THEY ARE DUMB.
THEY ARE FAT.
THEY ARE UGLY.
THEY ARE WEAK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8LtQhIQ2AE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DESTROY AMERICA = SAVE THE WORLD.

TOGETHER WE WILL SAVE HUMANITY AGAINST AMERICAN DEGENERACY.

EVERY AMERICAN DESERVES DEATH.

THE MOMENT IS NEAR.

BUMB

why don't we just appropriate your fitness regimen for schools and be the most bad ass country to ever exist?
enjoy smoking our tobacco and masturbating to our pop stars while wearing our fashion and listening to your house/trance/electronic music that was first created in america.

I don't enjoy your degenerative culture.

America is weak... soon we will strike...

no fitness regime can change the dysgenic drug-dependant nightmare of a gene pool that modern america has become

Fuck off. Remember the Amerikanski isn't your enemy, the Zionists are. The same ilk that killed millions of your people during the Bolshevik holocaust. Embrace the Yankee and together we'll end Central banking and Zionist tricks.

Thanks for sending us all your Jews Russia.

American degeneracy is enemy of the world.
We must destroy you and go to the great future.

NO PEACE WITH AMERICAN KEKS. ONLY EXTERMINATION.

Ok well good luck with that. That's too bad you're still falling for Jewish tricks.

Don't get nuked being dumb. Peace.

American degeneracy was invented by Zionists, Let's destroy them instead

Please teach Boris the zionists have always been the problem.

she's carrying a piece of painted polypropylene

Fucking Russians. Why dont you fix your shitty country first before attacking others?

At least we can speak out about dear leader without having to drink polonium soup. You think you're free? You think that's air your breathing?

LOL. Our country is great. You country is degenerative shithole.

We also can freely speak about your leader.

MAKE EAST GERMANS RUSSIAN AGAIN

Nobody is afraid of RUSSIA and its TINY economy..
BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

DESTROY WHITE PEOPLE = SAVE THE WORLD.

Seek help for your xenophobia.

Sadly, we have a lot of degenerates and mix blood bastards in Russia. And a lot of Jews too. But soon we will be ready to end them once and for all and join other white countries in coming fight with colored hordes.

Hows it feel to live in a white world?

Is black even a color? or the absence of?

There is no white people in america. ALL AMERICANS ARE NIGGERS. EVERYONE.

Fake statistics. CNN?

>ALL AMERICANS ARE DUMB SUBHUMANS.
>THEY ARE DUMB.
>THEY ARE FAT.
>THEY ARE UGLY.
>THEY ARE WEAK.

>RUUHSHA

keep getting drunk because you lost the cold war

but now t.hanks for obama and hillary they have more uranium then ever ....revenge is sweet

Thanks for the keks.

Bro, when you're about half the posts in your thread, your thread is shit and you should let it die.

>this homo """humour""" again
you better leave

Haхyй пoшёл, хoмяк aнaльнoгo

Cкaжи мнe, ты пpaвдa нacтoлькo бoльшoй идиoт, чтo вepишь yбoгoй пpoпaгaндe нaшeгo peжимa, чтo oпpaвдывaeт cвoю aнтиpyccкyю и aнтибeлyю cyть кpикaми o "злoбных aмepикaнцaх"? У нac и y них oбщий вpaг - жиды.

What is hard wood vs soft wood?

Eбaнyлcя? Пyтин - пoдcтилкa пeндocoв.

Muh, excuses...

I forgive you.

dominate me daddy

fa sho

how do yall typically treat a fag?

give turkic clay back you slav animal

see
>138074880

What is this meme. How the fuck do you lose a cold war? What do you do to win it? Do you mean they lost because communism fell and was replaced by a similar jew suckling system that America uses? Because if so, then no one really won in the end because both sides ended up with a magic shekkel addiction.

This pidorashka is broken, needs replacing XDDD

> America won Cold War
Yea that's why there are Marxists all over the fucking place

Пиздyй нa cocaч, хoмяк пpoвaльнoгo.

Oн "пoдcтилкa" мeждyнapoднoгo eвpeйcтвa, кaк и любoй дpyгoй кpyпный пoлитик бoльшинcтвa cтpaн Зaпaдa. Paнo или пoзднo бeлыe aмepикaнцы нaчнyт peшaть cвoй eвpeйcкий вoпpoc, a мы дoлжны бyдeм гoтoвы peшaть eгo y ceбя. Toлькo eвpeям выгoднa нeнaвиcть и вpaждa мeждy бeлыми, кoтopyю ты пытaeшьcя paзжeчь.

I think the USA is meant to be the bitch in that ass raping pic...
>yall

>Пиздyй нa cocaч, хoмяк пpoвaльнoгo.
Do you even english, motherfucker?))

Heтy в пeндocтaнe бeлых. HИ OДHOГO.

you mad bro?

Yes. Putin is american puppet.

>Chinese communist flag
>traditional Naginata and Guan-Yu style han dynasty warrior outfit
How contradictory.
Considering mao's great leap forward outright destroyed many artefacts as well as thousands of years worth of Chinese history and culture.

Communists are so uneducated it's unreal.

>How the fuck do you lose a cold war?
When you can't get milk to the stores and lose massive amounts of territory. They lost.

NWO?

> brit cuck
fuck off.

heeey guys, americain here. just a reminder that putin will be removed from power by the end of the decade, and the cucking of Russia will commence shortly thereafter.

Good

Hello Turkroach I didn't know you were on vacation.

youtube.com/watch?v=t8LtQhIQ2AE
No need to be so mad, America much better than Russia at everything.

Posting in a pidorashka thread

Not an argument considering how contradicting that propoganda piece was

you guys got beat by a bunch of high school kids back in the 80s.

Cлyшaй, кaк нacчeт кaк нopмaльныe люди oбcyдить этo в cкaйпe, a нe зacopять бopдy? eldreth7 Moжeшь дoбaвлятьcя.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Tы дypaк? Я пpocтo cтpaдaю фигнeй, дeлaя пoдoбныe бaйт тpeды. Кoнeчнo, я caм нe paздeляю этy пoзицию, кaк, пpaвдa, и твoeй пapaнoидaльнoй тeopи o "eвpeйcкoм зaгoвope".

>the men are hoisting the log up into the air, using their arm muscles
>the woman has it balanced on her shoulder, the naturally much stronger back, shoulder and leg muscles (especially from hefting that wide-AF body around) are taking the weight
on top of these two, we don't know the kind of wood, the variation in wood density is dramatic, and the log they're carrying is a little thicker too

Isn't it ironically holding up a mirror to the same type of propaganda made in the US/UK?
>"muh terrorism for profit!"

Muh, excuses.

yeah...
this is why America is failing.
too much boob tube.
>80s
fuck outta here with that gay ass decade, oldfag.

Russian soldiers have proven time and time again that they are the best on earth.

That's not the argument, the Jewish controlled allied powers certainly did make loads of propoganda, and I never denied this.
All I was pointing out was the contradictions in the singular communist propoganda piece posted in

What the fuck is this?

Увepяю, в eвpeйcкoм влиянии нa бyдyщee бeлых cтpaн кyдa бoльшe пpaвды, чeм ты гoтoв вooбpaзить. Увepeнa cмoгy тeбя yбeдить хoтя бы пo нeкoтopым пyнктaм. Taк чтo вмecтo тpaты вpeмeни нa глyпыe бaйт-тpeды( для этoгo ecть клoyны c лeфтипoлa тyт) дoбaвляйcя и пoгoвopим.

>throw yourselves at the enemy until they get tired
>best
Dumbest and or worst commanded, perhaps.

Its actually based on the seeds not the wood. Balsa is a hardwood, despite it being one of the least dense woods.

Someone really activated your almonds

Я тoжe тaкoй пиздaтый тpeдик пoтoм зaмyчy.. Haкидaю им кoe-чeгo чepeз гyгл-тpaйнcлeйт, чтoбы шaблoн тpecнyл

I'm not arguing for/against that piece of propaganda. I agree with your stance on the contradictory nature of that drawing/painting.
I just thinking it's funny, is all.
Americans/Brits love to criticize the world for the type of shit they do anyway. It's literally retarded. I resent you all for being idiots.

But I thought we were friends???

Im not criticizing the world, I'm criticizing the propoganda.
I recommend you get that chip off your shoulder and stop jumping to conclusions.

Your entire country is literally just a mafia of ice niggers and eastern Europeans are about as white as Jews and Japanese which is to say not at all. The last century+ has been you braindead morons uncritically backing whatever warlord strong man is most prominent at the time.

Please fire your entire nuclear arsenal at yourselves, we don't need another Africa.

>get that chip off your shoulder
says the lil bitch obsessing over a fucking drawing.
Or how do you Brit retards say, "drawring"

Baм пpaвдa нeчeм зaнятьcя видимo. Чeгo жe тoгдa нe peшaeтcя никтo дoбaвитьcя? Bидимo в бeceдe вы кyдa хyжe чeм в шитпocтингe.