Sex dolls run real prostitutes out of bussiness

How can feminism ever recover?

>Prostitutes who work in the city with Aprosex - the Association of Sex Professionals - objected saying a doll cannot match the services of a real person and denigrates real sex workers to merely being an object.

>A statement on their website read: "The sex-affection of a person can not be provided by a doll. They are different and compatible services. They do not communicate.

>"They do not listen to you or caress you, they do not comfort you or look at you. They do not give you their opinion or drink a glass of champagne with you.”

>Janet, a prostitute with over 30 years in the industry, who works in the city’s Raval district said: "It is another strategy of the patriarchy that presents us as objects without rights or soul. A privilege of the wealthy classes.”

express.co.uk/news/world/779841/Sex-robot-brothel-Lumidolls-Barcelona-prostitutes-complain-police

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sj5gcLDsnRk
lumidolls.com/contacto/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>objected saying a doll cannot match the services of a real person and denigrates real sex workers to merely being an object.

>>Janet, a prostitute with over 30 years in the industry,

Anyone that would fuck a doll is a loser that looks like pic related

At least the dolls can be sanitized

if i have sex with a doll is it fornication?

Imagine what will happen when life like sex robots come out. Roasties on suicide watch.

yes and?

>women threatened by inanimate object

women btfo

>youtube.com/watch?v=Sj5gcLDsnRk

Not yet... soon though.

Why are you upset about if some neckbeards fuck a sex doll? Are you a roastie or something?

>How can feminism ever recover?
Ban them!

still not as cringy as whores complaining about
its not the middle ages anymore
stop being desillusioned

>Memeflag
>Article published in March
Jesus fuck nigger, go be stupid elsewhere.

>Janet, a prostitute with over 30 years in the industry

Gross. Maybe she has been in the industry since age 5?

>believes a doll cant match up to a real woman
>makes them leave because they are taking away their jobs
Really makes you think

Must be.
I on the other hand am in the process of starting up a sex doll brothel.
If you want to contribute, email me at [email protected]

I'm not upset by you fucking a doll, but I'm annoyed by you not sorting your shit out and getting a real woman like a man would.

>reeeeeeee i can't compete with non-living objects fuck the patriarchy
Then offer a better service you fucking loser

>mfw roasties are LITERALLY losing their last usefulness

On a serious note that's a good thing. Before brothels were outlawed when you wanted to have sex just for pleasure you'd go there, and then you'd come home to your wife and have loving sex to make children.

Now marital sex is mainly seen as a mean to have pleasure while it was previously seen as a mean to make a family.

If anything sex dolls will fulfill the role that brothels used to have without even having women be used as objects. All in all I only see improvements.

>Prostitutes who work in the city with Aprosex - the Association of Sex Professionals - objected saying a doll cannot match the services of a real person

Then why are so threatened they have to force the sexbot business out?

These things are gonna be great, I cant wait until it's perfected and I get one. I'm married but by then I'll send my wife back to japan and get one of these instead.

Yes, because having to work a six figure job all the time to pay for a wife and kids, then said wife cheating on/divorcing you because you're never there is a great plan, right?

>Yurop
>free

LMAO.

Modern "women" can't compete so they stampede. Women SMBTFO to never recover

> It is another strategy of the patriarchy that presents us as objects without rights or soul. A privilege of the wealthy classes.

an actual whore complaining she is not objectified enough,this world is truly retarded,you are already being objectified you dumb cunt,you are a whore ffs.

Benefits of fucking a Doll vs a Prostitute

>Doll
>Simply fuck it, doesn't bitch about stupid shit
>clean it afterwards and not get an infection or disease

>Prostitute
>have to pay
>she's disease-ridden as fuck
>Why would you even bother

Well, you can throw silicone into autoclave, while you cant do the same with women (or not repeatedly, at least)

If you feel outclassed by a warm hole with piston attached, it should really make you think about your worth as a human bean.

>over 30 years experience

I bet thats what her quim looks like when she sneezes

That's just some bullshit strawman you've made up to rationalise yourself into a stupor. Most people don't make 6 figures and do just fine and have kids.

I want a furry

>Prostitutes complain sex dolls taking all their business
Only proving the doll's obvious superiority.

give it 5 years and sex dolls will be a house hold product

and homeless whores with no redeeming qualities will increase aswell

>waaa waaa stop being losers
I would stab you if you were in front of me right now

>implying fucking prostitutes is nay better

Only women that look like this will be able to out compete the sex dolls

Everyone on Sup Forums makes 6 figure salaries and is at least 6'4". Don't you pay attention.

How do I invest without getting fucked in the ass and having my money stolen?

women think they interesting persons and shit, but all they have is hole in meat.

do you come from the stabby UK?

>Doesn't need anything
>Can be completely ignored aside from cleaning maintenence
>on that note, "VAGINA" CAN BE REMOVED, CLEANED, & STERILIZED
>will never manipulate/betray/backstab/leave you
Obviously the superior, thinking man's choice.

I come from the stabby mongolia

HAHAHAHA

women neither do care of listen to their partners, it is just an act.

Projecting over a doll.

right im going to ask you then cunt, as you may know some deets.

are these dolls robotic in anyway, or do you just pose them to a position that you like and pick a hole?

do they even me any noise or gyrate, or is just basically a fleshlight with a rubber doll atttached?

>tfw only make 5.5 figure salary

Fucking pleb I'm 7 feet talk, make 7 figures, have a 11 inch dick and I'm just a chef at wendy's.

>"It is another strategy of the patriarchy that presents us as objects without rights or soul. A privilege of the wealthy classes.”

You sold your soul when you became a whore you cunt

>dolls can't match the real experience offered by prostitues
>they are losing their job to the dolls
I guess they do it better?

>it was in Las Ramblas
So that's why the muslim was so fast they other day.

good on you lad.

here in the uk we like the flash of cold steel in moonlight.

its in our genes.

Female genocide when?

The roasties, "its afraid"

>denigrates real sex workers to merely being an object.
But they were always seen as objects. No one respects a ho.

>"They do not listen to you or caress you, they do not comfort you or look at you. They do not give you their opinion or drink a glass of champagne with you
Hoes do not "caress you or comfort you." They just want you to bust a nut and get out for their next john to show up. What kind of cuck wants a ho's opinion or spends money on champagne for a ho? Fucking madness.

>She added the initiative was "a fetish for many men and women who wish to return to a childhood lacking in affection”.

Holy fucking projection

*Les Rambles

absolute degeneracy all around

If the men around you find an inanimate object as a suitable replacement for you, then it's time to start looking inward.

I like filthy, rusty, dull daggers.

>denigrates real sex workers to merely being an object.

>objected saying a doll cannot match the services of a real person and denigrates real sex workers to merely being an object.
Well apparently the can
>Stay mad roasties

And pretty good reason why guys there would prefer fucking a hunk of silicone over a real whore.

>Forced to move
Where did it move to? Asking for a friend.

What's your point?

They propose an entirely different service, fucking competition stoppers REEEEEE

>They do not give you their opinion
>female
>prostitute
>opinion
Too Kek

nice, here in my nameless city, certain gentlemen prefer to knock you to the ground, and then use a spoon to remove one eyeball.

as the knife is considered plebeian and commonplace.

Yeah but they don't nag or get over demanding. Win win

Literally only a woman would argue like that lol

BAN SEX DOLLS! This is destroying our economy.

>"The sex-affection of a person can not be provided by a doll. They are different and compatible services. They do not communicate.
>"They do not listen to you or caress you, they do not comfort you or look at you. They do not give you their opinion or drink a glass of champagne with you.”
And despite all that, they're running whores out of business.
Really gets them pistons clanking huh

You're obviously a virgin or not married. In current year women overestimate their value. If you don't have a job and spend time with them you're a loser unless they get a psychological high of being the "man" of the house and works. If you work to provide for her she will spend money like it's going out of style because women ALWAYS like to compete with their peers. Then she will get DP by Tyrone and Chad in the nightclub's toilet stall while you're working overtime to pay off her credit card bill. If you confront her she spins it to blame you for not being there for her, you are the reason she cheated. If you balance work and time for her she says you're too clingy and she needs space. Women are not like they once was. You have absolutely no idea what it feels like to be working so very hard to be a good provider and husband, your wife does fuck all because she pressed for you to hire a maid to cook and clean then your wife has the audacity to ask you to open the marriage so she can fuck other guys while you drone away like a good ATM machine for her.

Fucking a prostitutes and dolls is degenerate. But fucking dolls is worse than fucking a prostitute. That is some serial killer behaviour.

The free market at work!

Fpbp

Besides drink your booze neither do real female hookers.

kek

If women give you zero attention in real life, what's make you think they would give you attention on the intermet? Especially on a Chinese delicacy forum.
Start by cleaning your room today and wash the dishes for your mother.

Lol, mad your losing your sexual market value at an increasing rate? If these things develope a way to heat up hot pockets you might actually have to develop a personality.

Las Ramblas
Lerida
Gerona
Esplugas

Roasties btfo

Stay mad roastie postie

>fucking a giant silicone Teddy Ruxpin
I don't see the appeal. It's a start, I guess.

I disagree. Women are a very adaptive parasite. When they realize they're up shit creek without even a boat they will do one of two things. Destroy future women by saying being sexually liberated is the best and ruin girls by encouraging to ride the cock rollercoaster or reform themselves to be the ideal 50s housewife and future women would do the same.

>develop a personality
thats what they are afraid of having to do.

I don't think adding a small heater is particularly difficult

>They do not communicate
>They do not give you their opinion

lumidolls.com/contacto/

I'm married now, but I've had over a dozen shags with different women from the age of 18 to 25. Your post is some delusional larp fest you've made up from things you've heard second hand or read on the internet. Since you have trouble with women, you've latched onto this fairytale and use it as a means of explaining why you can't get a woman.

Sounds like your only interaction with women has been in high school mate.

I was going to say there's not point in going to a brother when you can buy a sex robot. But what the fuck, why would you get into a communal sex robot. That's fucking disgusting.

I know you're LARPing but there are some things whites can learn from blacks

marrying your 8 years old cousin doesn't count ahmed

>But fucking dolls is worse than fucking a prostitute.
Elaborate. Don't use vague reasons that leaves the reader to fill in the blanks with their imagination.

Are sex doll posters just a small group of retards like pagan posters who keep circlejerking in their threads? I really don't understand how one can be so pathethic. Why do those threads get replies, wtf is this

Guess we should ban dildos

Where are the cons?

>objected saying a doll cannot match the services of a real person

I guess that means that prozzies aren't real people.

This so much.