Can someone who was at least a teenager in the 90s tell me what it was like back then as an adult...

Can someone who was at least a teenager in the 90s tell me what it was like back then as an adult? Was it really a better time or were things just as bad as they are now? Was the media as twisted and corrupt? Did things seem as hopeless? And what did you worry about day to day, etc.?

Everyone always says, oh you're just nostalgic, rose tinted glasses etc, but looking at things from back then as well as my few memories from then (I am 28 y/o so I was 1-10 years old during the 90s) it really does seem like it was a better time maybe even the best times in the past century.

youtube.com/watch?v=F7lfNXddV6A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7aDstrDMf0
youtube.com/watch?v=E1fzJ_AYajA
youtu.be/V2yy141q8HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4aeETEoNfOg
youtu.be/q-KE9lvU810
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
youtu.be/TR3Vdo5etCQ
youtu.be/DNPjeIamsck
youtu.be/1lyu1KKwC74
youtu.be/wsdy_rct6uo
youtu.be/vV8IAOojoAA
youtu.be/Kd5azPtVhcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NOG3eus4ZSo
youtube.com/watch?v=F3wAtWywrP4
youtube.com/watch?v=xmUZ6nCFNoU
youtube.com/watch?v=aVfWx9282y0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYSbztCCTlA
youtube.com/watch?v=Th-AqMvvBzE
youtube.com/watch?v=8-r-V0uK4u0
youtube.com/watch?v=2nm4xv3firw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The 90s was super cool... The future looked bright, the communists were gone... Bill Clinton was a brutal and blood thirsty president which caused Bin Laden to go from loving America to hating America, but nobody cared.

MTV was great in the 90s.

youtube.com/watch?v=u7aDstrDMf0

> Was the media as twisted and corrupt?
The media was still jewish controlled, so what do you think

But yeah the 90s was better and I miss it

Even the early 2000s were better. Everyone bitched at Bush but they had a legit reason (Invasion of Iraq). Shit started going to Hell when BLM and SJWs came about.

If you grew up in the 90's or before, then you had very little exposure to media, and most you got was from either parents, teachers or the rare day it was raining / couldn't go outside and you decided to turn on the news for some reason. Everything seemed hopeful, like anything you'd want for your future was feasible, and even if you were to fail, you'd still make be happy and survive.

Sure, there's definitely some rose-tinted glasses in general, but it was way simpler, fun was more wholesome (and in most cases healthier, at least psychologically).

Just today I was chatting online with a cousin 10 years my junior and she asked me some stuff. I remember than from 2007 to 2017 life hasn't really changed as it did from 1997 to 2007. Life goes on in the same way, just a bit facilitated by technology, but the core hasn't changed. I guess that's an easy way to realized where the line of the generational divide is drawn.

Anyway. The world is bleaker than ever and since the beginning of this decade it seems like the real World War 3 is a battle royale, but with the territory being the minds of the people.

The '90s really were the last time when you as a middle class person you felt like you were on an definite upward trajectory. Not a "work super hard and I might get lucky" feeling. More like a "show up to work and don't be a complete flake and you'll be comfy forever" feeling.

The big difference between then and now is that competition for jobs has gotten intense as open borders and overpopulation have put workers at a severe competitive disadvantage. There's always another idiot to take your place.

'90s schools though were already sowing the seeds of the SJW movement with lots of propaganda. It just took until now for the seeds to bear fruit.

the media wasn't bad like it is now. there wasn't widespread internet news, no facebook; just a few national television stations plus cnn

more mainstream, less contentious

there was personal angst for a lot of us just like there is now, but it wasn't political. we didn't worry about terrorism, war, etc.

spent a lot of time outside, skateboarding, playing sports with friends

I worried about living with an asshole of a stepdad; once he was gone I didn't worry about much of anything

Bump

depends where you live. most places that's not true. leftism had not yet spread throughout the education system. if you were in boston schools or berkeley? yah probably sucked, but in suburban schools, pretty normal

I should add, kids were not on mind drugs like they are now. it was basically non-existent. you'd hear every now and again about an exceptional case, real trouble-maker kid, but not like it is now with every other kid in some mind-numbing drug

I graduated in 2000, btw, for reference

Born in 79 here what do you wanna know?

I was born in 1991 and I think I can give some perspective. There were really horrible and scary things going on even in the nineties. But it was also a truly remarkable time. Many people didn't fin blue jean jackets cringe and very many people were naive. We had a president that played the saxophone and was getting head in the white house. What a boss. I personally wasn't aware of anything about 55 genders, but there were still landwhales walking around. Me and my dad would actually call them whales and it was fucking AWESOME. Video games were getting good. Desktop computers were becoming mainstream, and most people generally enjoyed being around one another. I was very lucky to be born in the time and place I was born though. I was raped a few times by my cousin but that wasn't really a huge deal. It just made sure my psychology wasn't too "coddled" i am in no means a pedo now and I gag thinking about it. anyway... the family unit didn't seem very destroyed, but my mom did fight with my dad a lot. mr. rogers was on tv and bill nye the science guy was in the classroom. i had no idea about all of the russian/kgb bullshit. didn't really know much about the cia. but there was a big buildup of people thinking the world was going to end or something at Y2K and nothing happened so that just solidified my psychology even more. what else.. music was decent.. national geographic and discovery channel was good. steve irwin was my hero. disney movies were good. only "bad" thing that was happening to me was being black pilled. i didn't get super red pilled until i turned about 20. the united states was actually a decent place to be for me. oh well. i'm sure i could think of more but it's time for me to go make lunch.

I remember that our nation got a 4th national TV channel. It's was non governmental. The nation was in unity and doors and bikes were left unlocked even my city. A kid could walk from one side of the city to another. Harassment was non existing. Bars and pubs flourished.

You still find this mentality in small villages. But not in big cities. Big businesses are actually bankrupting. Small businesses are coming back.

The internet and smartphones are double-edged sword. All the information at your finger tips is great but at the cost of interpersonal relationships. Fucking millennials are freaked out about having to interact with another human for more than 2 minutes at a time without staring at their phone.

t. 1972 vintage

Child of the 80s teen of the 90s

I grew up in a half "urban" part of town. People did not care about race quite as much though there were cheers when OJ was acquitted. It just wasn't nearly as big a deal as today.
We didn't have Tumblr Twitter or Facebook so that may have been part if the issue too.

Back then the big bad was Satanists and the Soviet union. Christians conservatives were the sjw of that era.

Donohue was big on tv

I graduated high school in 96. we could bring guns to school and put them in our lockers during deer season. we were encouraged to keep the lockers locked so your gun didn't get stolen.

This is what I've come to feel.

Granted, I loved the late-90s/early-00s internet -- even with the shitty connection speed. It was a new medium ripe for exploration and experimentation. It's been consolidated since then.

Social-media has really intruded into our lives and I'm not sure it's for the better.

The entirety of bad things that happened in the 90s is the rough equivalent of one year in the 2010s.

>Did things seem as hopeless?
no, because there was no eternal mudslime war and people were all going to get rich off of tech stock scams in the new economy, where being unprofitable was unnecessary

at my school we had a month long stint of civil rights and MLK propaganda in 1st grade. This was in 99

Damn one of my high school teachers back in 2007 made a joke to the class "you're sitting alone right? and you're anxious, so you pull out that magic shield! BSHHH *pulls out phone* and now you're safe!"
And the whole class laughed because it was so true and funny, having no idea the thing we just became aware of was actually a venomous snake to society.

Born in 1982.

In retrospect, the 90's seemed "fun" at the time because all the things that brought us to the current dystopia (mass immigration, excessive financialization, pre-emptive bombings of foreign countries) were not seen as divisive issues by anyone in the MSM. Ultimately it was the period when Jews achieved *total* dominance in American politics, finance, and culture.

I too graduated in 96
Out here in urban California we didnt take guns to school but in rural areas it was not unheard of.

They removed our lockers in 1994.

Mst3k was the shit.
Girls loved pearl jam and collective soul.

Spent most of the 90s living off-grid in NorthEastern California. The media was as full of shit as ever, but most of us weren't even aware of the kike agenda and the social engineering we'd been raised with. Makes me feel a bit naive.

The cops still flew us with helicocksuckers and they put my uncles in San Quentin, and then Folsom for growing weed.

We handled our business without the cops, the cops wouldn't even cone to our little town for anything less than a murder, and they would wait for daylight to show up.

In the cities like Sac, gangs were still a thing and it was pretty rowdy.

Lots of people you'd talk to said there was nothing to do and they were bored, but that was just the losers that didn't know how to enjoy the outdoors. We fished, rode dirt bikes and bicycles, rode stand up jet skis in the river, hunted, laked it on shasta, climbed mountains and slayed a lot of pussy. I had a great lifestyle working as a carpenter. It was good times.

Everything was better. The internet and text messaging was a mistake.

9/11 and the internet changed everything.

it is cool to remember a time where you just went outside to play because internet was shit, there was no reason to go on a computer as a child. i remember being lazy and my mom kicking me out the house, dont come back till dinner, if your thirsty drink from the hose out back. everything ended up fine, came back hungry as hell to nice big dinner. nuclear family was awesome. now i have white trash cousin who just had 2nd kid before 21yrs old, by 2 different guys and is getting fatter with every kid.

fucking commies really did a number propagandizing this country

Can confirm Sacramento gangs were a major problem. Had blood and crip affiliated gangs here though it is light years better now.

The north state still has large weed farms protected by armed folk. At least in the mid 2000s they did when I worked in the area

911 Fucked this country. Everything was so care free. There was a sense of hope, Star trek seemed like a legit future. Now everything has become so tense. America was plunged into insane comflicts that had nothing to do with freedom, and was more gobalist bullshit.

t. 1988 Iraq war combat veteran.

letting retards on the internet was the only mistake

Oh I had do 335 reasons to use a computer when I was a kid.

t. Degerate oldfag.

1st grade for me was ~'89. we didn't get any of that

also depends on where you lived. I grew up in a fairly conservative, ~95% white suburb of a midwestern city. people were normal. that lefty nonsense was confined to the coasts for the most part then

Yep, weed farming is still the major part of NorCal's economy. Everyone in the little town I lived in has new trucks or Subarus depending on whether they're hippies or rednecks, you can grow huge plants in the front yard now. Back in the day they'd drop commandos from hueys to chase you through the woods.

My gf grew up in Rancho, and said it has improved like you wouldn't believe. She said it was constant monkeyshines from the bangers, you couldn't wear any red or blue, and the violent crime rate was way up there. It's much calmer now.

Thinks were way better, but starting to go downhill. Some people sounded alarms, but things were so good most people didn't take it seriously. Trump wants to MAGA. MAGA would be going back to 80's. NWO will not allow. You just need to learn who your new kings are. Bow down to Rothchilds, give them your worship.

At least I can spell. And I never smoked weed when I was growing it. But yes, I was a degenerate- drank plenty, and fought anyone who wanted to scrap. I had a running beef with the local injos that I inherited from my family, we were violent primitive motherfuckers. City people always like to talk tough and it cracks me up, they have no idea. You think niggers are dangerous, they don't have shit on a whiskeyed up logger.

that feel when the cia wants to "move things along"

Definitely seemed a lot worse to me back then, but I'm a faggot and that's when AIDS was running rampant. The media was definitely as corrupt as it is now, but they didn't have to compete with the internet so it was easier for them to be subtle about it and get away with it. People were also less skeptical then and believed it all without a second thought. (Example, why all heteros were freaked out about getting AIDS from toilet seats or even touching a gay, despite that being very obviously not true.) Believe it or not, FOX was actually a little more credible then though. Economically, things were VASTLY superior. There's no argument there. Even fairly poor people could afford a home, and the dirt poor could get a trailer. Jobs were also more plentiful and people were able to retire before getting laid off. (It felt like companies cared a little more about people then too, but it was definitely clear they were heading in a bad direction compared to previous decades.) That economic stability gave people a lot more sense of security than people have these days.

Honestly, I feel like as this country got less and less religious, their morals flew the coup.

>I was born in 1991
>I think I can give some perspective
Stopped reading right there. You were sperm in 1990. A baby till 1996. Weren't even a teenager till 2004. You have no perspective on the 90s because you were shitting yellow and getting your ass wiped by your parents then. Idiot

>being lazy and getting kicked out of house
Holy shit am I glad my parents did this to me. Led me into a slew of fucked up experiences, going out unsupervised with the boys, expanding the areas we knew, finding cool shit in washes, trespassing people's yards, lighting shit on fire, getting fucked up by glass shards, insects, bike injuries, getting walked home by an angry rando because you & your friends just attacked his car with a volley of rocks for no fucking reason. And the guys I know who didn't have that....huge difference. It's so obvious that's how someone has to grow up.

We 90s nostalgia music now

youtube.com/watch?v=E1fzJ_AYajA

>1985

Grew up in the 90s, I remember news stations weren't these spectacles of shiny desks and flashy intros, no scrolling bullshit. It was simple, talking head with a picture.

My parents didn't worry that I'd ride my bike across town (population ~40k at the time), I'd ride about 5-6 miles one way on my bike using the main streets of the town.

Kids playing in the yard because face it, SNES NES Sega were cool but not hours and hours of cool. Finding new shit to do outside was always cooler, even simple as "hey let's explore that stormdrain"

Big Waterparks weren't overcrowded all the time, six flags and sea world and all that didn't have huge ass lines even on a Saturday.

People were more social, always willing to strike up a conversation. Friendly, even the dude next to you in the theatre would meet you in eye contact to share the movie joke together.

No cells phones or internet, you could just stop by at your friends house, their mom would cook dinner for you. And breakfast in the morning.

It was a good time, maybe the best of times to grow up. You had just the right amount of technology to still grow and comfort growing up while not making everything convenient and accessible.

First time on internet in 1995, it blew my mind that I could chat with somebody the next state over. It really felt cool to speak with somebody in a different country. That sense of wonder and mystery is gone now.

I miss the 90s as a kid and there was stupid shit too, but the world seemed much bigger and mysterious and full of adventure back then.

Was a teen in the 80s. Can confirm that it was fucking toxic. Before cable there was just handful of television channels, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX and PBS. All of them controlled. Licensing laws and establishment money controlled them. All debate was carefully circumscribed to comport with what the establishment wanted.

Then cable came and it was must more of the same shit. Media assholes (mostly New York and LA Jews) controlled content. Anybody who stepped out of line got squashed.

So anyone who really loved engaging ideas could do so only from the ghetto of an irrelevant think tank. Even libertarians.

It was only the emergence of the internet and the true democratizing of information dispersal that this was broken up. It's no wonder there is a convergence on the classical liberal tradition (which challenges the establishment) and race realism.

And now the establishment has gone into censor, control and kill mode. The battle is on right now to control the internet and the good guys are losing.

Born in 1975. It was a better time because you motherfuckers weren't in it

In America the left was only half as bad as it is now. Oh and wages were ridiculously better. You get paid the exact same now as you did in the 90s except the cost of everything has doubled.

wrong.

Was shit back then and it was mostly nigger music try the 80s that was when it was good at least for whites half way decent anyway

Only became a teen in the late 90s, but things were so infinitely better than its hard to believe such a fall has occurred, or that marxist shit has taken hold at any level in American society.
The media was much less overtly biased, in fact local and world news generally did not opine at all. This was before 24 hour news channels were a big thing, in fact my grandfather used to watch CNN and even it was just news, mostly stock and economic news IIRC. I'm sure a lot of the corruption was there in the media, but it wasn't as laid bare in the open as it is now. Day to day there was actually very little to worry about, I focused on my dreams and how to achieve them and my parents weren't worried about work or tightening the budget just from my fathers factory job.
The hopelessness question is the most depressing one of all, everyone was full of hope, we had just won the cold war not that long ago and the world looked like everything was on track to become sunshine and rainbows forever. Its weird even to type this because yeah some is nostalgia, but the amount of hope I grew up with is just so impossible to compare to the state of society today that it feels hard to even do it justice.
What did I worry about day to day? I don't even really remember

Real old fuck here.

Economy wise the 80s were better. I took home just as much money making $5.- an hour working part time in the 80s than I did making $8.50 an hour working full time in the mid 90s. I'm talking take-home pay mind you so don't bother breaking out the calculators. The early 90s were crap economic wise, I spent years working in temp agencies basically as a migrant worker. Illegals would be doing the jobs I did today. When the .com boom started, that's when things got better. It had fuck all to do with Clinton's economic policy. All he did was "tax the rich" and I wound up being declared rich making $8.50 an hour.

Culturally wise the 90s beat the 80s in my opinion. Good music made it on the radio (I was an angsty metal head/hardcore punk that hated MTV). Top 40 Rap was exactly the same as it is now, just a minstrel show with a firearm. MTV would have to edit that out because everyone took gun control seriously back then. It wasn't the demonstrable failure it is today where the only people who want it are wealthy jews. Every rock band got labeled as "grunge" for a few years, but they all beat the shit out of the big haired trannys that were on the radio in the 80s. TV was....TV. Loved Twin Peaks, Star Trek TNG, and Macross. Hated Murphy Brown, and all the cop dramas.

The cars and motorcycles were better built and didn't make you want to puke when you look at them compared to 80s vehicles.

And of course the PC became mainstream thanks to Windows. The Internet was like the singing frog from that old Warner Brothers cartoon. Everyone talked about how amazing it was yet when I was looking over their shoulder not one site would work, just staring at a loading screen. Dial up sucked. No one really cared about censoring opinions online back then, they just liked the money that was rolling in.

Also a 96er.
The computer boom was just getting its stride when I graduated. The first wave of political correctness started in the beginning of the decade but was losing steam by the time I went to college/army. Being PC was a joke and an eye roller.
The SJW people were openly mocked at colleges by the chads. (PCU was a movie then).
As for crime and general living in an urban area it was better than the 1980s but not for me personally in my end of the woods. Living in a "multi-cultural" neighborhood I was robbed, jumped, vandalized at different points. Although putting a kid in the hospital stopped the random jumping from happening.
I was one of two boys on my block NOT to go to prison.
The biggest change though is the social isolation. You did not have the option to just go to an echo chamber all day and hang with people you agreed with all the time. Now people sit in their little echo chambers online and views become more and more extreme.
The other thing is the forced multiculturalism and micro aggressions of today did not exist. Aside from some cities most places were white and black with a random Asian that hung with the white kids. The stupid fucking micro aggressions did not exist.

Based around my watching of old adverts, the culture became coercive around '91-92.

>nigger music

At least it was better than current nigger music.

Eels (one of my favorite 90s bands): youtu.be/V2yy141q8HQ

Smashing Pumpkins: youtube.com/watch?v=4aeETEoNfOg

Another Smashing Pumkins because they were the best band in the 90s: youtu.be/q-KE9lvU810

Soundgarden: youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg

No doubt: youtu.be/TR3Vdo5etCQ

Ace of Base: youtu.be/DNPjeIamsck

The Verve: youtu.be/1lyu1KKwC74

Spin Doctors: youtu.be/wsdy_rct6uo

Red Hot Chilli Peppers: youtu.be/vV8IAOojoAA

Dancehall crashers: youtu.be/Kd5azPtVhcQ

>and didn't make you want to puke when you look at them compared to 80s vehicles.
80's vehicles were objectively better looking than 90's trash

I'm 39.

It was pretty cool. I don't remember much about politics, because I didn't really care, and certainly hadn't taken the red pill at that time. But there was no social justice bullshit going on. Or if it was, it wasn't blasted in your face every second of the day. Faggots mostly kept their degeneracy private, there was no tranny bullshit. If you asked someone if they were male or female you got a straight fucking answer. There was some pushing of interracial relationships on TV, but not in every fucking show like there is today. Muslims were just some primitive sand people no one really thought or cared about. Kinda like hindus or buddhists or pygmy africans or amazonian indians.

If I could go back and relive it redpilled as I am now, I'd probably see more degeneracy. But looking back on it now, and comparing it to the world today, it was a fuckton better.

You motherfucker!

I worked at a warehouse for a software distributor packing Windows 3.0 in boxes to be shipped. The mailing Dept would blast KISS FM, and heard that song by Ace of Base 45 fucking times a day! You resurfaced a repressed memory!

But yeah better music in the 90s all around. Chilli Peppers and Soundgarden I listened to in the 80s but they never made it on the radio or MTV till the 90s.

Those Camaros were fucking eyesores. The 2.8 liter one was as numerous as roaches.

>two princes

god damn i hate that fucking song. also smashing pumpkins sucked you stoner.

Similar to me as well.

I had friends of all ethnicities. Grandparents always referred to my black friends as "colored" but were still cool with them. I too got jumped a few times but because I was big for my age and played football I would get recognised right away and they would stop.

Great grandparents literally called Germans krauts and the Japanese japs or nips completely unironically.

I

I'll always have a sweet spot for the 80's but the 90's were pretty fucking awesome. You could smoke in airport bars and say goodbye at the boarding gate.

If someone really needed to get in touch with you to remind you to pick up mile, tough shit, no phone

Internet was wide open and everyone was learning HTML and creating their own shitty little websites for fun.

Gas was $0.85 / gal there for awhile. I used to fill up and just cruise for fun.

It was great but the older I got the more I could see the writing on the wall as far as third world non white immigration. Back then I had no idea who or what was allowing this to happen. I couldn't understand it. I felt pretty alone about it. Honestly felt pretty alone until I found Sup Forums.

No, smashing pumpkins fucking ruled you negro.

youtube.com/watch?v=NOG3eus4ZSo

They did not make a single bad song.

youtube.com/watch?v=F3wAtWywrP4
youtube.com/watch?v=xmUZ6nCFNoU
youtube.com/watch?v=aVfWx9282y0

Every single song is top class...

youtube.com/watch?v=AYSbztCCTlA
youtube.com/watch?v=Th-AqMvvBzE
youtube.com/watch?v=8-r-V0uK4u0

"Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness" is the best album ever made. 1995 was a great year.

It was also the band who did the goth-style the best youtube.com/watch?v=2nm4xv3firw

You're joking? Ir is it really that bad these days. Was born in 99 but group with everything 90s for tv. I have my parents to thank for that.

>You had just the right amount of technology to still grow and comfort growing up while not making everything convenient and accessible.

It baffles me that so many people don't seem to understand that making everything more convenient isn't automatically/inherently good

Same.

Oldfag here. Late 40s. The 90s were the best decade for music, especially the first half. Fuck grunge. I mean shit like Jane's Addiction, Afghan Whigs, STP, Tori Amos, Tool.

I was in my 20s and a liberal feelingsfag and actually liked Clinton until the blowjob shit. The world seemed fuckin innocent. As cliche as that sounds. I wasn't online until 96 so I remember life pre-net. Actually waiting for albums. Or next week's episode. XFiles was my Friday night religion before hitting the clubs. Actually phoning bitches you picked up. No text. No dick pics or tits. No fucking social media. People still seemed like a mystery. When a Happening happened you felt a sense of togetherness. Everyone you knew found out about things at roughly the same time. On the news. Yeah kikeconspiracyNWOneoconagitprop ya I got it. But at least you were all being lied to and you didn't think anything else existed. Oklahoma City. Desert Storm. LA Riots. WTC Pt.1. These were huge happenings that stopped everything. Last time I felt that was 9/11.

I was born in 66, graduated in 84, so you don't have to do the math. Finished a brief stint of higher education and started my career when I was 19 (IT stuff). Being a teen in the 80's as cool af for me, but I lived in the very rural south and we were about 100 years behind in every fucking thing. (We literally had a black homecoming queen and a white homecoming queen. Black "most likely to succeed" and a white one. That's how integrated we were). Still hated niggers, and for the same reasons, but if they stayed on their side of the tracks, it was fine. So for me, the 90's were fucking golden. I escaped my small town, moved close to Atlanta, ended up with a job traveling and was making money hand over fist. Plus airfare was cheap af, security was a breeze, it was fuckin' awesome. I loved TV and HBO and shit because I didn't have it growing up. I got in early on the internet craze (network guy) and continued making killer money. As for the state of things, I do think it was much better. I saw fags kissing in San Francisco and it freaked me out a bit, but that's California. I hated SF, LA, and New York because of niggers and fags and traffic and liberals. But literally everywhere else, the people were friendly and decent. Opposing views were met with friendly discussion instead of cries of "NAZI". As other-user said, even Fox news was much less biased back then. I hated me some Clinton because of muh-guns, and was too young and stupid to see much beyond that one issue. So for me, it was better in many ways. I'm an optimist though, and now I find joy in a successful career and moving back to a rural area where I can do wtf-ever I want. I'm somewhat degenerate: I have the biggest TV's & sound systems, and I admit that I don't mind that all the 20 somethings are goddamned whores these days. The world is well and utterly fucked, and I'm glad I never had children who will have to deal with the fallout (possibly literally).

>not having white children

You make me sick

I remember it as a time the jews really started taking hold, in particular nigger worship was pushed in the form of hip hop, fags started being pushed as 'normal' folks, Clinton was president.
So yeah, the 90's was basically the seed or foundation of what you see now, the real beginning of multiculturalism and globalization.

I had the privilege of being friends with older white power folks, so even as a teenager I was redpilled on the JQ and could see things as they were back then.

People were much more blue pilled back then bro.

Now the friends that laughed when I said everything Perot was saying on King would come true, are bitter alex jones fans.

It was simpler. The internet was not a factor so you got your news from the local stations and newspapers so corruption wasn't as easy to spot but it was definitely there. Behold a Pale Horse came out in '91 and woke some people up. I mostly spent my teenage years listening to Dr. Dre and Public Enemy through headphones constantly. That changed my suburban perspective some too.

Yeah, I know, I get that shit all the fucking time here. I'm also in a committed relationship with a 20-yr old, and I get bitched at because I took her off the market and one of you neckbeards can't make white babies with her (assuming you ever left the basement to meet her). But I do stand by my decision: My little snowflake won't make enough of a goddamned difference in a world overrun with mudslimes and niggers and dominated by Jews. And if my little snowflake got indoctrinated into the current "culture", I'd spend my golden years in jail

>Opposing views were met with friendly discussion instead of cries of "NAZI"

This. So fucking this. I got more conservative as the decade went on but never felt threatened by my beliefs or that someone would point a finger at me and try to shame me like a dog that pissed on the rug. You fucking millennials bring back shame as a positive social tool ( which it is when used correctly) and turn it into a pitchfork to be brandished at anyone you disagree with. Christ I remember walking out of a bookstore with the bio of Malcolm X and Kauffman's book on Nietzsche and having a great conversation with the grunge chick working the register about philosophy and black power. Actually being able to tell her I leaned more conservative and getting a smiling eye-roll as opposed to a scarlet fucking letter.

Fake and Gay

Very well said, man. Compared to my rural Southern upbringing, I got a bit more liberal (tho not much). As in, I could really give a fuck if fags kiss now: it's inevitable but doesn't affect me or my loved ones, so why bother worrying about it. But back then, I was mortified and didn't get it. So I asked, people explained, I still disagreed but wasn't assaulted and we all went about our lives. And you're right: shame is a positive social tool, but it's long gone

This. Participation trophies, grades started inflating as attendance/homework started counting for a larger % of your grade while exams started counting for very little.

It's also the era where black crime was covered up in the US. I don't remember a single black crime that made the news in that era other than OJ.
I grew up in a liberal suburb of a major city. I had like 15 participation trophies from sports.

I seen Nirvana play to an audience of a couple of hundred people for £6 at my Student Union.

I'm already married and trying for our first kid. You reek of Jew shill.

You make good points. Rap niggers were "artists", it's ok for the president to cheat on his wife, there's nothing wrong with being gay, etc. etc. It all began then....."seeds" as you say.

The 90's

> Political Correctness was non existent
> Racemixing was so uncommon, Hollyjew actually had to make movies to promote it
> i remember not being poor
> gasoline was under $1/gal
> houses were cheep
> girls were a LOT friendlier

We thought it would last forever.

I did not last forever.

Their music was so shit they should have paid you to listen to them.

Congrats, and best of luck to your offspring.

This. You so nailed it.

There was a greater sense of energy and potential then. The internet was new, communism had been defeated, and the economy was going gang busters. We had problems, insane levels of crime for one, but it seemed like that was coming under control. Politics was a mess, as the 90s were when we had the first government shutdowns. We could all tell politics was broken, but it didn't seem to matter. The economy was great, world war 3 had been called off, and everyone was optimistic.

People did not piss and moan about the smallest thing. They were not offended over everything. Feminist were just a little crazy. MTV still played music videos. I don't recall virtue signaling in movies and TV.
Computers and internet sucked balls back then. We were still hoodwinked by the media, however I have never seen media dick beating like I have for the commie cunt Clinton.

Movies were better. There were actually different movies instead of modern blockbusters. Just the fact they made lots movies with budgets few million or maybe 20 million instead of the modern 200 million budgets and another 200 million on marketing. Back then movies could afford to alienate one or few groups from potential audience. Time from theatre release to video release was longer, as was how long it took for movies to sold to TV-distribution.

Going to cinema was bit cheaper and home videos were more expensive both as rental or buying it. Price of home videos came down when DVD became common. Movies started to get worse about half way trough 2000's.

>People did not piss and moan about the smallest thing. They were not offended over everything.

Oh God this. Political correctness was thing people mocked, not a thing most embraced. Hell, "Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher" was on ABC. You'd never get that show greenlit on a major network today.