BANNON IS OUT

Sup Forums ETERNALLY B T F O

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

Not really, Steve said it himself that he knew he was only going to have about 6 months at best in the White House and was amazed at being there longer than he anticipated. We're building a house and he just laid the framework.

>that damage control

(OP)

Delete this comment right now faggot

cant you see we are doing something here

The power of bots compels you.

>so this is how bots work?

He criticised the Alt Right. He had to go.

>that damage control

>He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

I unironically don't care about trump anymore. He's just a neocon faggot without bannon

>this thread

he royally fucked up the initial travel ban

WEW LAD

Backseat Bannon gone big yawn.

Its over, I'm not a liberal shill, but it's still over...Trump's completely isolated himself and fired literally everybody good apart from Pence.

Good. He was a kike shill.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like my numbers

bad move, I can see the headlines now
>Trump fires bannon after he decries White Nationalism

Its over, I'm not a liberal shill, but it's still over...Trump's completely isolated himself and fired literally everybody good apart from Pence.

Not sure if I'm alone on this, but he brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like my numbers

God damn I've never seen bot shilling this hard.

DRUMPFCÜCKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I like this thread.
It reminds me of elephants.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn. #Zuckerberg2020

KyoAniki - Today at 11:42 AM
Oh shit Maggie's article is live already
KyoAniki - Today at 11:42 AM
ALRIGHT IT'S GO TIME
TEMPLATE:

>He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

Fuck off shariablue.

I'm reminded of something entirely different.

Not sure what you mean by bot, but he brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

lmao Sup Forums BTFO

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>sample
kys cuck shill

We're on our own now, boys. Trump is officially not /ourguy/

Trump only did it for PR. He's not going to abandon his agenda.

>he didn't get the memo

He brought Trump larper to the administration with his optics nazi bad type shit. I'm Flynn gone, glad he's just a huge distraction.

The entirety of this presidency has been a smokescreen for the real shit going down, like pulling out of TPP and Paris Accord etc.

The reality TV drama is just that, drama; ultimately pointless and consequenceless for anyone not in MSM.

Now we can hopefully have a white nationalist murrica.
Build the wall.

This isn't The Apprentice, you're not supposed to fire someone every week.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn...

Well now we know which opinion is the shill opinion

Duplicate post with different flags. Hmmmmm

Not a shill, just pointing out that he brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

...he was against us......this is a victory for us.

How the hell are we btfo'd?

A-are we being invade, Sup Forums?

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi-larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn

Ele trouxe má óptica para a administração do Trump com sua merda nazi larper tipo. Estou feliz que ele tenha ido, apenas uma grande distração como Flynn.

Invaded? All I know is that he brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi-larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn

Not gonna lie, former Bannon supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Bannon crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy bring bad optics to the Trump administration.

Shilling 'round the wooooorld

what the fuck is going on ITT?

He broughd bad obdigs do da drump adminisdradion :DDDD with his nazi larber dybe shidd :DDD :D. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distragdion lige Fug :DDDDDDDD benis in bagina :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

this thread is dongs

HebroughtbadopticstotheTrumpadministrationwithhisnazi-larpertypeshit.I'mgladhe'sgone,justahugedistractionlikeFlynn.HebroughtbadopticstotheTrumpadministrationwithhisnazi-larpertypeshit.I'mgladhe'sgone,justahugedistractionlikeFlynn.HebroughtbadopticstotheTrumpadministrationwithhisnazi-larpertypeshit.I'mgladhe'sgone,justahugedistractionlikeFlynn.HebroughtbadopticstotheTrumpadministrationwithhisnazi-larpertypeshit.I'mgladhe'sgone,justahugedistractionlikeFlynn.HebroughtbadopticstotheTrumpadministrationwithhisnazi-larpertypeshit.I'mgladhe'sgone,justahugedistractionlikeFlynn.HebroughtbadopticstotheTrumpadministrationwithhisnazi-larpertypeshit.I'mgladhe'sgone,justahugedistractionlikeFlynn.HebroughtbadopticstotheTrumpadministrationwithhisnazi-larpertypeshit.I'mgladhe'sgone,justahugedistractionlikeFlynn.HebroughtbadopticstotheTrumpadministrationwithhisnazi-larpertypeshit.I'mgladhe'sgone,justahugedistractionlikeFlynn.HebroughtbadopticstotheTrumpadministrationwithhisnazi-larpertypeshit.I'mgladhe'sgone,justahugedistractionlikeFlynn.HebroughtbadopticstotheTrumpadministrationwithhisnazi-larpertypeshit.I'mgladhe'sgone,justahugedistractionlikeFlynn.

He brought bad optics to the Eclipse with his alt-left violent shit. I'm happy he's horny, just a huge penis like OP.

Mass bot LARP banning when?

I'm not sure. All I know is
Bannon brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.