BANNON IS OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SaraCarterDC/status/898588141686104070
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn

Uhh what?

Good. He was a kike shill.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn

epicnewmeme.jpg

>He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

Fake posts

And with that, the main anti-Cathedral ideological force in the administration is gone.

Imagine moving heaven and earth in the primary to end up with Bush-lite policies

They're making fun of an obvious shill/apologist

also

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT THIS BETTER NOT BE TRUE

Good. NAZIS GET KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT. TRUMP IS NEXT

Fuck this if it's true

>trying to appease people that will literally NEVER EVER be happy with him

I'm off the Trump train. Full disavowal. Fuck this

I'm hearing he brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his "nazi larper type shit" .
My sources are telling me they're glad he's gone and that he was just a huge distraction like Flynn.

Is this even real? Hope you get paid a penny a month you losers.

Bannon out, keep dreaming you cucks

STEVE BANNON RESIGNED NOT FIRED

Not gonna lie, former Bannon here. This is fucking hilarious watching Bannon crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

Have any of you read the article? It's more muh anonymous sources say and they even admit he will might stay for some time.

Lol wut?
Easy there shills. Get better organized.
Posting the same script on the same thread?

Why do we have 9 threads on the same shit ?

SAGE