Why after every terrorist attack

everyone including /pol

why do you guys always jump to Islam as being the culprit?

Other urls found in this thread:

europol.europa.eu/activities-services/main-reports/eu-terrorism-situation-and-trend-report-te-sat-2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks
hadithcollection.com/sahihbukhari/85-/3853-sahih-bukhari-volume-004-book-052-hadith-number-041.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Statistics

Because 99.9% of the time it is the culprit you twit

Because it almost always is.

Now, now, he might have been yelling "Allahu Akbar!" ironically

Koalas have chlamydia just like OP The faggot cunt

Because it's always mudslimes. Get back to me when a buddist blows up a building

Sunan Ibn Majah 24:2794
"I came to the Prophet and said: ‘O Messenger of Allah, which Jihad is best?’ He said: ‘(That of a man) whose blood is shed and his horse is wounded.'"

>why do you guys always jump to Islam as being the culprit?
*thinking*

Why after every terrorist attack there are retards like you thinking it's not Islam.
You are those types of retards that never learn?!?

Gr8 b8 m8

>allah akabur
>tanned german
>man sighted might have had a beard or facial scarf
obviously a hindu

Reasonable expectation.

Pattern recognition

because 99.5% of the time it's them.

But a minority of terrorism in North America and Europe is Islamic according to the (((statistics))).

It's not Islam. It's shitskins.

Nope, not per capita and that goes for the crime rate too.

Also this distinction has to be made. I know cuckold as fuck white Islamists who actually are peaceful, because they're white. It's Arab savagery.

cause i'm not a robot.

Name 3 times we were wrong.

Why don't you? Statistics tell the truth. When a fucking raghead does it every week. It kinda has to be expected doesn't it?

Separatists, left-wing extremists, and right-wing extremists are a minority of the population as well. Seeing it as a white vs non-white issue is simplistic. Yesterday's Barcelona attack could've very well been conducted by a Catalan separatist. Last year, separatists committed ~8 times more terror attacks in Europe than Islamists. Statistically speaking, the odds of Sup Forums being right weren't that great.

Give us a list of terrorist acts in recent years that were NOT done by Muslims and then give us a list of the terrorist attacks that you remember that were Islamic. Just fuck off. You're so full of shit.

>anecdotal evidence
>sampling bias
europol.europa.eu/activities-services/main-reports/eu-terrorism-situation-and-trend-report-te-sat-2017

i really dont know its such a mystery

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

bullshit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks

>most countries on the list are muslim majority countries
>islamic terrorism majority in muslim majority countries
>other types of terrorism listed in non-muslim majority countries

> that goes for the crime rate too.
thanks god someone says it

>why do you always blame islam
THAT'S IT..
FOR ONCE IN YOUR FUCKING USELESS LIFE DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND READ THE KORAN AND HADITHS WHERE IT TELLS THEM TO DO THIS SHIT YOU FUCKING USELESS LEFTISTS KEK!
How many years have you had to read this shit, you never read ANY OF IT..
hadithcollection.com/sahihbukhari/85-/3853-sahih-bukhari-volume-004-book-052-hadith-number-041.html
Here's 288 narrations of muhammad glorifying jihaad and saying it's warfare to establish allahs law in all nations of the world (sharia). And saying that a mujhahid (an islamic terrorist/warrior who kills unbelievers) has THE HIGHEST PLACE in islamic paradise called jannah.

>never read the bible or the quran
>says the quran calls for violence against disbelievers and implies the bible doesn't