FUERA
FASCISTA

Lmao

Who was in the wrong here?

>You can't do anything
>Police is with us
-t. Lefty

It's funny cuz it's true

It´s at BCN, there is no far right there.

Barcelona should get a Nuke....
Look at those female demons....

>tfw Catalan and having to watch how politics succesfully persuade leftists into muh indepencia to cover their shitty legislature and now I gotta watch this
Is there no end to this hell?

imagine being a terrorist and seeing leftists defend your cause

what would happen if the truck of peace ran over the lefty protesters?

They would keep going if it was nothing

You fellas need a new Franco.

>Sweden
youtu.be/WoQFUBgAMyo

A fusion between Franco and Salazar

My people needs someone much more extreme than Franco. You Spaniards always think I'm insulting you, but the truth is I'm looking out for you because you are not as deep down the shithole of doom as my people are. Save yourselves.

Spaniards are racists towards their own, they'll go apeshit if it happens too fast to their country.

self-hating white people as far as the eye can see

Yeah they need to stop this free-for all Catalans vs Basques vs Castillians vs Andalusian bullshit. Drive the shitskins out, then you can fight internally

Shouldn't they JUST be focusing on fighting Terrorism? Also, why is Antifa in Spain, isn't the political Climate different?

It physically hurts to see people be this self hating. They are truly evolutionary mistakes as all the inner instincts to distinguish danger from peace has left their brains.. A sad view.

>Also, why is Antifa in Spain,
Because they used to have a fascist dictatorship just 30 years ago or something. Franco, you know? Who, by the way, did nothing wrong.

>Salazar
He was pretty based.

How is this self hating? They know that Muslims actually have been more victimized by ISIS than Westerners. ISIS are not Muslims they are mercenaries being funded by groups in the West to destabilize the Middle East and be the perpetual boogie man abroad. These people protesting are not like you sky is falling types that can't discern between the two

Didnt the Nationalist win the Spanish civil war?
Why didnt they genocide the commies?