BANNON RESIGNED TWO WEEKS AGO

abc7.com/politics/steve-bannon-resigned-as-white-house-chief-strategist-2-weeks-ago-abc-news-confirms/2322088/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/18/steve-bannon-out-white-house/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not gonna lie, former Banon supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Bannon bringing bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy be huge distraction like Flynn.

Il a apporté de mauvaises optiques à l'administration Trump avec sa merde nazi larper type. Je suis content qu'il soit parti, juste une grande distraction comme Flynn.

TWO WEEKS AGO?

Always trust Trump. Every move is intentional. It's not for us to know, our job is to hold the line.

Oh you must be that shill posting all those threads that say exactly the same thing. GTFO

>nazi larper type shit
>literally called White nationalists scum

Sure thing bot

Literally a bot...

He broughd bad obdigs do da drump adminisdradion :DDDD with his nazi larber dybe shidd :DDD :D. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distragdion lige Fug :DDDDDDDD benis in bagina :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

absolutely right,he brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

fuck off bill

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

>TWO WEEKS

NAZI LARPER TYPE SHIT TWO?!! BAD OPTICS SCOOPS!!
FORTUNE 500 FORMER TRUMP VOTER?!!

Literally fake news. Only leftist sites reported it, citing (((anonymous officials)))

Bannon 2020

>abc7.com

sage goes in all fields

Resigned 2 weeks ago? Motherfucker pulled out his trap card?

Was this all a ruse to capture the leakers?

All that shit with Scaramucci was an act? What the fuck is going on?

This is great comrades!
He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

>resigned Aug. 7

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/18/steve-bannon-out-white-house/

eat shit faggot

he resigned weeks ago but Trump didn't want to look like a cuck who folded under pressure when the Charlottesville thing happened?

lol.

"I quit. Gotta go home."

"You can't or I look like a cuck. Look at what happened. If you leave now, it looks bad."

Makes sense.

>Trump: Steve, you have to go, I can't have leakers in my administration
>Bannon: Okay Donald, but I'm not the leaker, and I can prove it...

>Was this all a ruse to capture the leakers?

Bannon is the leaker m8

She thought rad topics woo the Grump demonstration myth this Yahtzee marker light ship. Rhyme mad she's bond, must uh lewd miss-transaction Mike been.