DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF

APPEARANCES
>VP Pence @Cocoli Locks Panama City, Panama 8/17/17
youtu.be/rsJwRDtZAqY
>Ramzpaul - The Alt Right - What Went Wrong?
youtu.be/n8VYmY89_KU
>SoS T-Rex/DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @US-JAP Security Consultative Committee 8/17/17
youtu.be/0wZ8uSL_lrM
>WH Video - Meet the Cabinet #4 SBA Admin McMahon 8/17/17
youtu.be/qSzDkgOF5xg
>WH Video - VP in Argentina 8/17/17
youtu.be/z59gQ-3T6tE
>US Trade Rep Lighthizer opening stmt @NAFTA renegotiation 8/16/17
youtu.be/55lEe9vNBgU
>State Dept Press Brief to Foreign Press (Heather) 8/16/17
youtu.be/TucrORIHSpM
>VP Pence @Adv Prosperity&Econ Growth Conf in Chile 8/16/17
youtu.be/YGY4pqLWaCQ?t=43m52s
>VP Pence/Chile Pres Bachelet press conf 8/16/17
youtu.be/slmSImGiusA
>VA Sec Shulkin Press Brief on HR3218 8/16/17
youtu.be/5savWaYERFw
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjpI6tmIQco
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/18/robert-e-lee-discouraged-monuments-they-keep-open-the-sores-of-war-he-wrote/?hpid=hp_hp-morning-mix_mm-lee:homepage/story&utm_term=.3c883dd13241
cnn.com/2017/08/16/us/robert-e-lees-grandson-comments-on-statue-removal/index.html
twitter.com/SaraCarterDC/status/898588141686104070
washingtonpost
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/18/robert-e-lee-discouraged-monuments-they-keep-open-the-sores-of-war-he-wrote/?hpid=hp_hp-morning-mix_mm-lee:homepage/story&utm_term=.3c883dd13241
cnn
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/08/16/us/robert-e-lees-grandson-comments-on-statue-removal/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NOW WHAT, TRUMPLETS!?

WHY

YOU TOLD ME BANNON WAS THE PROMISED LAD /PTG/

Bannon out
((())) won

Poopy

UH OH BOYS ITS 100% CONFIRMED

This is a good thing.

Well, that leaves Trump with just neocons and her daughter and her husband surrounded by the neocon miasma.

To the trash he goes. I regret voting for him caused me to get Jury Duty.

Can't wait for the next time his daughter is "heart broken".

something huge is coming

trump will do something masterful and it will all make sense and we will go back to saying "why did we doubt him"

Fuck Obama and fuck mentally ill transgender Muslim nigger welfare kangz.

who getting drunk tonight?

fantastic indian impression

Oн пpивeл плoхyю oптикy в yпpaвлeниe Tpaмпa c дepьмoм нaциcтcкoгo личинки. Я paд, чтo oн yшeл, пpocтo oгpoмнoe oтвлeчeниe, кaк Флинн.

>it's another "Trump fires someone from his own cabinet and /ptg/ celebrates his decision as a 4d chess move" day

And Malta joined the fray

>Bannon only came on board long after the primaries
Why am I supposed to care about that unkempt fuck again? It was nice how he triggered reddit-types, but really, what the fuck did he do that Trump wasn't already doing long before he joined the team?

They make a good point here, actually

I don't care

Trump has sold the last bit of his soul to (((them)))

LOL. BANNON OUT. MCMASTER, COHN, KUSHNER IN!

BASED TRUMP!! /OUR GUY/!!

Repeating once again: on the occasion of this news being confirmed: never forget three things:

1) the timeline of events. The escalator ride was in June 2015 when Trump proclaimed "Mexico isn't sending their best", "build the wall" and "radical Islamic terrorism", more than a full year before Bannon was brought into the campaign to replace Manafort
2) Many Bannon supporters will (rightfully so, if that's their wish) bail but Trump's base, the ones who gave him the election, are the ones at the top of this pic and not at the bottom
3) there will be shilling like when Manafort was ousted and Bannon brought in. There will also be discontent. Not everyone discontent is shilling

FAKE NEWS

>There it is, Michelle, The just won't leave me alone

yfw Trump keeps Bannon and uses this as an opportunity to shittweet on the New York Times

This is what the left was gaming for.

How? This means he's surrounded by neocon pussies and his bleeding-heart liberal daughter.

He really brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

Considering Trump had won without Bannon before hand, it is not a huge thing. More of a disappointment.

All of these shills talking about Bannon now, face it /ptg/ has always disliked Bannon and are secretly glad he is gone now. He was a drunk buffoon that got nothing done and hopefully someone like McMaster or Kelly will replace him. We need to get order in the White House so Trump can Make America Great Again

ONE NAZI DOWN

THREE MORE TO GO

Until Trump or Bannon confirm this, it's bullshit. Bannon's not going anywhere.

thank you for you for your irrelevant opinion

BANNON WAS A DRAMA QUEEN LEAKER. HAD TO GO.

>being this delusional
bannon out = kushner de facto potus. trump is a bumbling idiot puppet

I'M OUT

>He still didn't filter malta

>((DONALD DRUMPF HAS WON))
America is now officialy incorporated into Israel

Why does Trump keep his daughter around for advice? Why can't he tell her and her husband to fuck off. I'm sick of seeing her.

Chinese are the real poo in loo

go away shills.

Trump has surrendered. We're fucked.

I have been indifferent towards Bannon from day 1.

The White House is a big, fat mess.

BANNON IS LEAVING IN GOOD GRACES.

He tried to blow up a news cycle and take news off of Trump before Barcelona happened. This was after he allegedly resigned on August 7th

Kelly loves Dreamers and Amnesty, why would anybody like him. /ptg/ loved Bannon ever since he was hired.

There is only one thing that could be construed at that: Chief Strategist Corey Lewandovsky

This. Almost all the nationalists are gone. I'll bet my house that we're going to get fucked even harder in the NAFTA negotiations

I remember thread consensus was that Trump would bring the best for a job, then remove them once that job was done and their usefulness was diminished. Who is to say Bannons job in the WH wasn't finished? Why is it that now "everyone" hated Priebus and "everyone" loved Bannon, despite the two being white house allies?

>Sir Karl Raimund Popper CH FBA FRS was an Austrian Jewish-British philosopher and professor.
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Trump is now a President without a base. Way to checkmate yourself kiddo

This is why Bannon being out is a good thing. He turned off moderates. This will help Trump increase his approval.

M A D A M

P R E S I D E N T

You are from Malta, fucking shill

ITS OVER

BANNON FAREWELL SONG

youtube.com/watch?v=GjpI6tmIQco

*wish we could turn back time*
*to the good ole dayyys*

>white people

I

FUCKING

TOLD YOU

/ptg/

WOULD SAY THIS

Yep, he is now headed back to run breitbart.

He joined trump very late in the game 1 year ago.

Now Bannon gets to go out and shit all over the media without restraint.

I bet he's going to collaborate with Julian Assange to get the truth out.

or Stephen miller....

>I have been indifferent towards Bannon from day 1.
the same thing will get said about Stephen Miller when he gets fired

The shill i expect.
Its the traitors and the Joes of /ptg/ that really disgust me

TRUMP BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NO FUCKING WAY TRUMP IS GETTING 2 TERMS

>mfw all this artificial outrage
>mfw never cared for Bannon
>mfw Trump will still be Trump
>mfw all these shills

Also Bannon was hired exactly one year ago today, his contract was probably over or something like that

The point is there is a difference between running for office and actually governing. Nothing can be done about it now I guess.

>This will help Trump increase his approval.
That's bullshit and you know it.

how much does kushner's PR firm pay you per post?

How many times do you think they've fucked

TRSexuals jumped on the MUH BANNON bandwagon because they don't trust Trump.

>hurr durr

Yeah, because people vote on based on the advisors of presidents. 99% of people would ask "literally who?" and that's it if asked opinions of Bannon

Kelly is a globalist faggot McMasters assbuddy

It's time for someone that can get things done

Test

This, nice goldfish memories Sup Forums

Fake news, he's still there

T.Sources familiar with the thinking

checked
Also, if true, then the White House is still leaking like a fire hydrant.

Yeah and maybe CNN will start to like him now too.

My faith and trust is still in Trump and for him to do what he things is best to stabilize his Presidency and move his MAGA agenda forward. If it's true the Bannon resigned two weeks ago, then it makes sense why he was running his mout off so suddenly the past few days.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/18/robert-e-lee-discouraged-monuments-they-keep-open-the-sores-of-war-he-wrote/?hpid=hp_hp-morning-mix_mm-lee:homepage/story&utm_term=.3c883dd13241

>Lee, Horn said, “believed countries that erased visible signs of civil war recovered from conflicts quicker. He was worried that by keeping these symbols alive, it would keep the divisions alive.”

Lee nailed it.

Sup Forumsfags BTFO BTFO BTFO!!!

There's an AP article from the other day where descendants of Lee and Davis are all for the removals also.

cnn.com/2017/08/16/us/robert-e-lees-grandson-comments-on-statue-removal/index.html
Sup Forumsfags BTFO BTFO AGAIN!!

Purtobro btfo again.

>they're here
Yes, they are, pic related from last thread

Are you telling me that people voted Trump not because he got Bannon in the last year of his campaign?

And Gorka.

/ptg/ really is a bunch of the_donald refugees.

Can you not use gift cards to get a pass now does have to be a loadable card

The thing is, I actually like Miller. I don't really care about Bannon and never will.

BANNON RESIGNED BEFORE CHARLOTTESVILLE

>Steve Bannon just told me he resigned from the White House two weeks ago @POTUS #Bannon

He resigned you shill morons.

Kelly wanted to give every single Dreamer citizenship.

now we're talking

Fucking why

> /ptg/ loved Bannon ever since he was hired.
Actually many people had mad reservations when he (and KAC) was brought in, they thought it was a ploy by the GOP to tame his image and pivot his message to the center. How wrong they were top kek

Amazing, shills and retarded nevertrumpers were able to successfully give the narrative that Bannon was a key player when he joined the campaign in late July of last year, well after everything was set in place and now morons are trying to push the idea that he was the most important figure in it.

Please archive

>washingtonpost com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/18/robert-e-lee-discouraged-monuments-they-keep-open-the-sores-of-war-he-wrote/?hpid=hp_hp-morning-mix_mm-lee%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.3c883dd13241
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/18/robert-e-lee-discouraged-monuments-they-keep-open-the-sores-of-war-he-wrote/?hpid=hp_hp-morning-mix_mm-lee:homepage/story&utm_term=.3c883dd13241
>cnn com/2017/08/16/us/robert-e-lees-grandson-comments-on-statue-removal/index.html
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/08/16/us/robert-e-lees-grandson-comments-on-statue-removal/index.html

>filter anyone.

Who needs Bannon when you have BASED people like McMaster?