HuffPo Names the Goy

archive.fo/cNkmf

>We don't own the media

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=J_bB5atgQ7M
archive.fo/cNkmf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Monday can't come soon enough. They aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

Holy shit it's real. What the hell

Holy shicklschmeit, we are getting some seer-ee-oos schmadickle.
I'd hate to be iggitybiggityfwig ov de bweghlfwhegh. 2-tolly. Amirite.
Ya. Iamrite. Shickyshmickypoo, fwiggledigglepliggle.

We don't need the kike owned media. We our next level goys!

HOLY SHIT ITS REAL AHAHA

ARTICLE BY SAM LEVINE AHAHAHHA

Include me in the screencap.

you've got to be kidding me. its real

Ahhhhhhhhhh

And Jews wonder why they get hate

tfw they outed themselves.

truer words, nigger.

wew, what the hell is going on

Wtf is going on?

is rael man

was this a jew freudian slip or are they just coming full out with it now?

Cville made everybody go crazy.

Lmao. Wtf I love huffpost now. Now this is shitposting.

HOLY FUCK

>It's real

HOLY FUCK.

The last few days have been happening galore.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

I concur mate.

da joos replaced him?

goy isn't some hidden phrase, they're using it because they know it would piss him and the people behind him off

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

That's a weird headline. Most people don't even know what "goy" means. The only reason I do is because of Sup Forums.

Ayy

If this isn't proof God is real...

this

I assure you that normies know what goy means

Huffpost browsing normies googling what goy means, haha

Shame it will only turn a dozen people at most

>it's real
Wew lads. Guess they don't give a shit anymore. Who's next ? Trump ?

who could be responsible for this?

Its for themselves, its like a second hanukkah to them

You know how every movie and comic book villain rips off the stupid masks and tells the world their evil plot while the hero is trapped in a death-contraption, and they feel completely confident that there is no possible way they can be stopped because their victory is so assured?

Your superheroes are all dead, gay black SJWs took their shield, and the Jew just dropped the mask.

You die a peaceful death grazing, or you die in the slaughter, but the goyim die either way. They lost.

I actually want to give this views, it will encourage it.

>goy isn't some hidden phrase,

Fake news alt left. Children who are taught everybody loves them aren't aware that a religion labels non-jews as beasts, cattle.

Trump is done.

What a disappointing little man.

This plus it's super-effective clickbait. How many of you went to the actual huffington post we site just now to verify the article title even though op provided an archive link? Probably a lot.

truly a mystery

fuck you, you're right. damn

I wonder.

What Trump should do is have his cabinet form into small groups, and set up lemonade stands. The group that raises the most money can stay to handle the budget, and the rest are fired.

They can't even back up their shit articles. Do they realize screencaps exist?

why. huff post comes off as Nazis using goy words. what the fuck.

is your slack channel frozen or something? whats up with you fags?

wtf...

I miss Hitler

And now the puppetmaster will take his puppet with him.

Hillary wins!

holy shit you goys

doesn't goy translate to slave?

BREITBART BTFO

I think a lot of southerners unexposed to the jew might not know. My in laws know nothing related to anything Jewish.

Yep. I'm a dumbass too. well anyway, shit iz rael.

the mask is broken and now the jew will try to shut it down

All they do now is create legit real life examples for people to understand why jews have been thrown out of nearly every european nation for the last 2000 years

Link isn't working.

Is there another archive?

Wtf
>I guess its all true, every last bit. (((They))) are just laughing in our faces, wow

Jews are so arrogant, no wonder people hate them

Treif optics?

>not being able to rewrite your articles after publishing is a right-wing discreditation tool
>because ethical journalism means publishing potential falsehoods that make your publications susceptible to being used as tools to discredit you

yea it is

Cattle.
Animals in human form created by G_d to serve jews and do manual labor for them.

Sam (((Levine)))

Just literally look at their site, its still up

huffingtonpost.com/

It happened after pic related

Theres no mention of the headline in the comments. Fucking sheep

Good goy. Give them a page visit.

What the fuck are they doing

Are they trying to bait Sup Forums or are they what are they doing

I have seen it fucking all you fucking got the Huffington Post to use Sup Forums jew memes in a headline am I a fucking paranoid schizophrenic

They're doing this because it will make us mad. They want us to chimp out and look like Nazis even though these fuckong scum are ruining everything.

They knew bannom was /ourguy/ so they want to rail on this as hard as possible.

Fuckong Jews man.

No

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn

Go home.

How is this not openly racist?

Oy vey, Jews can't be racist... They're the most oppressed peoples! Never forget the 6,000,000.

cville made everyone implode, and both sides are going allin, and not even pandering anymore

Who gives a fuck

never forgehetti the far-right archive machines

The holocaust

The Day of Black Sun is nigh.

Kek, well this will at least help me prove that jews call non jews goy. For some weird reason people around me think I made the word goy up to make jews look bad.

here's a hint, most Jews know what that word is and use it every day, like black people say nigger, or white people say NotAll

GAS GAS GAS

youtube.com/watch?v=J_bB5atgQ7M

Fake news alt left glip glop cuck SJW

>yfw 1984 duckspeak is real

>people don't know what goy means
Leave Missouri

lmfao!!!!!!

Now all the goyim will know

This is all so depressing. I wanna take the blue pill and forget.... but i cant.

>a few page visits
>site the size of huffpo
Fuck off.
Anyway this is a hilariously bad move and I wish I could read all the panicked emails this guy is getting from his older Jewish relatives right now.

>archive.fo/cNkmf
what do you mean monday? holy shit we are fucked beyond belief

It's a message to Bannon

This is freaking me out. They know that the goyim know. And rather than shutting it down, they are making us aware that they know that we know. I think this is the end. The game has been played out. We are finally finished.

>check it
>get non-kosher punchline

Actually a poor pun on "banane flambée", that is "bananas foster" to you burgers. Have the kikes lost their minds?

>solar eclipse in 3 days