BANNON IS OUT FUCK TRUMP WHAT THE FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BANNON IS OUT FUCK TRUMP WHAT THE FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

BAD OPTICS

I already love this optics pasta

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi-larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

Been thinking about this for a while. My best guess is that he brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

These are the real shills right? I don't get it.

B A D O P T I C S
A
D

O
P
T
I
C
S

yeah, shills are killing actual discussion

>when Skynet becomes the shitposter

tHIS IS WHAT WE W-WANT R-RITE PEDES'?

sage

Bot

cancer thread

I'm not sure but he brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

> (OP)
> (OP)
>He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

44d chess of course /s

His job is done. Think about everything he accomplished, God Speed Mr. Bannon. You did Gods work.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like FIynn.

He broughd bad obdigs do da drump adminisdradion :DDDD with his nazi larber dybe shidd :DDD :D. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distragdion lige Fug :DDDDDDDD benis in bagina :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

It's over guys. We had a good run. Pack it up and get a job.

I'm so tired of winning, Sup Forums!