTHING MORE THAN AN ADVERT IN MY LEGACY!
I WILL NEVER BE GONE, NO MATYER HOW MUCH YOU PLEAD!
BAH HA HA HA HA HA!

He made breitbart great advised trump since 2011 and engineered the rise of ecelebs like Milo into the public theater& mercers back him.

why do the most cucked posters come from the niggerlands now? did they invest in dutch proxies now that half of canada is rangebanned?

he's /ourgoy/

How is a country that's like 90% white "niggerlands?"

Also, Russia and eastern Europe in general are the niggers of white people. Stop posting.

wait, you stupid fucks are still hung up on the pizza place that doesnt have a basement?

lol fuck off inbred mongrel

>russia thinks its relevant in any way
Oh well, I can quote the guardian to you, you aren't relevant anyway as even the netherlands anally molested you when your peons shot down that airliner of ours.

theguardian.com/world/2014/jan/31/russian-men-losing-years-to-vodka

Please archive it
archive.is/GbvRD

good times, i'd do it again in a heartbeat

sry Sup Forums isn't a marketing platform and last time I checked I didn't have an aluminium cap on. I think all posters here have multiple agressive add blockers. Nobody is going to get rich on that few clicks worth nothing.

> being proud at killing civilians
Guess old habbits die hard. How's being poor when the west is in an upswing?

Oh who am I kidding, your trash country has always been third world tier.

Bannon going full 1488 would be the dumbest shit he could do; because it would validate the lefts claim that he has been a Nazi this entire time.

Bannon, more than any other larper, needs to sit down and shut the fuck up.

If Bannon goes 1488 it will lead to an impeachment of every Republican in the WH

Screencapped

beats being poor despite living in the west, poorfag :^)

SOOO MUCH WINNNINGGGGGG

wimp lo: the post
Been drinking again as is customary?

Feel safe on the Day of the Rake, user.

We bankrupted his fucking company because he ruined our fucking games.

Fuck with our games and die.

Of the far right, Bannon said, “These guys are a collection of clowns,” and he called it a “fringe element” of “losers.” “We gotta help crush it,” he said in the interview.

Take it from /ourgirl/ Nancy, he was a bad guy. But there are still many such cases. Sad!

Bannon is one racist remark away from being /one of us/

Nothing is ever enough for this cunt. Nothing.

Bannon posted on pol

Yeah. I really don't understand the fear the establishment has of him. He ran a conservative blog ffs. Why such hate and fear, it tells me that he has much more power than you would think. Like he knows wee some bodies are buried or something.