What went wrong?

What went wrong?

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

It's all part of his plan. Other wise it wouldn't have been leaked all week

>definitely not bots

Kushner

he was a kike shill.

lol

ruh row

hope so.
the "we'll see" remark eluded to this

H̴̱ͅe̛ ̳̦̖͎̱̪̩b͕̰̟̞̳͈̤r̰̥̞̹̤ǫ̖̬̫̤̫̪ͅu̦̩͓͚̙͍͡g̟̤̪̼̭̘h͖t͖ ̯̤b̳͍̙̣̺͢ͅa̯̪̖̯̗̪̱͞d͉̩ͅ ̮o̫͉̣͓̟p̞̼̱̹̥͎̠t̖̞i͎͚̞͝c̡̩̙s̴̫̖͙̞̙ ̪͍̖̖̖̯͢t̢͉̤̬̙̞̦̘o̹̞̞̙̣̱ ͓̺̦̬̭ṱ̻̤̜̪h͓͝e̡̗̙ ̨T̨̬͓͉͓r̵̙u͚͎m̭p̷̤̳ ̪͚͉͍̤̱͠a͉̞d̼̭͉͚̟ͅm͍͍͚̗̥̕i̧n̖̦̖i̤̘͇̜̝͎͞s͍̯̀t̰̭̪͉̥͜r̴a̝̪͇͕̯͕t̳̰̪̠i͕o̙͚͓͓̗̗͈n̼̗͖ ͕̜͚̠͚w͕̯͍͚͝i̛̠̖̖̳̠t̩͇͟h͘ ͙̼͔͖̜h̖̪̫͔̺͠i̛̱̮̜ͅͅs̱̪ ͉̥̺̯̙na̶͍̙̗z̵̗̠̳̼̻̤̦i͘ ̢͖̼̰͖̘̱l̥̺̤a̴̮̤̗̝̼rp̝̼͝e͕̣̖̯r ̱̼͕̤͔͟t̗́y̸̦̹̖̦̫͉p͍̳e̺͈ ̪͚s̞̠̰h̡͍̠̦i̵̫̼̘̯t͇̼͉̰̰͜.̟͔ ̞͕̝͓̫̭̭I̧̟̫͖̘̯͍'̥̰̯̜̦m͖ ̖̼̭̘g̼l̰̤̫͙ͅa̢͓̬̜̣̮d ̨̞̫h̕e͝'͈s̺̥̟͇ ̯̫̯͕̬͢g͍̯͚on̵̬̥e̠̖̣̙,̡̗ ̵̺̪̩̪̞j̩̹̮̼̝̦͠u̦͓͞st̮ ͕͚̻̻a̳̠̹̯ ̱̬̝̠̹̯͙h̖͈̪̠̬͓uͅg̺̳̳͢e̢̺̹̤͓̺̜ ̪͓̳̼d̘̬̞i͈͖͕̼̯͔s̱̣t̷͔̳ra̩c̨̻̗̰̠̰ṭ̘̘ͅị̷̜̱o̺͉̕n̻͚͠ ̖̝̣l̢͕̖̺͍į̣k̮̗̫͔͢e͈̙͍ ̖̳̺F̮̭̠̦ͅͅl̗͕̩̹̟y̶̰͙n̯̳͚͕̞̟̥n̢̼̥͙̰͖.̭̗͙͎̠͘

Smells like shill to me

Pol is always rig...

Fuck off Shareblue shills. Bannon is an economic nationalist, not a fucking nazi.

Not gonna lie, former Banon supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Bannon bringing bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy be huge distraction like Flynn.

He was the only competent guy in Trump's cabinet.

They did this because he wanted to increase taxes on the rich to help out middle and lower income people. They did it because he is a nationalist.

When antifa wins, despotism wins.

>He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

9 Seconds, for anyone who ever thought that "shill" was just a meme or a desperate cry from a hugbox

He drank too much

by competent he had 0 experience and had no clue what he was doing?

He doesn't look comfortable. I wouldn't either.

So much for the American Nationalism Dream Team

It's hilarious how polacks have reacted to every Trump hire and their inevitable firing. Every single time, with Flynn, with the Mooch, with Bannon, with every one of these clowns, you've been sucking their dicks when they got their positions, and then done a 180 and claimed they were secret badguys when they get fired. The cognitive dissonance is real.

He just brought his nazi larper type shit to the Trump administration with bad optics. I'm glad he's a huge distraction.

He should have blocked Gary Cohn at the out start.

>He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

Its worse its just copy pasting larper faggots.

Spent too much time sucking his own cock.

Miller and Gorka are still there

Bannon was too much of a softie. Plus he's muzzled by Trump. He should go back to Breitbart if they're still able to afford him.

trump administration was taken over by globalist neocons, so they are purging everyone who doesn't agree with their views

Trump at this point is president in name only

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

It'll be interesting to see how Trump behaves after this. If he starts reverting back to the shilling that he did for a month or two after the Syria strike, it means everything good about Trump was at the behest of Bannon.

Fuck Steve Bannon

Bannon Hate Thread
>> 138072957

Lets give Trump one more week, there was some rumours about him going after Clinton etc now. Could be that Bannon was removed to lessen the blow, if everyone think hes full globalist now, there shouldnt be nothing to put the blame for. This way they cant blame Bannon atleast.

Trump made a huge mistake and he's blaming him.