>norwegian government agency that governs norwegian state television just ruled that hijabs on journalists are okay

>same agency ruled that crosses on journalists are not okay

vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/ombudet-stoetter-nrk-i-hijab-saken/a/24121333/

INB4 just cancel your subscription. You literally can't. Everybody that owns a TV is forced to pay like 500 USD/year for this channel, next year it doesn't even matter if you have a TV or not, everybody with a computer or a cell phone is forced to pay for this TV channel because you can watch it on the interwebs

Other urls found in this thread:

dagbladet.no/kultur/beskylder-frp-for-valgbloff-om-ny-nrk-lisens/67647867
lovdata.no/dokument/NL/lov/1814-05-17-nn/KAPITTEL_5#§102
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just vote correct next month and we'll get rid of this commie bullshit tbqh

you can if you get internet from a non-fiber provider, that doesn't force you to accept TV.

or a fiber provider deal that doesn't involve TV in the cost.

if you got a TV you gotta remove the antenna plug and have it certified it's gone, lisence costs gone.

It just says 'program show'

In what program show did the person want to wear a cross?

Didn't you guys at least ban the veil in schools and hospital and stuff?

that is progress.

This shit IS a political item. Islam is a political system disguised as a religion.

NORWAAAAAAAAAAY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE BASED!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is Sharia Rape acceptable there , i heared you let your women fuck pakis , poos and afghans ...

SHEIIIT

Man , sometimes i feel like we're more secular than the nords.

Pussy whipped whities. even the Giant males are pussies .

Hijab = sign of modesty that the Virgin Mary wore (may Allah be pleased with her).
Cross = attention seeking jewellery wore for vain reasons, probably to make the neck look pretty and attractive. Also associating partners to God. Haram.

There's really no comparison.

You wish.. This won't happen.

Next time you buy a TV, just register it in another persons name. Problem solved.

Why are you okay with one sandnigger religion, and not the other? if you are such a fucking good christfag, you should just open ze romphål, ja? Efterblivna jävla norskjävel, du är en SKAM till dina förfäder. Ta livet av dig.

Whats wrong with you mongols. Here in balkans even the muslims are positive towards christianity

Because otherwise you guys will make them look like the pepe on your post.

Throw out your TV or say you don't own one. Who watches TV anyways. Say you don't own anything and refuse to pay. Don't make it too easy for them

And the only reason christians banned "religious symbols" in the norwegian state tv was to ban the hijab. Christians cucked themselves while trying to fuck over the muslims

the difference is that one is a program about a girl voting. its like a documentary? maybe. you cant expect people in your documentary to dress neutral.

the other (cross) is a news anchor. which should be much more neutral

Yo man go out in public and start making principled criticisms of Islam, let me know how that goes

what does it say at the bottom of a swedish coke bottles.

turn around and open.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

>Here in balkans even the muslims are positive towards christianity

Here in Norway muslims are more positive towards christianity than most christians or atheists are. So that is similar here.

NORGE JA!

Because the far-left fanatics who have a stranglehold on public discourse are only interested in destroying White, Christian, European culture for its own sake, user.

I hate europe so much right now.
The only countries not fucked are slavic. And let's face it nobody wants to cost them.

Finland just got attacked today and Spain and Barcelona yesterday and last night . It's time to ban Islam

That's a shame. Our hipster/faggot/traitors are worse then ''refugges'' and immigrants

Stem alliansen.

>This would make Varg happy

next year, that won't work anymore

dagbladet.no/kultur/beskylder-frp-for-valgbloff-om-ny-nrk-lisens/67647867

A head scarf isn't inherently a religious symbol.

>flag

>dagbladet.no/kultur/beskylder-frp-for-valgbloff-om-ny-nrk-lisens/67647867

that's because of how parliament works. A comittee which p much is compromised of friends of left wingers, gets to decide this question completely.

kommer til å stemme på FRP

Just go to Sweden, buy a TV and pay with cash. Problem solved.

Fuck commies

not really, the NRK lisence controllers exist.

they literally have authority to enter your house, and you aren't legally permitted to deny them.

if you deny them entry to "search for signals", you'll get the lisence fee sent to you.

it's pretty creepy, some strangers get that kind of weird authority given to them by state

This is what they want you to believe. No one is allowed to enter your house without permission. Not even the Stasi TV controllers. Don't buy into their own made up rules. And most importantly don't fear them. They can smell your fear, just keep it cool and if some unfamiliar face knocks on your door you tell them to fuck off. If someone calls you telling you they are doing this survey on peoples TV habits etc, you tell them to fuck off.
Long story short, tell all the people who you don't know to fuck off.

if you refuse them entry, you'll get the lisence fee.

you have option to let the creeps in or be forced to pay.

they don't bother people who already pay lisence.

>$500?

>No one is allowed to enter your house without permission

This is not America, they are allowed to enter, and if you don't then they just send you the bill which you have to pay.

>A head scarf isn't inherently a religious symbol.
This. It's a piece of clothing.

Grunnloven § 102

"Alle har rett til respekt for privatlivet og familielivet sitt, for heimen sin og kommunikasjonen sin. Det må ikkje utforast husransakingar, så nær som i kriminelle tilfelle.

Dei statlege styresmaktene skal sikre eit vern om den personlege integriteten."

lovdata.no/dokument/NL/lov/1814-05-17-nn/KAPITTEL_5#§102

You see? This is what they tell you because they want you to believe they have the right to do so. Know you rights, because if you don't they just make up their own rules and fuck you over. Unless you're wanted for committing crimes NOBODY is allowed to enter your property.

Ikke engang SELVESTE NRK er over grunnloven.

if you say no, you have to pay.

doesn't matter if they don't come inside.

it's how the rules work

also, i didn't even get an option to not pay, my neighbourhood has a fiber deal that incldues TV, they snitched to NRK and i got a lisence fee bill in mail.

you don't even need to have a TV, as long as you "pay" for TV package (even if it's the only deal you got), you dont get an option.

same would apply if you turn away lisence controller at door, they just assume you're hiding a TV.

t. Edgy pagan neckbeard

Det er i praksis en såkalt "sovende lov" slik som blasfemiparagrafen. Og det er uansett slik at du KAN nekte dem, men da får du regningen som du er nodt til å betale.

>pay for this TV channel because you can watch it on the interwebs

So, if someone were to post the link to the stream of said channel and other anons were to ddos it...

Listen, if someone comes knocking on your door, to check if you have a TV in your possession, they're in doubt. They can't prove anything, this is why they came to your home in the first place. There are no law that says you are forced to let some guy working for a state owned TV company in to your home. No fucking way. This is false. They keep telling you this to fool you. They don't care about the law or your rights, all they care about is money. You're saying this is how the rules work. In that case, which rules?

There are no law that says that every home has to own at least one TV. You're free to chose to own a TV, or not to own a TV. Just because you deny a stranger entry to your home does not mean you have anything to hide.

Sounds to me like you're living in a so called "borettslag" and most of them do whatever they want to their residents because the residents don't know their rights. Same story, as above. They fool people and take their money.

They can assume whatever the fuck they want. Unless you admit to own a TV or they can't see your TV. They can't force you to pay anything.

It might not be an inherently religious symbol, but contextually, it is.

if you live anywhere near a road, you'll get visited by NRK and you'll be forced to pay if you don't let them in.

if you refuse and contest it, you'll be forced yet again to let someone in, and if they find TV's you need to have certified proof that they do not have an antenna plug.

if you got TV package by any company that provides TV access, then you get lisence fee sent to you automatically, no option to contest it.

You have option to let them in now, or say no and get bill, complain about bill then option to prove that you don't have a TV by letting them come in (probally the same guy you said no to first time, except with a shit-eating, smug grin)

>if you live anywhere near a road, you'll get visited by NRK and you'll be forced to pay if you don't let them in.

I live in the sticks, I have to drive 30 minutes if I want to go grocery shopping or go to the post office etc. Some guy in a suit came to my home a few years ago, and he didn't say anything about NRK, TV, license etc. But I knew what it was about. I told him to fuck off.

After that I started getting phone calls about some company doing surveys on peoples TV watching habits. I told them several times. I do not own a TV, I do not watch TV. I have no plans on buying a TV in the future. This happened 3 times I think. I basically told them to fuck off.

They think they have the right to violate other peoples privacy. This is against the constitution. Tell them to fuck off. Plain and simple.

>if you refuse and contest it, you'll be forced yet again to let someone in, and if they find TV's you need to have certified proof that they do not have an antenna plug.

This is true in a way. It's an option to remove the antenna plug for a fee. You can chose to do this if you're a real law abiding citizen. But still, no one is allowed to force their way into your home. Unless you let them in, then the jokes on you.

>if you got TV package by any company that provides TV access, then you get lisence fee sent to you automatically, no option to contest it.

This is true. If you have signed up for shit like this there is no way to get around paying the license. If this is the case you have only yourself to blame.

>You have option to let them in now, or say no and get bill, complain about bill then option to prove that you don't have a TV by letting them come in (probally the same guy you said no to first time, except with a shit-eating, smug grin)

No, unless you let them in they can't do this. Nobody is allowed to enter your home unless you're ok with it. Not even government employees.

Stop believing their lies. They just want your money.