Press S to spit

Press S to spit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJa5sxlvsVg
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-18/theyre-going-thermonuclear-breitbart-declares-war-white-house
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Deal with your African invasion cuck

Press H to hail.

H

Press s to sage

Miller>Bannon anyway

this

S

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

he pretty much lost his base now trying to appease liberals its really sad

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

S fuck this weakling

S

What a backstabbing cunt

S

The most cucked man alive

Fuck Blumpf and FUCK w*ite people!

S

ยง

V to venerate

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

I'm not even shilling but it's over for Trump. Appeasing the neo-cons and liberals was his downfall. Hopefully he'll resign and pence will be president.

No.
He defended us as early as a few days ago.
He has my trust until at least December

Irish are worse than Jews
Stephen Colbert and many others like him are Irish

S A G E

I can understand how you think Trump represents white people since your country has gone to shit but we don't have a muslim/refugee problem here. Trump is just a piece of shit.

Bannon resigned 2 weeks ago
Stop listening to shills who are just trying to piss off trumps base by lying and saying he was fired.

Press P to eterminate all potatoes

S

exterminate*

S

He brought good optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction to Flynn

> Optics

You know you're living in a meme country when you're fed all your opinions by the media.

YES!
IT WAS ME!
BANNON!
I BROUGHT THE BAD OPTICS TO THE TRUMP ADMINSTRATION.
EVERY. SINGLE. OPTIC.
EVERYONE ONE OF THEM WAS BAD.
ALL THANKS TO MY NAZIP LARPING TYPE SHIT.
ARE YOU GLAD I'M GONE?
YOU MUST BE.
I WAS JUST A HUGE DISTRACTION, JUST LIKE FLYNN.
ME!
BANNON!

GO BACK TO PLEDDIT PIECE OF SHITS

s

The one who really brings bad optics to the Trump administration is Trump.

SSSSSSSS

fuck off t_d

S

S

*KISS*

S

Press S to shit

Gonna need the basic gestalt. I missed the meme

Cry more kid

Seek medical help for your Trumpaphobia and xenophobia.

I actually do have homophobia

Unironically fuck Trump.

Fuck off Drumpfy. Sup Forums has always and will always support the rightful president of the glorious United States of America, Hillary Rodham Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=tJa5sxlvsVg

THREAD THEME

Don't worry hannipede will save the god emperor on Monday.. Right guys ? Tick tock ?

I dunno senpai I think bannon is going to make salt rain down from the outside

SS

Uhh.. Breitbart just waged war on the WH.

>create the swamp
>drain it
>tick off yet another campaign promise
this man is a true genius

S
Trump is such a shit of a human.
He betrays everyone of his best friends.

YASSSSSSSSSSS

S

S
2 days ago he regained my respect and instantly lost it again today.

S
This

bad decision to fire him

S

Trump better fucking lock up Hillary and arrest the pedophiles if this is some type of chess game.

Source?

Go suck a lemon numbnuts

S to spit on alt left

BB editors/writers Not happy at all.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-18/theyre-going-thermonuclear-breitbart-declares-war-white-house

What's it going to take for you to realize all that's happening is that you were conned by America's most famous con-man?

S

S

Trump better fire Gary Cohn and arrest Hillary on Monday morning. This is his last fucking chance.

S

Sup Forums BTFO

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Lol The_Donald trying to spin this as a good thing. Face it, now that breitbart will go after him, his approval will plummet, he won't have the biggest conservative site fighting for him anymore, midterms in danger. Trump is in deep shit.

>almost a year since he won election
>people still think he's locking Hillary up

How retarded can you guys be?

epic proxy bro but at least change one or to words

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

S
S
s
s
s

S

Right but against the cucks, not Trump himself. This would be like having forward observers for weaponized autism

Honestly don't care about him being impeached now. Maybe it's the best thing that could happen as it might actually spark some shit.

I voted for this asshole hoping he would not be a typical rebuplicuck, but all he does is bend his knee to leftist scum.

S

is this a regular trump hate thread or did he do something?

He cannon'd Bannon, which has his bootlicking cucks divided between being disillusioned with him, or trying to explain it as 64D chess

he fired bannon

Wasn't Bannon against ethnonationalism? He can suck a dick for all I care

S

America First, Ethnic Nationalism is just a stepping stone to Globalism

>multiculturalism is a step away from globalism
also, aren't you fucking Irish?

Get slain drumftard
8=========D SSSSSS

America is a kindrid nation to Ireland, Ireland will never be First but America First is the next best thing

how about white europeans first?

S

He's done for. I can't express my anger and resentment now

How about get fucked. I'm not staking my nation on the whims of continental despots. Ireland is a Christian Republic

Haha, not for long. The only thing that's keeping the brown hordes at bay is your propensity for potato famines. As soon as England is full, you're next.

What did Drumpf do this time?

Well we certainly have better hope surviving looking towards the US over Merkel and Macron