DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF

APPEARANCES
>VP Pence @Cocoli Locks Panama City, Panama 8/17/17
youtu.be/rsJwRDtZAqY
>Ramzpaul - The Alt Right - What Went Wrong?
youtu.be/n8VYmY89_KU
>SoS T-Rex/DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @US-JAP Security Consultative Committee 8/17/17
youtu.be/0wZ8uSL_lrM
>WH Video - Meet the Cabinet #4 SBA Admin McMahon 8/17/17
youtu.be/qSzDkgOF5xg
>WH Video - VP in Argentina 8/17/17
youtu.be/z59gQ-3T6tE
>US Trade Rep Lighthizer opening stmt @NAFTA renegotiation 8/16/17
youtu.be/55lEe9vNBgU
>State Dept Press Brief to Foreign Press (Heather) 8/16/17
youtu.be/TucrORIHSpM
>VP Pence @Adv Prosperity&Econ Growth Conf in Chile 8/16/17
youtu.be/YGY4pqLWaCQ?t=43m52s
>VP Pence/Chile Pres Bachelet press conf 8/16/17
youtu.be/slmSImGiusA
>VA Sec Shulkin Press Brief on HR3218 8/16/17
youtu.be/5savWaYERFw
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/ukrainian-mp-demands-criminal-investigation-ukraine-clinton-collusion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

We just went through the most unpredictable election cycle, the most unpredictable political season, and yet people are still trying to predict what this means for Trump or his presidency.

It's like no one ever learns.

If you make another Trump General you're just a nigger. This is the last one. Everybody pay your respects! We had a good run!

So who's next, Miller or Gorka?

HOW OUR OPTICS AT, BROS? REPORT!

B A S E D I S R A E L

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

Nani the fuck is happening? Is Bannon out? Why? ???

Gorka for sure is gone

Miller will get knifed out next by the media

Well fug I don't know what's going on now so I guess I'll just go back to playing Bloodborne until everything has calmed down.

Pay attention to how the shills argue
no conversation just insults

drumpf is btfo this time, I swear!

I think it's fake news again.

Miller is doing a stellar job (and is moving a lot of work from what it seems) and won't be replaced for a long long time. Gorka seems pretty active as well. Optics my friend, optics.

TRS shills fuck off

Bannon was unimportant

So how's /ptg/ rationalizing this? What delusion do we tell ourselves this time?

/zog/ general

Bannon is not an anti-semite and he's certainly not a Nazi. He's forever been a true friend and supporter of Israel, Zionism and the Jewish people in general. Please stop spreading your Fake News here.

Trump is a master strategist, he knows optics are important.

Muclear codes

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE OFFICIAL STATEMENT?

NUKE NORTH KOREA NOW TRUMP

AHAHAHAHA, you faggots are still going to suck Trump's dick. The fuck is it going to take to wake you retards up?

no, it's just some larping from social media. not the first time they have done it. most likely nothing, just ignore it

> 2 scoops
> 2 terms
> 2 Portuguese

where's the proof?

Because the fatass left himself two weeks ago and before he's out the door he does a shit interview.

>supporting Trump after he ditched Bannon

>>>/reddit/

this man had the final word
do not doubt him

More like MIGA at this rate.

Because Trump is a faggot and definitely not /ourguy/

Because He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

>WTF NAZIS ARE RUNNING THE WHITEHOUSE
>WTF JEWS ARE RUNNING THE WHITEHOUSE

inconsistent shilling

2 genders
Endless optics

>So who's next, Miller or Gorka?

McMaster

>Everyone who disagrees with trump is clearly being paid to

Han gav dålig optik till Trump-administrationen med sin nazi-rollspel-skit. Jag är glad att han är borta, bara en stor distraktion precis som Flynn.

Tell myself none because I can't change anything so why should I care?

You don't argue with nazis, drumpfkin

You want a beating instead? This is how I communicate

That country has a smaller gdp than Mali and Ethiopia.

/zion/ general
/shill/ general
/neocon/ general
/bush3/ general
/goldman/ general

>trump fires bannon
>you 4d chess fags suck his cock
>somehow bring hillary into this
you are delusional and pathetic

im fucking tired of you fucking people

don't insult our fucking president just because he is supporting the Jewish people now,
they went through a lot of shit, Trump doesn't need to punish them
hes supporting them over white supremacists and disgusting other racist

Trump fired banon because he wasn't smart enough, enough bullshit

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

To those who think this was a mistake it doesn't matter because if he was a leak that's unacceptable no matter who it is

optics distraction flynn

Hello fellow economic nationalists

The drama queens on twitter are going off!
pay no mind Trump is fine. they need the chaos or business will dry up.
Remember a 150K troops in Syria by june?

Just enjoy their meltdowns. They cry every second day and have no effect on anything. They are perpetual losers.

>McMaster
I hope so. He's quite anti Israel which is very worrying.

Who's next to get booted out of The Apprentice: West Wing?

Those of you talking about "optics"

is it good optics to fire Bannon right after Nancy Pelosi demands Trump fire him for being a white supremacist?

this moment reminds me of the first time I saw a trump commercial
I'd been hyping them up in my mind for months and it was just a regular flat political ad

Guess it didn't matter in the end but I still feel like Trump left a lot of Trumpism on the table by not going hard in commercials

/ptg/ I have a movie for you. The ultimate Trump-inspired 80's comedy. I present:

"NATIONAL LAMPOON'S THE ART OF THE PRESIDENCY"

A dry, witty parody of an alternate 80's-era Trump Presidency. Stakes are real - characters are the comedy. Exact same style and humour as comedy classics like 'Ghostbusters', 'National Lampoon's Vacation', 'Planes, Trains and Automobiles' and 'Stripes'.

SETTING
>It's 1989. Donald J Trump has just been elected in a massive populist landslide (the biggest in history) last November after promising to end the Cold War, build a wall, make Americans filthy rich, beat China/the World on trade and Make America Great Again!

>In this world, Reagan was extremely popular but was weak on trade and a fool on Russia. The Iran/Contra mess had him retreat back to the ranch - quite simply, Americans couldn't resist the all-American charm of big guy celebrity President to storm in, say it how it is and fix everything.

>Trump runs the country from Trump Tower in midtown Manhattan. His affluent neighbourhood is a shining star in a hyper-sleazy, gritty and rundown NYC. A revolving door of whacky NY characters and celebrity cameos off the street flow in and out of the Tower elavators as Trump and his admin are constantly juggling happenings and the day-to-day running of the country

Cont.

>/ourguy/
reddit speak

This is what Trumpshills actually believe.

Where's the proof that Bannon is gone? All I've heard is that a "report" claims he resigned two weeks ago. And if that's true, then why are retards saying that Trump fired him to appease the left? Charlottesville was days ago

Show your real flag.

Bannon is a race mixer homosexual now

>How Breitbart is answering
Trump VS Breitbart. Get your lasiks on, boys. We're going in.

Only one of them is true. You know it's Jews. That's why this is the last Trump General.

REMINDER TO LAUGH AT FALSE FLAGS & IGNORE THE DISTRACTIONS
The real news. Ukraine is going after Hillary. BTFO

"Ukrainian MP Demands ‘Criminal Investigation’ into Ukraine-Clinton ‘Collusion"
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/ukrainian-mp-demands-criminal-investigation-ukraine-clinton-collusion/

Bannon was the only non-globalist left aside from Miller. They got rid of him because he had direct access to Trump.

#MAGA is dead. The globalists won. Breitbart is going to launch a war on Trump.

I'll ask again: is there any actual evidence that Bannon is out?

>Ha ha look at those stupid leftists, they think Bannon is some secret shadow president
>WTF TRUMP FIRED BANNON NOW TRUMP WON'T HAVE A WHITE NATIONALIST TO TELL HIM WHAT TO DO ANYMORE

Bannon RESIGNED 2 weeks ago
Media and shills are trying to convince you he was fired to piss off and hurt trumps base.
Shillcon 1 Gents.
Shills argue women, just insults , not substance

>rally in 4 days
>shills will be eternally btfo again

Every time they underestimate Trump, Trump gets stronger

My thoughts exactly

Where's the official WH statement?

>I hope so. He's quite anti Israel which is very worrying.

Agreed, we all love our greatest ally

>Shills are pushing "Entire Trump's administration is build on Bannon and without him it will collapse" meme

For anyone that cares Rush is calling out commies right now.

He brought bad guac to the Jeb administration with his turtle lover type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Dubya.

Yesterday they were calling Bannon a Nazi, now he's a Jew. Maybe we should adopt the abort all down syndrome fetus policy. In one generation the left's base would dry up.

BANNON OUT, SWAMP DRAINED

MAGA

How did Trump fire President Bannon??

>Bannon has told associates in recent days that if he leaves, Trump WH will be "Democrats, bankers, and hawks."
jared kushner is de facto president

Jesus, the JIDF in this thread is strong. I don't even hate echoes but goddamn.

t.nazi

Let's see if it's still there

Not as far as I can see. Everything's going off the NYT, who was going off of "two individuals briefed on the matter", or something to that effect. I'm waiting for a statement from Trump himself.

dude it's real, get over it

Glad I never voted for the rat.

EVERYONE IS A SHILL TAKE COVER!

..kill me..

Here's what I think happened:

>Kelly comes in, decides to clean house of liabilities/leakers
>Mooch out immediately after his rant
>Kelly and Bannon mutually agree that Bannon can do a "two weeks notice" period
>Bannon starts prepping associates, but doesn't tell them outright that he's gone
>Word leaks out
>The Left/media/GOPe press for Bannon's "firing" so they can claim a scalp when it happens
>Bannon fucks with Leftist reporter by making him think he'll still be there in September, gets some personal views out in public to retain his fans

It's all going down, isn't it?

Alright listen up retards. Trump came into this not knowing shit. Like a guy that never drove an excavator and doesn't know what the levers do. So you sit in. And try them one after the other.
You want to make new healthcare laws, so you reach your hand out to something label "House" and you pull it and it does nothing. Broken garbage you can forget that lever.
Alright on to the next one, more laws need fixing. Something called "Senate" you pull it and it breaks off clean. Completely useless. Full of traitors.
Damn. This vehicle is shit. But you gotta keep trying. Next you try your trade and foreign agenda. You reach out to the lever labeled "State Department" and it doesn't move. A warning light comes on that reads this lever responds to the CIA only, Presidents can fuck off.
Well. Fuck. Let's try one more. Something called "Homeland Security" You barely touch it and the vehicle roars to life. THIS IS AMAZING. It does EXACTLY what you want it to. Finally.
And the last lever called "Department of Defense" works like a charm too. Does exactly what you expect. You made some real progress with the last two levers. You cut down illegal border crossings by 80% and you bullied Syria and North Korea into stopping their attacks.

This is were Trump stands right now. The USS United States is complete shit. Nothing works. everything is subverted and full of traitors. Bannon was the last one to go he was part of the tax reform team and seeing that congress is completely dysfunctional there is no chance in hell of any tax reform laws. There was no point in keeping him on. Same with Preibus. He was the middle man for the GOP congress. And considering those traitors hate Trump and sabotage everything he does there was no point in keeping a "good" relationship with them either. So he fired that middle man too.

The only two things he can work with are DHS and DOD.
And that's exactly what he has cut his whitehouse down to. Fuck the spooks. Fuck congress. Fuck the GOP.

Yeah mcmaster needs to go, we need a NSC advisor who is israel first.

No one remembers Trump's mentor being a Jew hating Jew.

We're not done yet. There's still Gorka and Miller.

You are master autists you are able to rationalize anything for your idol