youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
youtu.be/5d1F0mJ8QPs
alexjonesexposed.info/
archive.fo/RoTIw
pscp.tv/RealAlexJones/1ynKOVkQNjQxR?t=9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Run hebrew run!

Bump.

I'm pretty sure they're glad he's the most famous opposition. What a clown.

Fake, Jones starts chasing before he's flipped off

Good lord!

Run goblins!!!!

The only thing fake here in your information, shillbot

>that sprinting technique
He played football didn't he

Honestly, I'd shit myself too if he ran at me like that.

That fat retard looks like a jew

He's the protagonist

If you mean that in the sense that he's the protagonist in the fight against evil, then you're damn right.

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY

Just chug those super male vitality pal, I'm sure that'll stop the globalists tinkering with your water filters.

How do I achieve Ramsaymode?

Begone shill

>eat only the richest food prepared by the best chef (yourself)
>spend hours every day shouting insults at passer bys
>scrunch your face and get surgery(lmao) to remove wrinkles in your forehead

to be fair...it might be time to scale back this whole...

"America" thing.

Are you literally shaking right now, clutching your Brainforce™, hoping to think up a retort that the shillking Alex Jones isn't a puppet of the very globalists he denounces?

Collect your tears and strain them through the water filter™ and then send them to me so I can drink them.

I can smell the collectivist stench through the screen.

Pretty sure he did.

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

>He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.
He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.
>He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.
He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

I fucking love Alex

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn

this is a new level of ridiculousness

bump F for ALEX

CIA plant, leading morons to their deaths

How do I work for Alex Jones? Do you think he needs a programmer to program stuff?

pence is judas coup

This has put me in a better mood. Feeling very demoralized rn.

Kayfabe on display. Jonesteinberg doing the WWE thing he does so well.

>can't refute my simple accusation that Alex Jones is a shill
>immediately clutches at his ideologue pearls
You're a bit spooked, aren't you?

Feel alive man, people are waking up. The shills will lose.

If a full-grown Alex Jones charged you, you'd piss yourself too

Oi vey.

>Texan
>fat bear-body that looks like he used to take steroids and doesn't anymore
>permanent roid rage
Checks out.

Keeping shilling, you globalist scum lose in the end.

Yes stupidity is kinda scary when you think about it.
youtu.be/5d1F0mJ8QPs

t. low test nu male

NEW INFORMATION ON ERIKA WULFF: Alex Jones’ new Jewish wife Erika Wulff was mentioned by name in a 2002 article on the Voice of America News website in connection with her foreign travels for a college study abroad program sponsored by the University of Washington in Seattle. Voice of America is a U.S. Govt. owned C.I.A. front organization which disseminates pro-America propaganda throughout the foreign world. Therefore this direct mention of Erika Wulff in a Voice of America online publication represents strong circumstantial evidence that Erika Wulff is a U.S. Govt. intelligence operative who was recruited by the C.I.A. while she was a college student at the University of Washington in Seattle.

I actually live in Austin where this is broadcast , we have all kinds of odd characters like AJ , Pic related is Leslie , a guy who used to be our most famous homeless person homeless by choice basically , RIP Les.

He literally married a prostitute

She came to the good side user, will you?

MPORTANT UPDATES: Alex Jones’ father testified in court on Monday, April 24th, saying in part that he has made “millions of dollars” over the past several years creating front companies that contract business with Infowars. Alex Jones’ mother testified in court on Friday, April 21st, saying in part that Infowars is a “family business” and that she and Alex Jones’ father are both heavily involved in all aspects of the Infowars operation. Since Alex Jones has already stated in the past that both of his parents were/are C.I.A. operatives, these recent admissions from Alex Jones’ parents constitute direct evidence that Infowars is a covert U.S. Govt. intelligence operation.

>falling for the Royalists were all retards meme

Also, no sauce. Educate yourself user.

Watched the video. I hope they hired this guy and don't have this "creature" running around for real.

>falling for the Charles II was a retard meme and not a master manipulator who tricked everyone into thinking he was retarded while being a good king

alexjonesexposed.info/
BTFO

Of course they do, the globalist hold on America is deadly strong.

>Insecure link
Nice try CIA

archive.fo/RoTIw
>too much of a spoonfed goy to archive it

>literally wasting your energy on trying to redpill someone who already know's Alex Jones is controlled opposition but is shitposting for the lulz anyway
Do better man, c'mon

Sauce? This happened today, no?

So AJ is literally a dude living off his parents. It's almost poetic.

I'd probably fucking scream if I saw AJ break into a full sprint towards me like that. What an animal.

fucking jej

Yes
pscp.tv/RealAlexJones/1ynKOVkQNjQxR?t=9

Hourly reminder that Alex Jones was right everything

looks like Varg

Daily reminder Alex Jones' lawyer confessed on record Alex is just an actor playing a character.

Obviously he has some fat on him, but he's still a big guy. The man isn't tall, but he's stocky as fuck. He's got that strong Dad physique. He would fuck a lot of Men up.

Yes.

kek

I feel like Alex Jones would throw big great hooks and haymakers.

>tfw 6'1
>would still piss and shit myself if he ran at me like that
he's a fuckin clown but he looks like he's about to split that boy's shitter up reeeal nice. i bet hes got that retard strength