Who gots the edits?

I mean...she's not wrong.

No, she is, user

The comic makes no fucking sense.

He took an arrow to the knee

This

so.. preemptive strike?

that's not even a real lift lmao
if she tried to do that to me the basball bat would BOUNCE OFF. I am both a muscle builder and a skeleton builder. Gallon of milk every day - the strongest bones ever. Basball bat would fly off of my knee into her head; instant death. Guilty motherfucker, guilty for life.

Don't get it. But she is kawaii.

>admitting that you can't defeat nazism democratically by winning others over to your side
wow your ideology must be really shitty or you must be really fucking stupid

He used to be an adventurer like us

Haha, I remember that meme :) thanks for the memories internet friend.

>hides face to commit a crime
>thinks we don't know it's her
Reggie Harding, what are you doing?

not really, it demonstrates perfectly the baseless assumptions the left makes about the right and how they act upon them

>he fell for the GOMAD meme
What's it like being 250lbs 30% bf while claiming to be a serious lifter?

If things were actually this way then she would have a point.
As it stands, it is her proclaiming that the other person would have killed her family and then beating the other person over the head with the bat, and attacking the judges and setting the stage on fire.

Why would they still be weightlifting if the "weightlifting" part of the contest was scratched off?

Also why doesn't the antifag just lift?

nazi LARPers are too dumb to realize just displaying their flag is grounds for a preemptive attack

>sports bra and shorts
>good hips

She might be a bit dark, but that can be bleached out of the next generation after she's reformed and turned into a good human.

Would be better if the white male said "I support trump" and then a thought bubble with her thinking he wants to kill her family and all minorities.

Erase the armband to, noone is ever wearing those in public.

Someone make an edit where he bets if he wins he can fuck her

And he wins and he fucks her

Do they not get that communists are more likely to kill than so called fascists?

>>Put a good old muslim with real cohonies instead of low T white Giant.

>>Worled Fixed.

>>not even a need for /pol anymore.

˙uuʎlℲ ǝʞil uoiʇɔɐɹʇsip ǝƃnɥ ɐ ʇsnɾ 'ǝuoƃ s,ǝɥ pɐlƃ ɯ,I ˙ʇiɥs ǝdʎʇ ɹǝdɹɐl izɐu siɥ ɥʇiʍ uoiʇɐɹʇsiuiɯpɐ dɯnɹ┴ ǝɥʇ oʇ sɔiʇdo pɐq ʇɥƃnoɹq ǝH

me

KPBP

I want to fuck an antifu

A...skeleton builder? no one's gonna fuck with a Necromancer

I wonder what happens in the next panel.

except she is

fucking kill yourself

>If I win I get to send your whole family to the gulag

Shut up Mohammed

>skeleton builder

tru

It's literally backwards. The "counter demonstrators" were holding up signs "your kids will be brown" - everyday I read articles and stories about how white people are being demographically exterminated and how THAT'S A GOOD THING
You should know Sweden, 10-to-1 odds you're an expat shitskin in Sweden, posting shit like that - after the enormous generosity of the Swedish government and it's people, now here you are. Retribution is coming, and you deserve nothing.

>If I win you have to get a job and contribute positively to society

*sips milk*
i am more aeshetic than you
and i always will be because the water in my town isn't fluroinated, unlike your're burger water.

>They are both dressed in workout clothes, meaning both of them prepared for the competition
>the girl is clearly not ready
>the natsoc is ready
>the girl gives up and leaves
>the natsoc is a good sport and continues
>even tho the girl left she goes back just to hurt him
>she could have just left
>get's angry/surprised when people get shocked even tho she commited a crime

are liberals realy this dumb?

I never understood that comic
is it that she lost a fetus?

because that shit happens all the time when women take the pill
>body thinks it's pregnant
>body thinks it lost the kid
>somehow this is normal and encouraged

it's the No.1 reason why there are so many angry women out there nowadays

all these faggots who think they're entitled to violence if their feelings get hurt

shits making me really want to go trigger them then fucking shut them the fuck down in self defense

So you have 200g of carbs from milk alone. How fat are you?

This is the funniest version IMO

Fuck you

>If I win I get to kill your whole family!
Where are people hearing this shit? I have literally never heard someone who's been labeled a 'Nazi' say something even remotely close to that.

it sounds like you're triggered, madbro, you gonna cry?

>fucking a post op tranny
Please leave we are a feminine penis friendly board

The world is however they imagine it to be.

Who is "we" faggot? The people attacked by BLM nigger horde weren't saying anything to them. The media told them what was happening and they fell for it

but that's a latina lady

He only lasted 5 min...

He wanted to finish quickly so he could get back to lifting

more?

really made me think

I gotcha

I thought he stopped drawing

>implying most of the US wouldn't be killed off in agenda 21 if antifa got their way
>implying the alt right would actually kill anyone instead of just tightening up immigration laws, deporting illegals, and aiding the middle class so more white babies are created

he got it on her face, that's not how you make babies user.

Best one here.