Bannon Wasnt Fired. Get in here

Bannon wasnt fired he was let go with a mission.

He will return to breitbart in a civilian capacity in order to fight in the culture war.

Trump and Bannon both agreed that more could be accomplished if Mr. Bannon were to return to breitbart.

He still serves as an advisor to President Trump but in a less formal way.

This was planned and was intentional.
It shakes off the "nazi" bullshit
Gives Mr. Bannon the opportunities to correct the narrative of the MSM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TzMqQPMAmDg
twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/898600122707136512
prospect.org/article/steve-bannon-unrepentant
twitter.com/lpolgreen/status/898593716922929152
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are happenings going down next week? What's with all of Sean hannity's tick tock shit

Really hope you're right but I'm not sure.

To think this all started because some left wing cunt couldn't be bothered to eat a salad.

He can't be close to Trump when pedos go down. They will immediately say Trump was influenced by Bannon/ Andrew link. He recused himself imo.

bump

He broughd bad obdigs do da drump adminisdradion :DDDD with his nazi larber dybe shidd :DDD :D. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distragdion lige Fug :DDDDDDDD benis in bagina :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

How will he fight culture war?what tactics will be implemented?you burgers dont have culture ministry , all trends are controled by private entertainment industry

>no tripcode
larp faggot

I'm thinking this too, we need a propaganda arm for what's to come.

what if Bannon is going to be the next Goebbels?

i'm so ready, Sup Forums

Only shitbird tards read Fartbart

I buy it. Breightbart been shitty since hes been in the WH.

bump

I call bullshit. Everytime somting happens, somone tries to claim it as a genius move

True. It REALLY went downhill after he left. All those hipster so called "conservative" hosts on Breitbart radio are AWFUL. Their website is great, but their radio hosts are beyond cucked.

I think so too

People cant complain about Bannon influencing Trump if he isnt even in the white house and Trump can still use him as an unoffical adviser while he runs Basedbart

Makes sense. I buy it

he was removed from his permanent position on the national security council. do you fucks even read the articles you are posting?

Bump
Smart Op. Bannon submitted resignation on Aug 6

jesus

you are pathetic

>Bannon resigns quietly

Trump "Fires" Bannon

>Bannon goes on record telling people he resigned two weeks ago

This is bad and POTUS is claiming to of fired someone when they resigned. It seems a major rift has grown between them

this happened like four months ago

Stop the damage control bannon. You're fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=TzMqQPMAmDg

Yes. I'm sure it was all part of the plan for him to go to the white house in a position with no true authority, infight for six months while Trump wallowed in incompetence and failure, and then be unceremoniously booted because the mainstream media keeps running hitpieces on him. Word is that Gorka is going next.

The Neocons run the white house now. Trump is lost.

Bonus this kills the shill. Bannon leaves gracefully his own terms, goes out with those big brash interviews quadrupling down on crushing leftists. It's beautiful. Well done Mr Bannon. You kept the stuffed shirts loose

Trump always does this. Same as when he shut down the presidential councils because people were resigning. He's a world class snowflake.

Trump hasn't claimed anything, or announced anything, at this point so your argument is false.

Who is his replacement? Please be Flynn

MAGA MAGA MAGA

4D underwater chess, tired of winning Sup Forums?

More trumpfag fanfic
>it was really Trump's idea to disband his manufacturing council too

Thank you, this is why I come here. I love the goofy ass theories you guys scrape together last minute to save face for Trump. Absolutely wonderful, thanks again.

This desu. Obviously nothing will get done with the limp wristed GOP. This is an info war, Bannon stronger in private sector.

Bump.

THIS TIMES 100000

GOD BLESS BANNON

If he was fired or not doesn't mean shit to me.
Bannon shared his ideas with the President and now it's time for him to get back to do what he does best.
I never expected him to even last this long. Trump is a one man Army

Meanwhile in reality

>It shakes off the "nazi" bullshit
nah thats fuckin shite
nothing trump does will shake off the nazi bullshit
they wont stop until he is impeached

Name

Ahahahhaah jews are a cancer

Go back to the donald.

Which wont happen

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

WAS GETTING FIRED PART OF YOUR PLAN?

Trump is playing 7 dimensional backgammon.

HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING

Seen much sense from gay flags today

Trump is over, he had to keep the Breitbart / Bannon base on side, if it turns against him he will be annihilated, the centrists already hate him and will never come around

G Y M N A S T I C S

BUMP.

ARRESTS ARE INCOMNG GET READY FOR THE HAPPENING.

>pic related
was there a memo that went out about this meme?
>antifa raiding

go to bed bill mitchel

It makes sense though, you drooling CNN watcher.

This is what I would like to know as well

>culture war

When this phrase was coined many years ago it meant issues like gay rights, now "culture" is quickly gaining racist white nationalist connotations.

The right lost either way.

my first thought: what's to stop Bannon from advising Trump on policy from outside the white house? Trump just said yesterday he thinks Bannon is a great guy and not a so called racist. The whole move looks like it's just theater.

> 4D underwater chess, tired of winning Sup Forums?

NO WE NEED TO WIN MOAR

BANNON IS THE LIGHT ON THE SPECTRUM OF THIS WINDY WAVE

>hoping this is sarcasm

That works for me.

Assuming any of this is true, I hope Bannon really raises hell if and when he does go back to Breitbart.

You faggots have been saying this for 6 months. Remember when that was going to be Sessions' big announcement? But instead he just said they were opening investigstions into leakers? Nothing will ever happen. If Trump wanted Hillary arrested it would have happened months ago.

Nope, not when you want to topple everything in one go you insufferable shill.

Bannon is for isolationist policies, Trump needs war so he had to get rid of Bannon. Very convenient that Bannon can also subdue the public on internal affairs via breitbar

twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/898600122707136512

AXIOS: Bannon met with billionaire Mercer in NYC over weekend; Breitbart News set to go "thermonuclear" against "globalists" in Trump adm

ANONS STORY SEEMS LEGIT.

I WILL BELIEVE THIS user

Bannon is a bigger asset in media than in the WH

not a bad play at all

>every failure of drumpf is a master plan

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHA

But now Trump has no one left in the White house

Enjoy the end of ur so called "reality" cuck. Your utopic vision of society will never be fulfilled. Because you lost. and you keep losing.

What if he's working to start a social media platform free from the clutches of jewgle and kikebook? If anyone could do it, it's him

>muh 4D chess
Show me some proof kiddo.

He has Gorka. Kellyanne. He has Steven Miller. Scott Pruitt. He has Dan Scavino. He has Mnuchin. He'll be fine.

lol no OP

check this interview Bannon did last wednesday

prospect.org/article/steve-bannon-unrepentant

>The conversation ended with Bannon inviting me to the White House after Labor Day to continue the discussion of China and trade.

face it: fucker didn't see this coming

Agreed, but I think Trump sacrificed Bannon to take back the news cycle. Bannon was a martyr.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

bump

TNN soon?!

>has the ability to suck his own cock
>has to work everyday at the WH
>WH work gets in the way of sucking your own cock
>resigns to free up self suck time
>legitimate cause

yes...the same story that politicians try to sell every time they fire an aid.

So, whats your theory on why bannon talked to a journo "off the record" and called trump and his fellow advisors idiots and contradicted all their policies?

Methinks you are just in denial. Dont worry, shock victims usually recover in a week or two

>Are happenings going down next week?
starting 1am monday

every fuck up is always a win. every one of them. By this time next year you'll be claiming "Trump WANTED to go to prison. It's where he knows he'll be most effective!"

Bannon was just near Trump to be able to fire the "nazi" to cool down the situation.

Is that Sunday into Monday 1am? Or Monday into Tuesday 1am?

You're not OP (who hasn't replied to anyone), proof or gtfo.

oh...bannon's america first agenda is MORE powerful with literally no power and no security clearance.

yeah...okay.

NO YOU FUCKING RETARD. YOU LARPERS GOT PLAYED, YOU DID SOROS BIDDING FOR FREE

THIS IS ALL PART OF SOROS PLAN

HIS AGENT PROVOCATEUR (((RICHARD SPENCER))) HELD A LARPING RALLY TO FINALLY MAKE MOST PEOPLE BELIEVE ALT-RIGHT = NAZI SO THEY COULD GET BANNON FIRED FOR BEING "A PLATFORM FOR THE ALT-RIGHT"

FUCKING KYS IF YOU STILL BELIEVE IN CONTROLLED OPPOSITION LIKE (((SPENCER)))

BANNON DID MORE THAN ANYONE FOR THE AGENDA

THIS IS IT FOLKS, THE BEGINNING OF THE END!

i'm lolling hard over here
trumpsters owned once again, love seeing your insane attempts at explaining away your failure

HAPPENINGS

What's that you say, you like goofy cock up your ass, faggot?

>make stuff up
>for some reason people debate this as if it's a real discussion

Guys, Bannon actually left to go with George Soros to the Bahamas. Discuss

raheem is based desu but the retarded millennial crowd they have needs to fuck off

Now that he's out Bannon will go full 14 words, and Trump will still be held accountable for his words.

Trump lost the last demographic that was supporting him by giving in to pressure. And cucks sure won't thank him for that, they will exploit this and dig a deeper grave. Trump just added dishonor to defeat. Sad.

>breitbart
you faggets are such fucking idiots. best goyim.

Exactly right.
We haven't even seen Bannon's final form yet.

GUYZ Nothing bad EVER happens to us. EVERYTHING that happens is planned cuz trump wuz 4d chess master n shiet.

WE SMRT~!

>twitter.com/lpolgreen/status/898593716922929152

so hwy is brietbart so salty?

Sounds like he'd be a good MSNBC hire.

So you like goofy DOG cock up your ass, faggot?

Could be some truth behind OP?

Bannon will never stop being /ourguy/ or Trump's Guy.

We need him on the outside where he can show his power level without hurting Trump's reputation as a strong centrist.

>tired of winning Sup Forums?
not yet! we've only racked-up about 30-40 major wins, and I'm good for at least another 500 more.
What about you, faggot? Sick of being on the racist, sexist, alt-left, losing side of history yet?