This is why Bannon was fired

>rally with nazi flags, gestures, chants
>Trump defends rally in unprecedented way
>people start leaving his committee en masse until he disbands it
>threats of cabinet members to retreat and crash the economy

Trump had to do this to offer up red meat to the folks who are mad that he has emboldened nationalists this week or risk destroying his presidency AND not even having a sympathetic family to go back to when it's all over (daughter likely more furious with him than she's ever been in her life)

Where does this leave us? We got our temporary victory with Trump calling out antifa, but with Bannon out we're down 2 of our best guys (him and Flynn). We've got a wounded and weaker Sessions and Stephen Miller, and that's it. He's surrounded mostly by Kushners and the like.

Only ray of hope I see is that I doubt Bannon had any real influence on Trump anyway. Trump was mad at the antifa and saw them for what they were without Bannon's help. He's been saving Steve's firing for a time when it would buy him some political capital anyway.

Wall Street shits out banker Jews by the dozen.

Cohn can be replaced by a Jew with a higher power level.

If Cohn has feelings, he isn't the right Jew for the job.

A banker can't have feelings. He's supposed to be a cutthroat. He's supposed to be more ancap, make deals with the devil.

Sounds too soft. He might sell out Jew who cut blood diamonds and siet. We can't have that.

The Kikes won this fight. Abandon the Trump train.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

it's not as simple as replacing him. All Jews with any social power (Rabbis and ADL types) are condemning him. They've called Kushner the biggest traitor. When the fallout comes out in full force it's hard to find competent people who want to replace even.

>Jew with a higher power level.
yeah, because there are lots of those at the highest levels of economy

I don't mean this was only about Cohn, but the wave of desertions--this one would have been big and been likely to maintain momentum to other people

shills. he didn't Nazi larp, but these faggots will keep saying he did because they're lying communist pieces of shit

I didn't attack Bannon.

>daughter likely more furious with him than she's ever been in her life

>Implying she gets her take from CNN and Maddow

Anyone who watched the speech knows that the news about it is fake.

Fuck outta here.

He is replaceable. He was the CFO of Goldman-Sachs. He lets feelings get in the way, he's weak.

all them bankers are not supposed to have morals. They're all ambitious.

If he left, there would be pressure at the highest ranks of these banks to find a superior successor to keep the shekels flowing.

These fuckers are like the Spacing Guild from Dune. THE SPICE MUST FLOW.

Rothschilds would be on the phone and command the highest ranking American Jewish banker they can find to take the job and not bitch about it.

>138069360
I've slowly grown to realize this logic is retarded. Trump surrounded himself with jews but then Sup Forums worked around it by claiming Flynn and Bannon had some sort of supremacy of advisory that basically cucked trumps entire staff.

This idea that Trump is clueless about everything and was piloted by Bannon doesn't make much sense.

The Spice Must Flow, niggas.

Gary Cohn can't leave. Only the shekels matter.

Doesn't matter if Trump says Heil Hitler. The global economy is at stake.

The spice flow is too important. The bankers are slaves to the shekels. If the economy collapses, nothing matters... it's the fucking post-apocalypse.

I notice you didn't deny being a shill, communist, or liar.

the rabbi who oversaw her conversion publicly slammed her and her husband is being called a traitor to Jewry and they have retreated and are reported to be mad.

maybe but what do you think about what i said about the bad optics and other people leaving? The people at the top are going to get theirs no matter what (pic relate) also, what you say could be correct, but not a risk Trump could take.

word

>The Kikes won this fight. Abandon the Trump train.

Took you long enough to figure out

And you didn't deny being a filthy kike shilling for (((Trump))) and ((((((Ivanka)))))).

My bad, I thought you were who 100% is shilling.

You do appear to be a shill/troll with your horrible advice. We can abandon Trump when he fights neocon wars, not when he goes against mainstream orthodoxy by supporting nationalists and condemning violent communists

FUCKING THIS

THIS IS ALL PART OF SOROS PLAN

HIS AGENT PROVOCATEUR (((RICHARD SPENCER))) HELD A LARPING RALLY TO FINALLY MAKE MOST PEOPLE BELIEVE ALT-RIGHT = NAZI SO THEY COULD GET BANNON FIRED FOR BEING "A PLATFORM FOR THE ALT-RIGHT"

FUCKING KYS IF YOU STILL BELIEVE IN CONTROLLED OPPOSITION LIKE (((SPENCER)))

Supposedly he put in his resignation two weeks ago. If true, this is not about that pr disaster.

that's fairly common. Sessions gave a resignation letter which was rejected by Trump.

Trump sat on Bannon's resignation (assuming that's true)

I, personally, am inclined to agree. I can't stand Spencer and Duke praising Trump and his reaction when they know it only hurts him. Unless they are attention starved or think any escalation is good.

Trump won because enough people got pissed watching BLM protesters burn shit and kill cops and now this will have a similar effect in pushing people left. Any normie who knows a single decent Jew is going to be extremely turned off by this.

Sorry, but that doesn't line up with the facts. Bannon resigned on August 7th, but it was delayed.

>SO THEY COULD GET BANNON FIRED FOR BEING "A PLATFORM FOR THE ALT-RIGHT"
Trump could've just said "fuck you" and kept him.

see my last comment. also there's obviously no way to prove that.

Sessions is BY FAR our biggest asset. He's put genuine rightists into alot of governmental positions quietly and without a fuss

Yeah but there is no fucking platform. Now shit will just be whatever the PERSONALITY CULT want.

BANNON POSTED ON Sup Forums

It wasn't Spencer's rally. He's also criticised Trump repeatedly.

Stop the needless Spencer hate.

he criticizes Trump for peripheral issues--praises him for conduct toward alt right. i figure he has a tight-rope to walk because it's better to appear honest than look like he's covering for Trump.

but then he really takes it overboard and they say how great it is that Trump defended them and that they understand he didn't really mean his condemnations. they should feign hurt and say that they love Trump but he should support his people or some bullshit like that to make normies not associate all Trump people with nazis.

also, until a week ago i could laugh at someone who talks about nazis and call them delusional and crazy, and now i no longer can get away with that (i know it was only a few guys with swastikas but it doesnt' matter)