DRUDGE REPORT: BANNON IS GONE

I REPEAT: STEVE BANNON IS GONE

Press F

I doubt Drumpf made this decision. He's his only ally. Drumpf doesn't even control white house appointments. What a weak bitch. S to spit on Drumpf and America

This F is for Trump.

F

says the decision isnt final but

> Bannon is unfazed, according to friends and confidants:

>That's readily apparent from his media appearances. He seems unburdened, giving on the record interviews to publications including the New York Times, where he's unapologetically defending Trump's controversial comments in the fallout from the racist carnage in Charlottesville.
>One senior White House official said it seemed like Bannon was setting himself up to be a martyr — the nationalist hero fired by the "globalists."
>He'd return to the outside world, a leader in the populist nationalist movement worldwide, with a partner in hedge fund billionaire Bob Mercer, who has deep pockets and would make Bannon even more of a force to be reckoned with on the outside. Plus he has the killing machine of Breitbart to return to.

>Bannon has felt freed this past week and has told friends that he is ready to go "medieval" on enemies of Trump and his populist agenda both in and out of the White House.

>A source close to Bannon: "This week is a good window into what Bannon outside the [White House] would look like: A strong defense of POTUS and 'fire and fury' for enemies of The Trump agenda."
> "Get ready for Bannon the barbarian."

i hope he stays in the white house, but at the same time that sounds kind of amazing

I liked Bannon until I found out he was a major part of IGE gold/gil farming with the fucking Chinks.

So fuck him.

How is he worse than the other globalist fucks on Trump's admin?

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

The admin with like zero fucking globalists? The fuck are you on?

I never liked that fat fuck but i wasnt an American

First Flynn. Then Mooch (who turned to be a backstabber). Then Bannon.

McMaster remains.

Trump is in auto-harm mode.

Fuck bannon

S

F

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

>racist carnage

One fat lady died of a heart attack. This fucking histrionics pisses me off.

>muh mmo currency selling!
Millennials, everyone.

WORLD WAR III CONFIRMED

GET YOUR BUNKERS READY NUKES ARE FLYING

He will be more effective outside the administration

It's the same situation with someone like Rand Paul...yeah he would have been great as a VP or whatever, but he is more effective in the senate.

F

>Bannon has felt freed this past week and has told friends that he is ready to go "medieval" on enemies of Trump
... I'm okay with this

you still aren't you emu faggot

Nice proxy, brah

>Gave his resignation letter to Trump at the start of August

hmm, looks like it was his idea

>“Until somebody solves the part of the equation that shows me that ten million people in Seoul don’t die in the first 30 minutes from conventional weapons, I don’t know what you’re talking about, there’s no military solution here, they got us.”

Is he really gone because he said the unspoken truth that we all know?
Any new Korean war would destroy Seoul.

>Drudge report

Kys faggot

Literally fake news. Only leftist sites reported it, citing (((anonymous officials))). Drudge has been compromised long time ago.