Will you remain on the Trump train after Bannon firing???

For me it depends. Will the position of chief strategist remain intact. If yes, then Trump better put a based right-winger on the position. If it's gonna be a cuck establishment tier democrat I'll leave for ever.

I am forever at his side. He's just improving his optics.

No. Now Trump's advisors consist of his family and the generals. Very frightening.

Fuck Trump, he has no allies left.

eh i dont really care unless the policies change. im still glad for the scotus pick

>Will you remain at his side?

Absolutely. I am on the American side, and so is Trump.

Make America great again.

B
I agree. Bannon was the main one I liked.

No, desu we only really supported trump after Bannon got involved. He's nothing now

He was kind of an idiot.
Brought a lot of bad publicity.
Bad man who needed to go down.
Optics were not in his favor.
To be fair, he was embattled.
The administration did what they had to do.
Trump is not in the wrong here.
Administration must sort these things out faster.
With Bannon out things will calm down.
His rhetoric was toxic.
Nazi has no place in America.
Larper faggots need to leave Sup Forums and go back to stormfront.
Type of people that visit Sup Forums are high quality.
Shit will go down hard once Hillary is indicted.

I'm definitely happier now that Bannon is gone.
Glad the Trump administration did the right thing and got that racist bigot out.
He's given Trump terrible advice.
Gone off the reservation several times with his rhetoric.
Just saying Bannon was a bad influence.
A man that racist should not be in the oval office.
Huge win for us MAGA PEDES.
Distraction gone we can get those tax cuts.
Like seriously, Bannon was a bigot people.
Flynn was obviously a double agent for the Russians.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

no his whole cabinet is neocons, neoliberals and Jews now

His whole presidency has been a disaster.

So nothing different from any president before then?

im still on the train but I would be fucking lying if I said things are going well. not liking how things have played out

You know it'll be Kushner.

Stop posting that spam you dumb cunt.

Only thing that'll ever bring me back is kicking his kike daughter and Kushner out. So, never.

I cant wait for the war between trump and breitbart

>FAILING BRIETBART AND (((NOT RACIST))) BANNON SPREADING FAKE NEWS OVER HIS FIRING

Michelle never did anything but hand out shitty lunches and kill murrican twinkies.

Jewvanka wants Trump to nuke the shit out of Assad.

Bannon being there was a promise. Yeah, stuff wasn't happening or happening slowly but his presence said "eventually it will happen". Trump needs to actually accomplish things now with him gone. I want to actually see the wall and see tax reform and trade reform.

Jokes on you,I already left the trump train a long time ago

Yes.
Does anyone honestly really think Trump listens to his advisers?! Outside of Trump, Trump Jr. is the most based anyways and Trump really can't get rid of him even if he wanted to.

nee

Sessions, Miller, and Gorka are the only good members left.

Bannon was different because he was a senior strategist who fought against the neocons in the cabinet. I voted for Trump, but what's the point of supporting a Bush type? The deep state/media are winning for sure.

O P T I C S

I'll always support Trump, he's a good lad.
His cabinet, however, are a den of vipers.
All of Washington is. I hope he is as big of an egomaniac as the left seem to believe, and that he will stand firm in his own decisions, but I'm sure the government and deep state will keep stopping everything he tries to do.

It was a mistake to think the president has any real power.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

Bannon was the last Christian in the whitehouse, so no. Not going dem or anything just no longer supporting gop.

>inb4 thats a vote for dnc

depends on whether this affects his policies or not.

He's going into the swamp alone, I trust him

Only if Trump fires Gary Cohn immediately.

If he goes full kosher no. I will preach street violence

Wall, Muslim ban, mexicans are rapists etc all came before Bannon. I'm not sure why so many people believe Bannon is more than a small player.

I'll bet 20 shekels his replacement will be (((qualified))).

Trump Jr isn't even involved in the white house
The kike shitlib Ivanka is.

lol Trump cultists would support him if he killed their family personally
they are beyond saving

Didn't Bannon JUST SAY that all "alt-right + nationalist" people are buffoons/larpers/faggots, etc?

And now he's canned? lol

It all depends on whether Bannon actually did resign two weeks ago. If he did, then Trump's 'Alt-Left' comment came after Bannon left his post. Whether or not he's still being advised by him, that's a good sign he won't be cucking completely.

God fucking DAMNIT. This is Kushner's fault

What did he mean by this?

you fucking retard if gary cohn is fired then tax cuts are completely off the table

He resigned two weeks ago aka Kelly probably canned him

>Nazi has no place in America.
>Larper faggots need to leave Sup Forums and go back to stormfront.
>Type of people that visit Sup Forums are high quality.
>Shit will go down hard once Hillary is indicted.

Faggot larper shill detected.
All speech is allowed and is encouraged on Sup Forums, kike.

No doubt, Trump is attacking his base now.

Sup Forums just can't stop losing

>Optics

Fag

Love me some Kelly

you would trust him if he held a gun to your head and said sucking his cock defeated the 'deep state or some shit '

STOP SPAMMING THIS FUCKER

>if I fire my senior strategist, he wins

Yeah really smart logic

Trump had always been his own strategist, Bannon isn't important.

Miller and Gorkha are the only two good ones left. Getting rid of Bannon makes all of this look like a neocon coup

Fuck McMaster, fuck Kushner, fuck Cohn, and fuck Kelly

I've unironically given up hope for this administration now that bannon's out. still better than the dems, but not good by any means. it's just your average kosher neocon republican administration now.

As long as he appoints more Republican Supreme Court Justices, I'll be on Trump's team.

There is a Trump Cult?! Where do they meet? I'll bet they serve pie, and barbecue. Trump Cult sounds awesome.

It really just all comes down to optics at this point.. He brought bad optics to the Trump administration

It's a bait and switch

>Very frightening

Grow some balls you fucking pussy. If that's 'frightening' to you, you've never been frightened in your small meaningless life.

why are people such fans of this bloated alcoholic looking fucker?

This looks like Jeb!s cabinet, not Trumps

Fuck no. Bannon was the only sane voice left. Back to standard (((neocon))) business now.

>Netherlands
>Leave
But user, you don't matter for the burgers

(((You)))
Trump has been consistently right on everything

We'll see.

The only bit of optimism I have left is that Bannon put in his resignation on the 7th according to Breitbart.

This means Trump's attack on the alt-left and the media happened after Bannon was already taken out.

So this might mean Trump stays the same or becomes even more powerful.

I don't know how he's going to get shit done though when there's no one left he can trust.

Until Stephen Miller miller is gone.

Sup Forums's mentality on this never made sense. Basically trump surrounds himself by jews and his family but Sup Forums rationalizes that the only reason Trump is doing things for us is because Bannon is telling him to.

It paints Trump as being retarded and Bannon as someone who has a voice strong enough to cuck all of the other people on Trump's staff. The only reason it exists is because Sup Forums literally needs an explanation for Trump being on our side despite the number of jews that we've rationalized as dedicated to doing the opposite of what we want Trump to do.

Trump is his own man, it's too late to "go back" he's already become a demon to the establishment. He's basically stuck being /our guy/.

I may not matter for the burgers.
But Trump matters to us all.

So this is a neocon board now, huh? Didn't see that one coming

FUCK THIS FUCKING DRUMPF FAGGOT

BANNON WAS /OURGUY/

EVERYTIME TRUMP MESSED SOMETHING UP, I TOLD MYSELF "WELL AT LEAST BANNON IS STILL ON BOARD"

>Larper faggots need to leave Sup Forums and go back to stormfront.
>I'm definitely happier now that Bannon is gone.
>Just saying Bannon was a bad influence.

Fuck off idiot. You are a leftist hating Bannon and trying to split Trump from his real allies, the real strength. EVERYONE on the left attacked Bannon from day one. WHY? Because he was the real weapon against you morons.

Stop larping around leftist. You hate him because he reminds you of Reagan, you also despise. Go back to your cave.

Nope.

What if Bannon is leaving to start a dissident social media platform? Maybe then the jewtubers getting fucked will have a place to go

That's my best hope, if anyone could undertake such a project it would be Bannon

I mean, that's kind of the entire point of our government.

Same here, No Bannon means Trump is soley advised by kikes and his neocon generals now

Because he's a nationalist who understands the enemy is the media + globalist calls and believes in restoring the white working class population of the US.

what is this weird typing format your doing?

What I find funny is people keep misquoting Trump when the say 'I could shoot someone on 5th avenue, and nothing would happen' he actually said 'I could shoot someone on fifth avenue, and I'd go up five points'.

YES!
IT WAS ME, BANNON!
MASTER OF THE BAD OPTICS.
EVERY. SINGLE. ONE OF THEM.
I HAD INFLITRATED TRUMP'S ADMINISTRATION WITH THEM.
ALL THANKS TO MY NAZI LARPING TYPE SHIT.
ARE YOU GLAD I'M GONE?
YOU SHOULD BE.
I WAS JUST A HUGE DISTRACTION.
JUST LIKE FLYNN.
ME! BANNON!
YOU ALL SHALL KNOW AND FEAR THE POWER OF BAD OPTICS!

I agree. He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

bots are congregating in every thread about bannon.

Kelly is fine and probably wanted Bannon gone. More generals would be fine.

He will always have Goldman Sachs people…

Pasta

Bannon a apporté de mauvaises visions pour l'administration avec sa merde nazie. Je suis bien content, il n'était qu'une grande distraction comme Flynn.

If he hires Stephen Miller I'm in

Yeah suddenly he develops an allergy to dumbfuck scum…

>consistently right on everything

delusion is funny isnt it?

>things are going smoothly, so smoothly folks

I'm on the train of whoever is the most identitarian option.

This. All that is left in the wh as establishment pricks and Jews. It is over, goys. Prepare for impeachment.

Bannon had no choice but to leave. Jews have declared war on white people, and painted red dots on all thier heads. People are dying....

El trajo malas visiones para la administracion de trump con su acto de nazi de mierda. Yo stoy contento que se fue, solo fue una gran distraccion como Flynn.