He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi-larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone...

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi-larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

BAD OPTICS

Fuck off Achmed

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi-larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn

Nice cock Ahmed

sage

At this point it's a bunch of bankers and cucks running the show.

I don't think the Republicans can win the midterms with a presidential administration like that. It was not of benefit to Bush.

saged

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

Not a single Christian in the whitehouse now?

these threads are making me emotional

>Bannon was literally Hitler too!!!

Fucking faggots.

הוא הביא אופטיקה גרועה לממשל טראמפ עם החרא הטיפוסי שלו. אני שמח שהוא נעלם, רק הסחת דעת ענקית כמו פלין

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn../.

Han brakte dårlig optikk til Trump-administrasjonen med sin nazarperper type skit. Jeg er glad han er borte, bare en stor distraksjon som Flynn.

Norweign is the literal language of the devil confirmed

The screencap
Include me in it

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi-larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

>He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his cindy lauper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Albano

muh opticals

He broughd bad obdigs do da drump adminisdradion :DDDD with his nazi larber dybe shidd :DDD :D. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distragdion lige Fug :DDDDDDDD benis in bagina :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi-larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

If you care more about Bannon being fired than you do another terrorist attack where more people were killed, then you need to be gassed.

>He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.
>He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.