Are you serious? (((They))) really like shitting on real people, don't they?

Are you serious? (((They))) really like shitting on real people, don't they?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/
archive.is/cNkmf
archive.is/M9ZWT
archive.is/7QYT2
archive.is/Uzlmh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

by Sam (((Levine)))

>they actually did write Goy
holy fuuuuck whaaaa

They're trying to start a civil war.

He was fired to rile up the alt-right. This is them change their messaging to specifically anger them. They're trying to get them to go beserk.

Don't fall for it.

The kikes finaly got to him ?

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

I have seen this posted 50 times
you are fucking shill and a bad one.

fucking media wins. Trump is an idiot when he thinks that would change anything. media will moch him until him leave.

link faggot

>trumpets will defend this

˙uuʎlℲ ǝʞil uoiʇɔɐɹʇsip ǝƃnɥ ɐ ʇsnɾ 'ǝuoƃ s,ǝɥ pɐlƃ ɯ,I ˙ʇiɥs ǝdʎʇ ɹǝdɹɐl izɐu siɥ ɥʇiʍ uoiʇɐɹʇsiuiɯpɐ dɯnɹ┴ ǝɥʇ oʇ sɔiʇdo pɐq ʇɥƃnoɹq ǝH

THEY ACTUALLY WROTE GOY

Why are the Bannon threads in catalog all going 404

alv xd

HAHAHAHAHAHA

ITS REAL

>it's real

>He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.
>He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

HOLY SHIT HUFFPOST IS GOING FULL 1488

based mods probably sick of the shills tbqh

uuʎlℲ ǝʞil uoiʇɔɐɹʇsip ǝƃnɥ ɐ ʇsnɾ 'ǝuoƃ s,ǝɥ pɐlƃ ɯ,I ˙ʇiɥs ǝdʎʇ ɹǝdɹɐl izɐu siɥ ɥʇiʍ uoiʇɐɹʇsiuiɯpɐ dɯnɹ┴ ǝɥʇ oʇ sɔiʇdo pɐq ʇɥƃnoɹq ǝH

They're not even trying to hide it anymore.

>openly calling people goyim
Interesting. Let's see how that works out for them.

It's fucking real. Day of the oven can't come soon enough.
huffingtonpost.com/

where is your god now?

archive.is/cNkmf

archive.is/cNkmf

I'm pretty sure this enables us to call him kike.

>Trump is nothing more than a kike puppet confirmed

Kek

lol, wtf

>It's real
archive.is/M9ZWT
WTF? Is this turning into a sectarian conflict?

The real goys are idiots who repeat that stupid 1 minute meme hoping to get You's

What I don't understand is that this is clearly some kind of pun, but what are they trying to make it sound like? Oy, vey? Do they think Vey is pronounced Vye? Good bye? Do they think Goy sounds like Good? I can't stand how unfunny the left is.

Goyim unequivocally eternally BTFO
How will they ever recover?

I love it. Trump is gonna lose everyone who supports him now.

"goy" isn't a term in common parlance, not even among jews... i'm sure plenty of huffingpaint post readers will look up the word and from there it's just a stone's throw away from finding just how much kikes detest actual humans

why the fuck are they going all in all of a sudden?

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn

>That headline is real
eric, just eric

no they're going full shekels

>He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn
This. Why isn't anybody else saying it?

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn

Sue them

Really making me think there, bucko

H-have the memes gone too far, Sup Forums?
>huffingtonpost.com/
IT'S FUCKING REAL FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

someone add him

Neonazis aren't people. They can be thrown out of helicopters.

Tired of winning yet?

HuffPo is callling someone goyim.

Explain again how they get away with that?

where's the link goy?

Yeah goy where is the link.

Dude, if you seriously get your news from those sources, you're fucking retarded. And I'm not sure if you know this... but all of those articles are what we call, "opinions."

They're different than news.

it's a meme today faggot

archive.is/cNkmf

a woman must've come up with that

in on their homepage

>A Jewish name
>Not "A jewish slur"

Noone in the coment section even questions why they call him goy. Why are goyim so stupid?

I've seen it, tx. this needs to be done: archive.is/7QYT2
they can't deny it now

>White men need to start a civil war! Day of the rope! RAHOWA!!
>Th-th-they're starting a civil war!
It's all fun and games until someone loses a bloodline.

I thought for sure this wasn't real. lo and behold

>holy fuuuuck whaaaa
>He was fired to rile up the alt-right.
>THEY ACTUALLY WROTE GOY
>ITS REAL
>HOLY SHIT HUFFPOST
>They're not even trying to hide it anymore.
>>openly calling people goyim
>Interesting. Let's see how that works out for them.
>It's fucking real.

shit. I cannot believe it. yet I have to

>implying they would want to deny it
It wouldn't be a bad idea to start redpilling normies on how Jews look at non-Jews.

Everybody who hates Steve Bannon says the same crap but can't actually namr examples

Can someone explain to me why was Bannon actually fired? Can you sum it up please in one phase i'm at work, don't have time.

The writter apparently

>mfw this is the actual real headline on Huffington Post
We've reached levels of Poe's Law that shouldn't even be possible

hubris

this is insane. they damn well know that they can safely come into the open now that half of our damn populations care more about le raycis right wing nazis.

Not a kike

"Boy, bye" I think.
I'm not sure

It's FUCKING REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goyim means cattle.
goy means cow.

You seen it 50 times but you still fail to see how he brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn

This seems seriously coordinated, right? Credit card companies are even banning people.

can we just do it right this time?

>but what are they trying to make it sound like?
It's a really rotten pun any way you look at it.
Moreover it is grossly irresponsible religious sectarianism from a major publication.
This is the equivalent of "Prod, Bye" or "Papist, Out" is my understanding.
If they're making it about religion, that really, really, really bad.

It hadn't hit me yet how serious things have gotten in DC. If your newspapers and politicos are openly aligning themselves on religious lines, then there will no longer be any voices left who can call for restraint. At that point the mobs will do what they please, and so far I can tell the newspaper will only be egging them on. Eventually someone will pull a trigger, or the police or army will shoot. Demagogues will have free reign. Fucks sake the demagogues will be the only game in town at this rate.

Jesus, I really think you are heading for a civil conflict. All over fucking Trump for fucks sake.

Isnt this bullying a jew?

>Everything I do, I do to make my parents kvell.

what the fuck is going on?

>sheeeeit

archive.is/Uzlmh

Doubt it your average Kwan (burger) will always make excuses for his kike master

You know HP's just taking advantage of their knowledge white nationalist / pol types are going to be looking for stories about the Bannon firing and using 'goy' to bait you into giving them clicks because you want to make sure they really said that, right?

>derogatory

Please keep up the Dwayne Johnson shit.

That's racist

Don't forget its Sup Forums 2.0 so plenty are just here for the chance to use the meme of the day.

twitter.com/lpolgreen/status/898593716922929152

>omg they're calling people goyim
you realize they're making fun of your antisemitism, right? Like, the point is that Banyon was fostering you nutjobs who view everything as a Jewish conspiracy, and they're making fun of you for it. Do you not understand this?

BOLD MOVE SHLOMO

LETS SEE IF IT PAYS OFF

you:
>muh feelings

جلب البصريات السيئة إلى إدارة ترامب مع له النازي نوع القرف العار. أنا سعيد لأنه ذهب، مجرد الهاء ضخمة مثل فلين.

Heeb, hello

>i was only pretending to mock the goyim

In the movie 'Cocktail', when Tom Cruise exits a taxi, it says 'goy transportation' or something on the taxi as company name.

This was in 1988.