BANNON IS OUT!!!

steve bannon is fired!!!

nytimes.com/2017/08/18/us/politics/steve-bannon-trump-white-house.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fqU70
youtube.com/watch?v=usKSNrWNGVQ
gq.com/story/donald-trump-is-just-a-puppet-steve-bannon-is-president
foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/18/steve-bannon-out-at-white-house-source-says.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

Archive or screenshot please
archive.is/fqU70

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

Fake.

You were warned.

They were trying to isolate Trump and they succeeded.

Looks like NWO is back on the menu

But the power of the Jew could not be undone

so when does the war start?

>optics
Where did this word come from on Sup Forums? Nobody used to use it until the other day, not it's in every fucking thread.

We've been compromised.

STEVE BANNON RESIGNED FROM THE WHITE HOUSE TWO WEEKS AGO

Wow, shills, could you make it any more obvious?

C U C K E D

being anti-globalist is "nazi larper style" now

what about the document in which he called "anti-semitism is for losers"?

you're not more than a petty zionist shill

read between the pasta

Hesssss baick

what is going on?

/Ourguy/ is gone.

F

Its over.

thread theme

gq.com/story/donald-trump-is-just-a-puppet-steve-bannon-is-president

American """"journalism""""

Why is this showing up in every thread about Brannon?

thanks based norway man. you are an all star archiver.

holy shit, listening to some witch house and this video really spooked me.

>bad optics
>nazi larper type shit
>huge distraction
what kinda pasta is this? fuck the establishment really did hate this guy to send out their troll army so quickly!
>deposit thy shekels

It's in every Brannon thread

I know
>makes one dinks it's tinks

Steve Bannon was the last legion. The generals clearly want war.

HOLY KEK THANK YOU FOR THE BEST POSSIBLE TIMELINE

Really activates my optics.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn

Bannon was anti-war, the kike parasites and soulless sociopath monsters who make their trillions of shekels off of War Inc kept on pushing to try to get him away from Trump's ear. Don't be surprised if the war drums for North Korea, Syria and Iran begin getting pounded even louder by McCain before the fuck gets his promotion into the infernal Hell hierarchy awaiting him.

Just buck up and face reality faggots. It was a fun 200 days, now the kikes are back in charge. There was nothing else trump could do. We can thank him and bannon for a great job moving the overton window farther right than it has been in 50 years and for advancing the date of the rahowa significantly. Great job goys. now get out there and prepare for the next round

it's called "SPIN 2 WIN", the favorite game of everyones favorite sub-reddit.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn

>The Drudge Report first reported Bannon’s exit, saying he could return to Breitbart. The New York Times then reported Trump has decided to boot Bannon.
>return to Breitbart
foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/18/steve-bannon-out-at-white-house-source-says.html

they need an actual news outlet to begin cutting through the BS and Bannon will now go back and clean house at Breitbart. Hannity will leave Faux News and they'll start Beitbart News Network.

>Haberman NYT
reports Bannon turned in his resignation on Aug 7th.

When was that dinner meeting at the WH with all the Fox exec's?

(((optics)))

lol

what a shitshow