THE SIREN IS ON

THE SIREN IS ON

IT'S HAPPENING

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

Those digits tho

Bannon out.

Checked.

This will be big.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

Bannon had to go after all that shit he voluntarily blerted out about how he was calling all the shouts and about North Korea. You just don't say any of that shit. Bannon needed to go, and his power play fucking failed. He needed to be humbled.

Kelly and McMaster are next.

For all that hype Kelly must deliver or he's next.

There guys promising the world to Trump if he fired Bannon better deliver.

Bannon is going to smear these guys.

Bannon had to go after all that shit he voluntarily blerted out about how he was calling all the shouts and about North Korea. You just don't say any of that shit. Bannon needed to go, and his power play fucking failed. He needed to be humbled.

He really brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

Lmao. Shills need more coordination.

NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

He can take down Trump's presidency if he wants.

They made enemies of the most dangerous guy on the right.

When Trump loses his base, he's gonna get impeached.

This was self-destructive on Trump's part.

NOOOOO he was /ourguy/

Haaa holy shit

lmao
seriously haha look at these fuckers

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn..

What. The. Fuck.

I agree.

Pray for Stephen Miller

BANNON IS A GENUIS, Trump completely weak

I think they're broken. Their bump-bots are having difficulties.

holy shit

This is unironically the beginning of the end of DRUMPF

>Drumpf: "I only hire the best"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Bannon tried to say he was calling the shots

Not gonna happen! You're fired!

youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw

Thread theme

Trump is the president of the United States of America. Bannon is a chump.

>Another distraction big enough to distract from coming DNC happenings

I'm just larping I don't know about everybody else. This appears to be the new 'former Trump supporter' pasta.

I agree, He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

Trump administration is in freefall

He either betrayed everyone close to him, or was manipulated to betray them first. Without Bannon , Trump has no policy direction.

This is not good news at all, one step closer to impeachment and no allies in WH.

are these GOPe shills, larpers or shareblue?

But user... He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

Banon was the only rudder this administration had.

Who's going to steer the ship?

Trump is /ourguy/ but he's not capable of setting the agenda and setting goalposts himself. He's even admitted this saying he's going to surround himself by people who can.

Do you know who's going to set the agenda now?

Kushner.

Welcome to the first jewish presidency.

>impeachment
Lefty plz

Checked :'(

Wew pro trump shills

Pathetic. Now Trump is surrounded by Globalists and Hope Hicks.

>When Trump loses his base, he's gonna get impeached.
Who in his base will ditch him because he fired someone that undermined his position against North Korea? He fired him for being a loud mouth and for good reason. This is very serious and if the norks think it's credible, we will have no choice but to think about a massive war.

I have a funny feeling Trump & Bannon are trolling the media...

WHAT THE FUCK? I LOVE CIVNAT KEKS THAT WANT TO CRUSH WHITE NATIONALISM NOW!!!!

Eh.
Checked. LARP away my dood.

>optics
Find a new word guys, you're too obvious.

I told mysef through the syria strike, hiring NWO kelly, Mcmaster all this shit..... if steve bannon was fired, id be done. And now im done. Trump is officially in ZOGs back pocket. Im off the Trump train

Fuck

I'm not happy about this but I trust Trump knows what he's doing.

The move to strong centrist continues I guess.

I don't know who is shilling who any more.

Not for nothing, but He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK JEWISH PEOPLE

>the state of drumpfkins right now

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn..

We're not blinking. We're not cuckervatives.

We have to make them pay for this. We need to man our meme stations and fuck shit up

>He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

Where have I seen that before?

I had this realization just now He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

And the donald apologists are out in force. We're in a really bad position with Bannon out.

>reddit spacing

three sixes be with you.

Hail satan.

Go on..

Agree or disagree: He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

Copy and paste commie.

He really brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

tldr:
It's over

He knew what he was doing. He was apparently going to announce his resignation on August 7th, but had to wait due to Charlottesville. I knew immediately once you started seeing him quoted on the record in MSM outlets that he was on his way out. He's no spring chicken, he knew exactly what would happen by pulling a "Mooch." Trump just lost the last person in DC willing to stand behind him. He is under siege, surrounded by enemies on both sides of the political aisle, and decides to dump the guy whose platform he ran on. Trump should have never taken that phone call from Bill Clinton encouraging him to play the Pied Piper!

Really makes you think

Inevitable He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

Wrong digits.

He resigned two weeks ago.

Hahaha, I fucking called it. Next is General Kelly in a few weeks.

RURAL WHITE VOTER HERE, VOTING TRUMP WAS THE WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE! IT WAS HER TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone every notice Bannon wears a hexagon lapel ALL the time? Its the cube, you know that thing Saturn fags worship?

Trump's chance of impeachment just went up again.

It's not looking good tbqh.

>DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

He's the media menace Drudge is leading everyone by the nose

>tfw Miller is promoted to Bannons old position

Former Trump supporter here. He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

>inb4 4D Chess

Cause Trump doesn't have decades of experience firing people and dealing with the fallout. No one wants to get a Trump tweet calling you crooked or goofy

That could be true, but ultimately... He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

>when bots can master and even create a new shitpost
This is even fucking funnier than the "crash and burn" spam.

Fake News won

>thinking this would be the first Jew controlled president