Official Trump Hate Thread

Fuck Trump!

He fired the good guys Flynn, Bannon etc. and kept the bad goys Kushner, Ivanka, Mnuchin, Kohn etc.

I think he was a Jewish plant all along, to fish up the right-wing anti-establishment movement and make them pro-Banker and pro-Israel. Disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The optics dahnald

Trump fires all thr based people and keeps bringing in more (((jared))) tier libtard cucks.

He can go fuck himself desu

GO BACK TO LEFTYPOL FUCKING SHILL

when the fuck is stefan going to take the jewpill

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

>LEFTYPOL
Might as well be called trumppol now

Kill urself nazi
You stand alone

pretty stupid. Bannon was from Goldman Sachs

He's already done it...
Jews as an ethnic group is smarter than any other ethnic group. That's why many are in positions of power. We already have an ethnostate. lel

White power is a joke and fantasy that appeals to idiots.

what a show!, amerika never change!

reminder that bannon unleashed himself august 6th
hes got insider knowledge now. better run

there has never been an actual study on jewish IQ except for the israel one, showing an average IQ of 90-95
LOLOLOL

THIS IS ALL PART OF SOROS PLAN

HIS AGENT PROVOCATEUR (((RICHARD SPENCER))) HELD A LARPING RALLY TO FINALLY MAKE MOST PEOPLE BELIEVE ALT-RIGHT = NAZI SO THEY COULD GET BANNON FIRED FOR BEING "A PLATFORM FOR THE ALT-RIGHT"

FUCKING KYS IF YOU STILL BELIEVE IN CONTROLLED OPPOSITION LIKE (((SPENCER)))

He has been the single most pro Israel president in the History of the united states. His son in Law is literally old friends with Netanyahu.

Everything is everyone's fault except Trump's

And he will be a very good goy now.

His children are literally Jewish.

BANNON DID MORE THAN ANYONE FOR THE AGENDA

THIS IS IT FOLKS, THE BEGINNING OF THE END

t. butthurt Nazi

Trump did the right thing FOR ONCE, even though he still deserves to get impeached for all the wrong things he did at least we can say he's only 98% evil instead of 100%.

Need to know...

fuck everyone ITT

Oh and also this

web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf
which point to 3 other papers.

The irony is that Whitenats decry the joos in control of every and their utopian ethnostate has already been established...but not by anglosaxons...kek'd

>I think he was a Jewish plant all along
I always said it. I mean the guy kept praising israel, but nu/pol/ cucks all said "he's merely pretending, goy".

cuck'd timeline

dis is jidf pls ignore