Trump fucked up hard

>Bannon does interview where he disagrees with Trump
>Calls out White Nationalism as retarded
>fired by Trump

Media is going to have a field day

>Trump fires Bannon after he decries White Nationalism
I can see the headlines now

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

>really microwaved my chicken nuggets

He resigned August 6th or 7th.
This isn't a shock.

BAD OPTICS ALL AROUND

Good. He was a kike shill.

So is Trump

This bot is on several threads, and a few other bots in here too. Fucking shills.

This is a bot here, also posted on several threads. Shill harder faggots.

Bad move by Trump.

The left thinks this is a great victory, and there's no reason for them not to consider it at least a significant victory.

Why is Donald taking a page from the GOP playbook and snatching defeat from the jaws of victory?

As expected, the left is all "you're next Drumph".

Why even re-energize them when they are so close to collapsing?

#
He broughd bad obdigs do da drump adminisdradion :DDDD with his nazi larber dybe shidd :DDD :D. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distragdion lige Fug :DDDDDDDD benis in bagina :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

CHEGGED AND GEGED XDD

.nnylᖷ ɘʞil noiƚɔɒɿƚƨib ɘǫuH ɒ ƚƨuႱ ,ɘnoǫ ƨ'ɘH bɒlǫ m'I .ƚiHƨ ɘqyƚ ɿɘqɿɒl izɒn ƨiH Hƚiw noiƚɒɿƚƨinimbɒ qmuɿT ɘHƚ oƚ ƨɔiƚqo bɒd ƚHǫuoɿd ɘH

He broughd bad obdigs do da drump adminisdradion :DDDD with his nazi larber dybe shidd :DDD :D. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distragdion lige Fug :DDDDDDDD benis in bagina :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Thus forcing the media to label Bannon as a normie friendly nice guy.

Trump is all out of allies.

I want Democrats to keep talking about racism
And they will

Not really, most kikes hate him

Because, and I know this will shock Sup Forums, Donald doesn't have the skills of a good leader. He can scream and cry like a baby, but when it comes to actual leadership he just doesn't have it.

Really activates the old optics.

Trump fucked up the day he hired Gary Cohn.