Logan Smith: the SJW who makes rape jokes and harasses "nazis"

Logan James Smith (@yesyoureracist) attempted to dox right wingers at the charitable and asked people to donate to his patreon for it. Unfortunately, he ended up getting doxxed and instead of apologizing, he labeled us Sup Forums Anons as "anime nazis" and asked Google and GoDaddy to take down "anime nazi" sites (even though they don't host these domains). While looking at his Twitter, u can see many of his posts promoting racism towards whites and making light of rape. Ask his employers (progress north carolina @progressnc), who are a "progressive" company if they think rape jokes are acceptable. Tell the Raleigh police department that he has violated S 14-196.3, which classifies the releasing of information for the purpose of harassment as a class 2 misdemeanor. LET THE WORLD KNOW THAT LOGAN SMITH IS A CRIMINAL AND A RACIST RAPIST!

Other urls found in this thread:

ncga.state.nc.us/EnactedLegislation/Statutes/HTML/BySection/Chapter_14/GS_14-196.3.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We already took down his patreon. Time to get him trouble with the law and his company for being RACIST RAPE-JOKE-TELLING CRIMINAL!

oink oink

No shekels for the kike

anons, Logan James Smith has clearly violated the law. Check out the nc law here: ncga.state.nc.us/EnactedLegislation/Statutes/HTML/BySection/Chapter_14/GS_14-196.3.html

He committed a class 2 misdemeanor

Wow, what a beautiful jewish North Carolina based pig who also has his parents info leaked! Solid pig!

Yep. The libtard who tried to dox got doxxed himself and lost his income

W2C round sticker?

Get this going, faggots. People like this destroy the lives of decent human beings.

holy shit, did that mass report thread we had actually work?

His twitter and patreon have been dropped like he was after birth.

Yea it worked. And the info leaked on him caused him to run away from his place and beg google and godaddy to take down Sup Forums even tho they don't host us... Logan Smith is such a fuckin joke

lol awesome. Although I wont be surprised if he makes a comeback because someone with deep pockets starts supporting him.

no idea tbqh

Wait is that really him? Why do all the beta fatty neckbeards go left outside of Sup Forums? The left makes fun of them and uses there lifestyle to bash the right kek. Must be desperate to fit in.

Not once the lawsuits, and (maybe) arrest warrant(s) start rolling in.

Maybe begging GoDaddy to take us down back in 2003 when we were actually hosted there would've worked.
But not anymore, let's fuck with him some more.

He's not coming back. Faggot logan is in desperation mode. He almost got banned in twitter even (he got suspended for like a day or two). Now let's bring his rape jokes and harassment to the company and police. Make an example out of him

The sheer damage we can do to CNN for reporting on this cunt being a good goy, especially after his reports resulted in a stabbing?

Let's get him fired and arrested first and then ask cnn why they think a person who makes rape jokes is cool

CNN can't be that low on the priority list, we need to limit their actions. Whatever happens, they WILL spin for narrative, so lets hit them there before they can even start.

dont just do that, show it to the legions of his SJW supporters. They will be like sharks smelling blood. They love to eat their own

>making a living doxing people while being extremely high profile and doxxed yourself

sounds like a good way to die

That's a great idea user. Go tweet to his sjw fans and ask if that rape joke is acceptable and pressure his company progressnc

Wow is he assuming all black-white mixing of the past was on the part of white masters raping their slaves? Pretty racist, ((((((Logan)))))!

Bumping... Fuck logan smith. He needs to be gassed

Don't forget to pressure progressnc to fire this rape joker

oink oink

They tweeted they were proud of him, actually tweeting his name and handle of yesyoureracist in the same tweet

anyone got a 'contact us' email address for progressnc?

as a progressive liberal that supports women's rights and POC, i find his 'humor' offensive and distasteful. i even think i may have been triggered!

It's on their site. I don't remember off the top of my head but I do know there is a lot of feminist there

they must have removed it, can't find it anywhere

[email protected]

Use mass emailing/user emailing tools for simulated volume

Bumpity bump

What this fag said, I support.

oink oink

Its you again. That was an amusing post.